Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) (18378 Views)

Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) / Soldiers Neutralize 3 Female Suicide Bombers In Gamboru, Borno State (Photos) / Bomb Blast Rocks Gamboru/Ngala Borno, Kills 9 People (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by tbaba1234: 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
The Chief of Army Staff (COAS), Lt Gen Tukur Buratai led Nigerian troops on field inspection of the recaptured strategic town of Gamboru Ngala in Borno State, crossing a bridge to Fatokol where a huge crowd of Nigerians received them with cheers and emotional tears.

The COAS assured the crowd that with the support of President Muhammadu Buhari, supply of new equipment and deployment of well-trained troops, Boko Haram atrocities would soon come to an end.

In addition, General Buratai clarified the task of Operation Lafiya Dole in three terms – to defeat the insurgents, to facilitate humanitarian activities and observe human rights and restore the administrative functions in the liberated area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCNwOavxDE4

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by BIGERBOY1: 10:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
First of all FTC (my first ever in my 8 years on NL)

this administration has achieved in less than a year with no new budget in place, what the past one couldn't do in 6 years with an average of 1 trillion naira yearly and foreign mercenaries.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 23, 2016
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by truthalways(m): 8:30am On Mar 23, 2016
God bless The Nigerian Army
But on a lighter mood, i think we should have just nuked sambisa forest...no need wasting time angry grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:30am On Mar 23, 2016
Oh K
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by Spactacle(m): 8:30am On Mar 23, 2016
Kudos to the NA
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by powerfulsettingz: 8:31am On Mar 23, 2016
Story again this morning

2 Likes

Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by teddyYz: 8:31am On Mar 23, 2016
Good
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by truthspeaks: 8:31am On Mar 23, 2016
Gallant men
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by Sunmibare6(m): 8:31am On Mar 23, 2016
#See this Boygirl that commented b⁴ me,well,just here †̥♥ read oda's comments#
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by Noblebrown7(m): 8:31am On Mar 23, 2016
Story story!!

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by london4luv: 8:32am On Mar 23, 2016
Nigerian army are doing a good job but why killing umarmed biafrans

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by boboLIL(m): 8:32am On Mar 23, 2016
This Is superstory oo...
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by forgiveness: 8:32am On Mar 23, 2016
Na who watch am?
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by greatiyk4u(m): 8:33am On Mar 23, 2016
GEJ nearly rubbish the military

12 Likes

Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by hazyfm1: 8:33am On Mar 23, 2016
NICE ONE
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by Femich18(m): 8:33am On Mar 23, 2016
Kudos 2 the Nigerian Army

2 Likes

Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by jamex93(m): 8:34am On Mar 23, 2016
God bless NA
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by muhamadnur: 8:34am On Mar 23, 2016
Even though i dont like the nigerian army bcoz of my personal experiencies with them for the past 3 years in borno, but now there more human than before, kudos.

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by Kizyte(m): 8:35am On Mar 23, 2016
OK, what happened in the video?
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by MVLOX(m): 8:35am On Mar 23, 2016
The truth must be said and dat has to do with d fact the Nigerian army has made tremendous strides in the fight against boko haram..... Personally I think that is the only gain we have seen since GMB got into power...

11 Likes

Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by princechurchill(m): 8:36am On Mar 23, 2016
congrats to the military i take no joy in the destruction of a fellow citizen's life
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by 9jii(m): 8:36am On Mar 23, 2016
In time i know buhari ll do to poverty what he did to bokoharam

6 Likes

Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by dokunbam(m): 8:36am On Mar 23, 2016
truthspeaks:
Gallant men
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by ksstroud: 8:38am On Mar 23, 2016
Ahua... All the way
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by yemmight(m): 8:41am On Mar 23, 2016
truthalways:
But on a lighter mood, i think we should have just nuked sambisa forest...no need wasting time angry grin

We can't do that because those innocent girls might be there.

2 Likes

Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by Gabaleve(m): 8:41am On Mar 23, 2016
Wetin happen for d video na
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by Xslaze3xd(m): 8:42am On Mar 23, 2016
truthalways:

That was what I was thinking, but the girls' comes into consideration.
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by ElCapone(m): 8:43am On Mar 23, 2016
truthalways:
broz are yhu relatd to putin?

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by Speakdatruth: 8:44am On Mar 23, 2016
We believe in Buhari
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by fammo: 8:45am On Mar 23, 2016
You never know the importance of Peace until you loose it, for those agitating for battle with Nigeria due to a falacious idea installed into their heads by ego-centric visionless leaders, pls go and ask people in the NE what they are facing and you'll know that peace is priceless violence leaves a damaging effect on a community
God Bless Nigeria

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors / Adeleke: Police File Exam Malpractice, Impersonation Charges Against Senator / Sanwo-Olu Delivers 16th Housing Project In 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.