Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) (20150 Views)

Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) / Osinbajo Condemns Coup In Cote D’ivoire Amid Similar Fears In Nigeria / Jonathan Goes On Exile In Cote D’Ivoire, Militants Move To Shutdown Oil Output (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) by onlyme12: 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
VP Yemi Osinbajo met with some Nigerians residing in Cote D'Ivoire. Osinbajo is currently in Cote D'Ivoire for the investiture of former Minister of Agriculture, Akinwunmi Adesina today.

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/09/photos-osinbajo-meets-with-nigerians.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) by tobtap: 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
beta VP grin

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) by 9jvirgin(m): 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
Good for them.

Canada give me and my family two years each. Make my kids go learn some western life.

#waka dey#

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
Good..

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) by pleiades45: 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) by busyflexz(m): 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
Cool
onlyme12:
VP Yemi Osinbajo met with some Nigerians residing in Cote D'Ivoire. Osinbajo is currently in Cote D'Ivoire for the investiture of former Minister of Agriculture, Akinwunmi Adesina today.

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/09/photos-osinbajo-meets-with-nigerians.html

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) by sparkwil(m): 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
Nigerians living in every habitat on earth since 1633

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) by RemyMartins(m): 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
giving Nigerians in diaspora a listening ear. good one I must say
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) by Built2last: 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
playing the role of Idiagbon well....But am scared for his life...i dont trust the North
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) by sammyj: 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
This is a good example of VP compared to the past corrupt administration VP who was relegated to MAMA peace house boy !!!
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) by DankemzI(m): 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
Nigerians every where in this planet! When will we make our Country Habitable?

Buhari change this Country,.... You might be the Mandela of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) by goldt456(m): 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
I think that's all Mr VP assignment.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
They should come back home. They don't seem happy or fulfilled.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) by That2: 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
nice.. land for sale
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) by DrHighchief(m): 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
Dats my VP. May d almighty God lead u and PMB to take d country to a greater height. Amen

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) by laurel03(m): 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ogaoo 9ja for everywhere...
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
They said you are just mere commissioner and should not be allow to attend security meetings. hmmm. mere commissioner how market?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) by masquellett(m): 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
I just bought this piece of land. Am grateful to God for it.

Please, lets all join hands together and pray for this our dear country. Right now, things are just sceptical. But am very sure we shall get there.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) by NaLaugh: 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
I bet Nigerians in Cote D'Ivoire go back to Nigeria with UK accents cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) by experimentist: 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
Better VP. Unlike that useless Sambo the dumbo, he no dey go anywhere. Na to dey chill for room dey give shekau order

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) by oluwafemi113(m): 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
Good

We're working

Results we tells how far we've gone ....

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) by Ameanux(m): 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
A Man with mission and vision. A man with dignity and integrity.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
Rubbish

Rubbish commissioner

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) by That2: 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
masquellett:
# u wan sell baba join the phone? cheesy
Lol smiley

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) by TheNextAce: 4:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
Cote D'Ivoire, the "London" of the Ejigbo people of Osun State.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) by youngwarlocks: 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
ok
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) by Cameleon72(f): 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
What did he offered them... Did he assured them of safety/economy balance if they choose to come back home?
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) by direkt: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
Good one.

Do you own a clothing shop? Show everyone your clothing designs HERE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession / Clinton to meet Buhari, Atiku / COVID-19: Ogun Makes Wearing Of Facemasks compulsory From Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.