Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Update On The Best Governor In Nigeria So Far.see The Ranking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On The Best Governor In Nigeria So Far.see The Ranking (6208 Views)

Mohammed Abubakar Wins Best Governor Of The Year On Urban Renewal / Abdullahi Abubakar: Best Governor In 2015 / See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On The Best Governor In Nigeria So Far.see The Ranking by honeywealth75(m): 10:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
My last list https://www.nairaland.com/2489025/see-ranking-governors-based-perfomance saw some governors making it to the top five , and barely a month ago, while some are busy shouting and clamouring for bail out, some are busy doing meaningful and tangible projects in their states. here are the new ranking.

1. Its still the little or junior PMB, Mallam Nasir El rufai.

2. Lagos state Governor

3. Delta stae Governor

4.Imo state Governor

5.Ekiti state Governor

you can add the rest or list your top 5.
Re: Update On The Best Governor In Nigeria So Far.see The Ranking by ayokunlei(m): 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Update On The Best Governor In Nigeria So Far.see The Ranking by ICRMJigawa(m): 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
OP must be a Igbo.
Re: Update On The Best Governor In Nigeria So Far.see The Ranking by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
ICRMJigawa:
OP must be a Igbo.
El Rufai, Ambode, Fayose and the Delta dude are Ibos' ryt?

U are not only sick, u are a m0ron!!!

14 Likes

Re: Update On The Best Governor In Nigeria So Far.see The Ranking by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
ICRMJigawa:
OP must be a Igbo.
no Igbo will include Rocha's okoroawusa, IMO state don scatter.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Best Governor In Nigeria So Far.see The Ranking by respect80(m): 11:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
Noted [s]Noted
Re: Update On The Best Governor In Nigeria So Far.see The Ranking by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
My list

Wike- rivers
El-rufia-Kaduna
Ikpeazu-abia

Obiano-anambra

Okowa of delta has done nothing, I'm here in asaba.

13 Likes

Re: Update On The Best Governor In Nigeria So Far.see The Ranking by sigiyaya(m): 11:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
Comeooooh OP How on earth did the name ROCHAS find itself on that list of yours, are you OK at all or are you one of his numeruos inlaws

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Best Governor In Nigeria So Far.see The Ranking by FYB(m): 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
obiano @ number 1, or its a fake list wike should also make the list

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Best Governor In Nigeria So Far.see The Ranking by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
1. El rufai #Kaduna
2. Obiano #Anambra
3. Ikpeazu #Abia
4. Fayose #Ekiti
5. Wike #Rivers
6. Almakura #Nasarawa
whoever that put Rochas name in a list like this should as well include that of oshiomole(kai Lara's vajaina don change this man walahi).

8 Likes

Re: Update On The Best Governor In Nigeria So Far.see The Ranking by chemmerfrank(m): 11:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
almost correct

1 Like

Re: Update On The Best Governor In Nigeria So Far.see The Ranking by Drlmayor(m): 12:02am On Sep 02, 2015
my list from the rear.... Oro..imo shomole.....Edo and d best is obiano...anam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On The Best Governor In Nigeria So Far.see The Ranking by Blackfire(m): 12:17am On Sep 02, 2015
1. Osun state. 2. Borno state. 3. Edo state. 4. Imo state. 5. Oyo state.
Re: Update On The Best Governor In Nigeria So Far.see The Ranking by donholy28(m): 2:55am On Sep 02, 2015
delete IMO state from d list

1 Like

Re: Update On The Best Governor In Nigeria So Far.see The Ranking by suave558(m): 3:19am On Sep 02, 2015
chukingchuks:
1. El rufai #Kaduna
2. Obiano #Anambra
3. Ikpeazu #Abia
4. Fayose #Ekiti
5. Wike #Rivers
6. Almakura #Nasarawa
whoever that put Rochas name in a list like this should as well include that of oshiomole(kai Lara's vajaina don change this man walahi).
kindly take wike's name 3 spots up smiley thanks

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Best Governor In Nigeria So Far.see The Ranking by erunz(m): 4:45am On Sep 02, 2015
1) Wike
2) Fayose
3) el rufai
4) Obiano
5) ikpeazu

4 Likes

Re: Update On The Best Governor In Nigeria So Far.see The Ranking by honeywealth75(m): 5:09am On Sep 02, 2015
FYB:
obiano @ number 1, or its a fake list
wike should also make the list

governor wike make the previous list but now rather than to improve on that, he has been running after his former oga, Amaechi. I have my reason for not listing him
Re: Update On The Best Governor In Nigeria So Far.see The Ranking by nationwide1(m): 5:40am On Sep 02, 2015
honeywealth75:
My last list https://www.nairaland.com/2489025/see-ranking-governors-based-perfomance saw some governors making it to the top five , and barely a month ago, while some are busy shouting and clamouring for bail out, some are busy doing meaningful and tangible projects in their states. here are the new ranking.

2. Lagos state Governor

3. Delta stae Governor

4.Imo state Governor

5.Ekiti state Governor

you can add the rest or list your top 5.
Your list is as lopsided as Buhari's appointments.

