Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,155 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden (6692 Views)

Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu / Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) / Osama Bin Laden Is Still Alive – Edward Snowden (EX-CIA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by Volksfuhrer(m): 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
There might be some truth to this, so I cannot rule anything out. Osama's death could have been faked, even 9/11 looked like a mega CIA operation.
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by IVORY2009(m): 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
chocolateme:
Terror
You don reach here too hmmm, Choco-yokortor woman cheesy grin
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by Decibel: 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
Putin destroying Obama and USA from within. Moscow ain't smiling

2 Likes

Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
Vicadonis:
Hian! Snowden again. This guy wey almost destroy America by leaking their secrets.

Then why isn't he dead, yet?
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
RockMaxi:
The day Obama announced that Osama have been killed and buried in one ocean thereabout, I knew it was a diplomatic deception. How on earth will you kill a terrorist of such magnitude without picture or video clips.

No picture ke? Bros, google is your friend.
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by thorpido(m): 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
Nonsense gist.Osama is as dead as Gaddafi.
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by adekoonlay(m): 6:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
Believe US at ur own risk. I believe its either Osama was dead long ago or he is still alive but im sure he was never killed. US is not a kind of country that will kill an ordinary dog without making videos or taking pictures of it talk more of Osama.

1 Like

Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by adekoonlay(m): 6:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
Joavid:

No picture ke? Bros, google is your friend.
Plis post a pic of dead Osama here not d photoshopped one ooo abeg
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by Gogetta(m): 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
Lmao! So people believed Bin Laden was killed? When they didn't reveal his death pic, I knew. The US was on to something!
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by Infomizer(m): 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
Yomieluv:
the mangoes grew and ready to drop,hmmm,haa,ready to drop.
There came a high wind to blow them all off...hmmmm, haaaaa, blow them all off.. grin
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by morbeta(m): 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
I wldnt be surprised if CIA is actually behind many terrorist organizations. Why on dis earth is it possible that US killed a first class terrorist like Osama with video evidence. This cld be true.
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by yomzzie(m): 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
Seriously, one does not know what to believe anymore.
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by razfad10(m): 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
freez2ryme:
Re u sure diz guy sens still correct
Y must u betray ur Country lik diz?

Honestly I don't get dis guy at all
sorry sir you call this betray? I think it's absolute true in as much as far CIA is involved I believe him let me ask u this question if NA comes out to tell you that they've kill shakau and they berry him in sambisa will you ever believe?
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by sarmiie(m): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
[quote author=MosakuAW post=37561730] This guy brain is beginning to function like his name "Snowden"
From his name we can get 'snow' . When the sun raise, the snow will disappear.
Osama is dead and gone to his grave, hmmmm haaaa gone to his grave.[/quote
]
And we know he won't come again, hmmmm haaaa won't come again.

1 Like

Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
FANE4Naija:
Wait...
I'm still waiting o... Tell me, does it take this long for your brain to process topics
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
HalfBaked:
Bollocks!!!
I beg, wetin that one mean Anyway, on the topic, How does this affect Nigeria?? This is [b] NAIRA[/b]land for chrissake, not dollarland
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by nochildsplay(m): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
Nairaland shouldn't be the 1st media to cast this news .........
Can't believe
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
coolitempa:
Steewpeed thread by OP......bin laden is as dead as a dodo... cheesy........Living in Bahamas and only a Naija blog to report this news........we re na in be this op...... cheesy

daily mail UK n many other top news agencies dished out this news as well
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by HalfBaked: 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
SirWere:
I beg, wetin that one mean Anyway, on the topic, How does this affect Nigeria?? This is [b] NAIRA[/b]land for chrissake, not dollarland

undecided
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by coolitempa(f): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
chuna1985:

daily mail UK n many other top news agencies dished out this news as well

Just one piece of evidence....will suffice.... cheesy
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by sarutobie(m): 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
Going by how the USA has been deceptive in their past dealings I always had my doubts about bin Laden's death..someone who caused the deaths of thousands of americans on American soil in a single day and his body was never shown, while sadam hussein(a far less notorious dude) was paraded and hung for the whole world to watch on TV. believe whatever America tells you with a pinch of salt.
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by oluspencer(m): 10:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
I believe that his still alive..... What's the meaning of buried at sea
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by Xmen149(m): 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
freez2ryme:
Re u sure diz guy sens still correct
Y must u betray ur Country lik diz?

