Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Nigerian Army Retakes Gomboru Ngala From B’haram - - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Retakes Gomboru Ngala From B’haram - (13315 Views)

Shettima And Buratai At The Opening Of Maiduguri To Gamboru-Ngala Road / The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Visits Troops In Gamboru-Ngala (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Gomboru Ngala From B’haram - by passionate88: 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
so boko been claim Nigerian territory under buh are? .
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Gomboru Ngala From B’haram - by hensben(m): 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
Boko haram is dead.

Listening to flavor 'nwan baby'
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Gomboru Ngala From B’haram - by enomakos(m): 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
Make i no hear say boko don retake am
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Gomboru Ngala From B’haram - by hardbody: 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
sirvic01:
The Nigerian Army has retaken the economically strategic town of Gomboru Ngala, Borno State, from the Boko Haram militants
A brief statement by the Acting Director, Army Public Relation, Sani Usman said troops took back the town on Tuesday.
“The triumphant troops are now busy with clearing and mopping up patrols,” Usman said.
The Army spokesperson stated that the triumphant troops are now busy with clearing and mopping up patrols.
Recall that on Thursday, March 19, 2015, it was reported that the terrorist group, Boko Haram had recaptured Gamboru Ngala town, where they were recently pushed out by Chadian troops.
It was learnt that the Nigerian border town with Chad, Gamboru Ngala, was left unguarded after the Chadian troops liberated it from and flushed out the insurgents.
Details soon
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/breaking-news-nigerian-army-retakes-gomboru-ngala-from-bharam

There must be a scam going on. Everyday we are retaking Gamboru Ngala from BH. How many of such locations do they have there? You people should stop scamming us.
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Gomboru Ngala From B’haram - by LockDown69(m): 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
How many Gamboru Ngala's are there angry
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Gomboru Ngala From B’haram - by Sunnycliff(m): 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
This taken over and retaken over makes me to wonder if this warfare is a game of chess or passing the basket, that the army is in possession of some towns, later relapses and Boko haram takes over. And the army reinforces and disarms Biko haram and the cycle continues. Can't they settle their scores amicably?
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Gomboru Ngala From B’haram - by doctokwus: 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
Meiji:
I thought all the towns and cities were retaken before the elections? When did Boko Haram take them back for the Nigerian Army to "retake" again?

Modified: This is an excerpt from VOA on February 1, 2015:

So when did Boko Haram retake Gamboru Ngala for the army to now "retake" again? There are a lot of things we aren't being told. undecided
If I remember right,Chadian forces did embarrassingly complain that during the last govt,some of the territories they captured were not secured by the army then,allowing BH to reclaim some of them.
Can't be too sure,but I guess this Gamboru might have fallen into the same scenario.
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Gomboru Ngala From B’haram - by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
AustineE1:
I cant believe that all this while that PMB has been travelling around and the accompanied noise,that Boko Haram was even incharge some of our territories.....who knows other towns that are still governed by this devilish islamists. God help your people.

When was it taken?? Since APC came to power Boko Haram activities are no longer BREAKING NEWS.
Lies from the media party
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Gomboru Ngala From B’haram - by olatex25(m): 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
I reserve my comment till Nigeria military conquer d insurgents.... for now am just observing from far.. it's #olalee
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Gomboru Ngala From B’haram - by missKiffy(f): 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
Good one
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Gomboru Ngala From B’haram - by vikyno(m): 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
AustineE1:
I cant believe that all this while that PMB has been travelling around and the accompanied noise,that Boko Haram was even incharge some of our territories.....who knows other towns that are still governed by this devilish islamists. God help your people.

I thought I was the only one that noticed this. We only hear when the places a recaptured and nothing when they(Bokoharam) are in control. APC are controlling the media like never before.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Gomboru Ngala From B’haram - by chichriso: 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
old story
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Gomboru Ngala From B’haram - by flokii: 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
naso we don hear.. wetin dose ones go re-take next week Lies everywhere...
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Gomboru Ngala From B’haram - by tbaba1234: 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
Chad claims were probably untrue or they withdrew.

Meiji:
I thought all the towns and cities were retaken before the elections? When did Boko Haram take them back for the Nigerian Army to "retake" again?

Modified: This is an excerpt from VOA on February 1, 2015:

So when did Boko Haram retake Gamboru Ngala for the army to now "retake" again? There are a lot of things we aren't being told. undecided
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Gomboru Ngala From B’haram - by atlwireles: 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
How times has this town changed hands? Between Nigeria, Chad, Niger and boko haram, this town has been retaken at least twice. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Gomboru Ngala From B’haram - by tbaba1234: 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
vikyno:

I thought I was the only one that noticed this. We only hear when the places a recaptured and nothing when they(Bokoharam) are in control. APC are controlling the media like never before.

BH captured this town under GEJ in early may 2014, Chad claimed to have recaptured it but it was probably untrue.
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Gomboru Ngala From B’haram - by persius555(m): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
These towns should be garrisoned by the MOPOL in conjuction with the CJTF, the army should focus on advancing to the next BH stronghold. Its high time we make effective use of the high number of security personnels that are available to us.
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Gomboru Ngala From B’haram - by huwins(f): 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
See what is happening in the world real father did this in ikot Abasi,akwa ibom state

cool

Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Gomboru Ngala From B’haram - by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
kamair237:
Is Nigeria that Big?
Wat the 4k have they been doing for over 3months...
PMB....
Nigeria is quite big especially Northern States
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Gomboru Ngala From B’haram - by Swagt101(m): 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
direkt:
This campaign is taking too long. The military of a whole nation shouldn't spend this much time rooting out common rag tag militants.

Do you own a clothing and accessories shop? Show everyone your designs HERE.
Kudos bro! You spoke my mind
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Gomboru Ngala From B’haram - by unclejb2(m): 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
Buhari and his cohorts are busy telling Nigerians about body language, while these terrorists that were almost wiped out by the Jonathan government have regained momentum to start taking territories again. I weep for this country.
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Gomboru Ngala From B’haram - by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
How Many Times Will They Recapture The Town From Terrorists This Year?? Before The Elections, This Town Was Captured And Now The Same.. All These War Victories Against BH Are Just Media Hype. The Truth Is Still Hidden And People Behind The Hidden Truth Are Not Yet Tired To Let It Out.
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Gomboru Ngala From B’haram - by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
kamair237:
Is Nigeria that Big?
Wat the 4k have they been doing for over 3months...
PMB....
boko haram took that territory under buhari
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Gomboru Ngala From B’haram - by ExInferis(m): 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
AustineE1:

i think your disbelief should be predicated on the fact that your GEJ lost that territory. Infact, under GEJ, BH seized territory the size of Belgium.
Re: Nigerian Army Retakes Gomboru Ngala From B’haram - by Braze9(m): 8:53am On Sep 02, 2015
Are they still on retaking since? I expect ended boko haram existence undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shettima And Buratai At The Opening Of Maiduguri To Gamboru-Ngala Road / No Security Vote Appropriated To Me - El-rufai Tells Dogara / Ekiti Assembly Suspends Aribisogan For Demanding Fayose, Speaker’s Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.