PDP has always produced the best governor since 1999. From 1999 to 2007, it was Mr Donald Etim Duke of Cross River State; unarguably the best governor Nigeria has ever had in any state.
From 2007 to 2015, it was Godswill Akpabio of Akwa ibom State.

Currently, you can't judge anything yet as none of them has completed any meaningful project. But if you ask to stick out my neck, then I'll put my money on Governor Ayodele Peter Fayose, Wike, Oikpezie, Obiano.

El-Rufai seems to want to be the best on pages of newspapers. What almost worked for Fashola will not work. Nigerians are wiser now.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Best Governor In Nigeria So Far.see The Ranking by talktimi(m): 6:18am On Sep 02, 2015
honeywealth75:

governor wike make the previous list but now rather than to improve on that, he has been running after his former oga, Amaechi. I have my reason for not listing him
are you in rivers state to know that Wike is not working ?

1 Obiano
2 Wike
3 Ikpeazu
4 ...
5 ...
The rest governors are clowns

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Best Governor In Nigeria So Far.see The Ranking by Lanretoye(m): 6:21am On Sep 02, 2015
nationwide1:

Your list is as lopsided as Buhari's appointments.

PDP has always produced the best governor since 1999. From 1999 to 2007, it was Mr Donald Etim Duke of Cross River State; unarguably the best governor Nigeria has ever had in any state.
From 2007 to 2015, it was Godswill Akpabio of Akwa ibom State.

Currently, you can't judge anything yet as none of them has completed any meaningful project. But if you ask to stick out my neck, then I'll put my money on Governor Ayodele Peter Fayose, Wike, Oikpezie, Obiano.

El-Rufai seems to want to be the best on pages of newspapers. What almost worked for Fashola will not work. Nigerians are wiser now.
that list is fair enough Mr man.
Re: Update On The Best Governor In Nigeria So Far.see The Ranking by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 02, 2015
Wike at the moment is the best performing Governor in the country, not including his name on your list shows how myopic you are. Ambode and Rochas on the other hand should not even be mentioned in this list.
Including Rochas in this list is an insult to good governance

1 Like

Re: Update On The Best Governor In Nigeria So Far.see The Ranking by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 02, 2015
Fayose should be in top 3 and not top 5. What has Ambode done dat made him to be in top 3?

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Best Governor In Nigeria So Far.see The Ranking by M4gunners: 6:32am On Sep 02, 2015
Any list without Wike is impossible. I don't know of Okowa of my State, but Fayose is doing really well.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Best Governor In Nigeria So Far.see The Ranking by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 02, 2015
honeywealth75:
My last list [s] https://www.nairaland.com/2489025/see-ranking-governors-based-perfomance saw some governors making it to the top five , and barely a month ago, while some are busy shouting and clamouring for bail out, some are busy doing meaningful and tangible projects in their states. here are the new ranking.

2. Lagos state Governor

3. Delta stae Governor

4.Imo state Governor

5.Ekiti state Governor

you can add the rest or list your top 5.[/s]

Hocus Pocus! Only Gov. Obiano is worthy of recognition for now.
Re: Update On The Best Governor In Nigeria So Far.see The Ranking by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:40am On Sep 02, 2015
A
Re: Update On The Best Governor In Nigeria So Far.see The Ranking by otukpo(f): 6:41am On Sep 02, 2015
It good to compare and rate the governors from time to time.
Re: Update On The Best Governor In Nigeria So Far.see The Ranking by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 02, 2015
What exactly has Ambode done in his first 100 days in office to be included in this list?

1 Like

Re: Update On The Best Governor In Nigeria So Far.see The Ranking by FreeGlobe(f): 6:49am On Sep 02, 2015
chukingchuks:
1. El rufai #Kaduna
2. Obiano #Anambra
3. Ikpeazu #Abia
4. Fayose #Ekiti
5. Wike #Rivers
6. Almakura #Nasarawa
Mention just one thing or infrastructure el rufai has done so far and not just propaganda. Willie Obiano is #1 governor in Nigeria, followed by Wike, others are clowns
Re: Update On The Best Governor In Nigeria So Far.see The Ranking by ZACHIE: 6:56am On Sep 02, 2015
Ambode should not be on that list at all.
Has he put his finger to do anything since he came in?
Oh yes. He did something.
He updated a website.
Re: Update On The Best Governor In Nigeria So Far.see The Ranking by permsec: 7:19am On Sep 02, 2015
Why rochas Op? make imo state people catch u if dem no go recircumcise you!
That man is a bag of mistake.No longer My people my people its now My pocket my pocket!!!
Re: Update On The Best Governor In Nigeria So Far.see The Ranking by ademega(m): 8:09am On Sep 02, 2015
only God knows why you guys are mentioning gov fayose. the guy is only doing just one thing, paying civil servants salary and lock up shops at the rate of 1m per shop. with this, the list is questionable

1 Like

Re: Update On The Best Governor In Nigeria So Far.see The Ranking by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 02, 2015
permsec:
Why rochas Op? make imo state people catch u if dem no go recircumcise you!
That man is a back of mistake.No longer My people my people its now My pocket my pocket!!!

That guy must be a clown for including Rochas in that list

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki An Egba Man? / My Prophecy 2011 : Sectional Rebellion Army from The Nigeria Army / Breaking News: Gej Just Signed Foi Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.