Honestly I don't get dis guy at all
B/c will make you and un-make you in every way possible if ur heart follows reason..d@ spy sefused 2be un-made and is staying alife....lol,i have always said it,CIA/US dnt execute prisoners they are kept as living file or use in the case of 'using a snake to catch one'..osama wz one of their best and they jst cnt risk him falling in2 the hands of other enemy spy agency 1st hence the extraction and all..
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
coolitempa:

Just one piece of evidence....will suffice.... cheesy

Everyone who followed the bin Laden saga from 2001 till now knows that he didn't die.

U don't bury the Number 1 most wanted man in the world on open sea. humans r daft
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
They are scared dats why dey pretend to themselves dat d news is fake, But Fear No More my brothers and sister even if Osama Is alive he can do you no harm. I Promise
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by totorimi: 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
I believe Snowden, how can any one in this modern age just tell me they have killed the most wanted terrorist without any single sign. Not even picture when we are not in the olden days.
if Osama was truly killed they must produce evidence otherwise I don't believe it.
When Saddam Hussein was hanged they showed the world everything so what the difference with Osama.
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by smuth(m): 11:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
MosakuAW:

This guy brain is beginning to function like his name "Snowden"

From his name we can get 'snow' . When the sun raise, the snow will disappear.

Osama is dead and gone to his grave, hmmmm haaaa gone to his grave.

What if the guy is right?...the Americans have too many skeleton in their cupboard. Rule number 1: Don't trust the Americans.
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by coolitempa(f): 11:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
chuna1985:

Everyone who followed the bin Laden saga from 2001 till now knows that he didn't die.

U don't bury the Number 1 most wanted man in the world on open sea. humans r daft

Stop shifting the goal post after the match has started..... cheesy cheesy....all I ask is any....just one evidence to prove your point.......even the daily mail that you mentioned....... cheesy.....that's all...... cheesy......you do know that we are not all biafraudians who believe every garbage that presents themselves as imaginary victims.... cheesy...especially when director chukwu abiama starts to spout his rubbish on radio bullshit..... wink
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 02, 2015
coolitempa:

Stop shifting the goal post after the match has started..... cheesy cheesy....all I ask is any....just one evidence to prove your point.......even the daily mail that you mentioned....... cheesy.....that's all...... cheesy......you do know that we are not all biafraudians who believe every garbage that presents themselves as imaginary victims.... cheesy...especially when director chukwu abiama starts to spout his rubbish on radio bullshit..... wink

Loooooooooool, wen certain people open their mouth, it's best u ignore dem
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by coolitempa(f): 12:18am On Sep 02, 2015
chuna1985:

Loooooooooool, wen certain people open their mouth, it's best u ignore dem

Glad to know you have decided to scamper away...lol. cheesy
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by JbravoAdodger(m): 3:14am On Sep 02, 2015
rexbuton:
Snowden never lies! But he is becoming an embarrassment to the US. I hope they don't assassinate him soon

and the fact that the story was not published by major western media is more reason we should believe him. The west and her news agencies make me think of "1984, the book" ministry of truth

Big brother's watching you hoohoo wink
Re: Bin Laden Is “alive And Well”, Says Edward Snowden by jbazic(m): 4:03am On Sep 02, 2015
Anini is also alive

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good View Luxury Hotel Owerri Burnt By Unknown Gun Men / Governor Sanwo-Olu Reappoints Gboyega Akosile As Chief Press Secretary / Why I Cancelled Lagos Metroline Project –buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.