Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden (6689 Views)

Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu / Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) / Osama Bin Laden Is Still Alive – Edward Snowden (EX-CIA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by 360naija: 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
Moscow National Security Agency whistleblower Edward Snowden, has made a new controversial claim yesterday, saying that he possessed some classified information proving that Osama Bin Laden is still alive.

Snowden, who lives as a fugitive in Russia after leaking documents about the NSA’s surveillance programs has made some previously unreported allegations about the famous terrorist, Osama Bin Laden, during an interview with the Moscow Tribune.

According to him, not only is Bin Laden still alive, but he is living a lavish lifestyle in the Bahamas, thanks to regular payments from the CIA.

“I have documents showing that Bin Laden is still on the CIA’s payroll,” claims Edward Snowden. “He is still receiving more than $100,000 a month, which are being transferred through some front businesses and organizations, directly to his Nassau bank account. I am not certain where he is now, but in 2013, he was living quietly in his villa with five of his wives and many children.”

Mr. Snowden says the CIA orchestrated the fake death of the former leader of Al Qaeda, while he was actually transported with his family in an undisclosed location in the Bahamas.
- See more at: http://360naija.com/2015/08/30/bin-laden-is-alive-and-well-says-edward-snowden/#sthash.GGeg6oQD.dpuf

Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by MosakuAW(m): 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
This guy brain is beginning to function like his name "Snowden"

From his name we can get 'snow' . When the sun raise, the snow will disappear.

Osama is dead and gone to his grave, hmmmm haaaa gone to his grave.

13 Likes

Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by chocolateme(f): 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
Terror
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by greatfoly(m): 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
the truth shall surely surface one day
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by wawaboy1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
I AM TEMPTED TO BELIEVE HIM, FOR SOME TIME NOW, I VE BEEN WONDERING WHY AMERICA HURRIEDLY BURIED OSAMA. AND WHY INSIDE SEA.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by Imortal001: 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
Since day one, i dont believe that obama kill osama..

3 Likes

Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by Onota: 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
Trash. trash. trash. I am tempted to say but on another thought you never can tell.

1 Like

Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by Ramon92: 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
I've never trusted the US and I'm still skeptical about these whistle blowers...

1 Like

Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by dayjee: 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
Could this be true?
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by HalfBaked: 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
Bollocks!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by Vicadonis(m): 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hian! Snowden again. This guy wey almost destroy America by leaking their secrets.
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by FANE4Naija: 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
Wait...
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by MrPeterson(m): 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
I knew it .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by rexbuton: 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
Snowden never lies! But he is becoming an embarrassment to the US. I hope they don't assassinate him soon

and the fact that the story was not published by major western media is more reason we should believe him. The west and her news agencies make me think of "1984, the book" ministry of truth

10 Likes

Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by Built2last: 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
If this happens to be true, it will be the biggest SCAM of all times.

2 Likes

Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by chaberry(m): 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
Behind every lie there is an atom of truth
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by coolitempa(f): 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
Steewpeed thread by OP......bin laden is as dead as a dodo... cheesy........Living in Bahamas and only a Naija blog to report this news........we re na in be this op...... cheesy
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
Bishopmagic what do you think?
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by stevecantrell: 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
At this rate, Snowden will never return to the US
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by freez2ryme(m): 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
Re u sure diz guy sens still correct Y must u betray ur Country lik diz?
Honestly I don't get dis guy at all
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by freez2ryme(m): 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
Re u sure diz guy sens still correct Y must u betray ur Country lik diz?
Honestly I don't get dis guy at all
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by Metrofox(m): 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
I still believe some classified documents in USA can lead to three world wars in succession if exposed.

5 Likes

Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by RockMaxi: 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
The day Obama announced that Osama have been killed and buried in one ocean thereabout, I knew it was a diplomatic deception. How on earth will you kill a terrorist of such magnitude without picture or video clips.

5 Likes

Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by Zuria(f): 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
grin grin that's how Tupac died and was suppose to resurrect 16years after grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by phlemzy: 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
America should show us video of how he was executed and how his body was thrown into the sea.
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
The news is fake, its from satire website.

3 Likes

Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by Infomizer(m): 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
MosakuAW:

They planted a mango tree over his head...hmmmm, haaaaa, over his head... grin
I doubt if that fella was really killed.

3 Likes

Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
Even this nigerian pant on fire terrorist mentioned it in one of his court appearance, I can't remember his name again, the one that was sentenced to life in prison

1 Like

Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
Infomizer:

They planted a mango tree over his head...hmmmm, haaaaa, over his head... grin
I doubt if that fella was really killed.
the mangoes grew and ready to drop,hmmm,haa,ready to drop.
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by cybertyrant(m): 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
MosakuAW:

This guy brain is beginning to function like is name "Snowden"

From his name we can get 'snow' . When the sun raise, the snow will disappear.

This is likely to be TRUE ,how come obama promised USA that he will catch osama but then made his promise some years later ,when elected president, hmm, i always new USA and LIES are like two identical TWINS, just to prove supremacy above other countries, i am not just tempted to believe it but i have already believed it
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by Rilwon: 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
Bin laden is long dead and forgotten. Pay no attention to this nonsense news.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How APC Dealt With PDP In Rivers East Senatorial Zone / 2019 Elections: Fake News Poses Biggest Threat — Lai Mohammed / Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria – Sanusi Lamido Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.