Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Governor Fayose Is A Glorified Tout- Senator Shehu Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Is A Glorified Tout- Senator Shehu Sani (1169 Views)

"President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole / Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency / Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Fayose Is A Glorified Tout- Senator Shehu Sani by metroparrot: 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
[imghttp://2.bp..com/-MwVD5u7vKkg/VeXFtL08aEI/AAAAAAAGcDo/kFC36DUflzM/s320/unnamed.jpg][/img]
Senator Shehu Sani who represents Kaduna central senatorial district at the Senate has described Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state as a glorified tout deficient in morals, character & courteousness.

Senator Sani said this while responding to the statement released by Fayose yesterday August 31st in which he, Fayose, described President Buhari as the President of Northern Nigeria. In his response, Senator Sani said

Read the press statment

“I recognise the fundamental rights of Ekiti state governor to freedom of expression. I unreservedly condemn his divisive, inciting, provocative and mischievous tantrums and invective against President Muhammadu Buhari. The Ekiti governor is a relic of the old order; he represents the old Nigeria of waste, of hollow ritual of noise and nuisance. Fayose is a man suffering from political depression in the aftermath of the defeat of his patriarch Goodluck Jonathan. He is a hallucinating man of the ancient, yet to come to terms with the realities of a new dawn and new Nigeria.

The Ekiti governor is a man on the loose, ready to use stones, sticks and any object to inflict harm and to be noticed. Fayose failed to stop the election of President Muhammadu Buhari by the use of false, misleading and subversive propaganda laced with lies and deceit and now resorts to firing arrows of hate, smear and distortions. He is a glorified tout, deficient in morals, character and courteousness. His imprudent utterances are nothing but an attempt to incite Nigerians from the south against those from the north. The Ekiti governor’s utterances are unbecoming of a state governor who should symbolise, exemplify and personify national unity and peace.

Fayose’s utterances are farts from a rotten road side beans meal. The constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria guarantees all Nigerians the right to freely express their opinion and criticize the operations of Government. The Ekiti governor is simply on a toxic smear campaign against PMB. President Muhammadu Buhari is not a ‘northern president. He is a Nigerian president out to correct the wrong of the erstwhile sectional president whom the Fayoses of Nigeria supported and collaborated with. Fayose is a weeping and whipping boy of the dead PDP. I call on the APC Governors to appropriately respond to their peer, Fayose and return him to the cesspit pit, where he rightly belongs.” he said

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/09/governor-fayose-is-glorified-tout.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: Governor Fayose Is A Glorified Tout- Senator Shehu Sani by ayokunlei(m): 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
T
Re: Governor Fayose Is A Glorified Tout- Senator Shehu Sani by shininglite(m): 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
"I would publicly declare my assets" - the king of the north

"I would end boko haram in 2 months"- burukutu sipping dullard

"I would pay every nigerian youth 5000 naira evri month" - Mr body language

"Competency nd integrity is exclusive to the north"- Mr body language

Buhari is a religious nd ethnicity bigot

"FAYOSE my role model GEJ my hero"
-temitemi

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Is A Glorified Tout- Senator Shehu Sani by ayokunlei(m): 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
I
Re: Governor Fayose Is A Glorified Tout- Senator Shehu Sani by mrpackager(m): 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
cool
Re: Governor Fayose Is A Glorified Tout- Senator Shehu Sani by Ezenwammadu(m): 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
And you Mr sabi is nothing but a overated camel meat sharing fool not forgetting a bloody jihadistangry

Waiting for Fayose response it will be epic grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose Is A Glorified Tout- Senator Shehu Sani by austinsmat(m): 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
make i rush go buy my plot of land here before the price increase
Re: Governor Fayose Is A Glorified Tout- Senator Shehu Sani by benedictnsi(m): 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
All these political tittle-tattle..... Backbiting, opprobrium and Mumbo-jumbo..... Why he no talk am before the Election

What then is the essence of this when it doesn't change the man in power

If we chakemate you weh be senator, won't your results prove you as a tout too
Re: Governor Fayose Is A Glorified Tout- Senator Shehu Sani by Godfullsam(m): 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
Leme reserve my comments until Fayose replies senator shehu Sani.

Governor Fayose knows the exact words that will give senator Sani and APC a sleepless night.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Is A Glorified Tout- Senator Shehu Sani by amuwo1980: 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
Shehu sani, Boko haramist and fake human rights advocate, Hausa Fulani supremacist

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Is A Glorified Tout- Senator Shehu Sani by resty4(m): 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
Shehu sani is a bloody jahadist disguise as civil right activiest turned dishonourable senator.
Fayos ride on, put Daura President n lie apc awake 2 dya rspnsbilits.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Is A Glorified Tout- Senator Shehu Sani by sluk(m): 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ehen... dis 10plots is not 4 sale. beware of amina chukwu my son.
Re: Governor Fayose Is A Glorified Tout- Senator Shehu Sani by kamair237(m): 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
Very good Senator....
You are not too far from the trut...
Re: Governor Fayose Is A Glorified Tout- Senator Shehu Sani by erunz(m): 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
Fayose my man, I pity garba cos fayose reply might make him lose his job. Imagine this glorified liar insulting some1 mteeeeww
Re: Governor Fayose Is A Glorified Tout- Senator Shehu Sani by egift(m): 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
Award of the Biggest Clown of a Governor of all time in Nigeria goes to Fayose grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Fayose Is A Glorified Tout- Senator Shehu Sani by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
Bloody son of the "KING OF THE NORTH" and pretentious critics whose aim was to be in government. I hope you don't commit suicide when Fayoshe the "Watcher" of APC government respond in a thousand fold
Re: Governor Fayose Is A Glorified Tout- Senator Shehu Sani by metronaija: 8:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: Governor Fayose Is A Glorified Tout- Senator Shehu Sani by doctokwus: 8:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
But leaving aside partisan interests,Fayose is clearly getting out of hand.He is becoming too divisive in his utterances and needs to be checked.
Re: Governor Fayose Is A Glorified Tout- Senator Shehu Sani by MostIncredibleDFirst: 2:13am On Sep 02, 2015
Shehu Sani can go and die. His name-callings cannot change the fact that Fayose spoke hard truths to power. "Buhari is a petty northern president". Shekenah!

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Man And Yoruba Man In An Exchange: Who Was The Dumb Person Here? / Video: Screening Of Fashola For Ministerial Appointment / Nigeria Protesters Demand Release Of Radio Biafra Director- Voice Of America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.