Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

How To Restore A Broken Relationship And Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Restore A Broken Relationship And Marriage (3644 Views)

A Broken Relationship...someone Please Advice This People / Sex And Marriage With Robots; Fiction Or New Reality? / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Restore A Broken Relationship And Marriage by Nicky776: 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
After being in relationship with him for 3 years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice thanto try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email is emailsad Drossuva@gmail.com ) or website: http:drossolution.webs.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other problem.

Re: How To Restore A Broken Relationship And Marriage by MRBrownJ: 11:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
BWAAAAAAAH what a pile of BUL.LSHIT!!!!!! spell caster ko, spell catcher ni!

you are just a scammer looking to defraud gullible people with cure for Aids/cancer/infertility, etc, sugar daddy BS and now love spells, here are all of your other scams:

Jeffrey5544:
Hello my name is Joel let me testify to the general public how i got cured by Dr Dros healing spell from ( CANCER ), I have been diagnosed of CANCER for good 3 years and I was almost going to the end of my life due to the constant pain, especially in my knees.all I have in my mind is let me just give up because life was no longer interested to me any more but I just pray for God every day to accept my soul when ever I die, luckily to me my kid sister ran to me that she found a doctor in the internet who can cure (CANCER, HERPES,CANCER,And HIV/AIDS )she helped me out on everything, the great Dr Dros only ask for my picture, so he can cast a spell on me from his temple.. after 4 days I started getting more stronger my blood started flowing normally i started experiencing changes all over me as the great Dr Dros assured me that i have been cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally cured of CANCER behold it was TRUE, if you have HAPATITIS B HERPES CANCER HIV/AIDS any kind of illness i advice you all to contact him on his website: http://drossolution.webs.com/ OR EMAIL: Drossuva@gmail.com

Jeffrey655:
Are you in need of help to solve your infertility problem or to get pregnant? contact Dr. NATHANIEL solution home on this email ( nathanielbstylestemple @ gmail . com ) I am Wright Eva from USA, I have been trying for 5years to get pregnant and needed help! i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing. The doctor said that me and my husband are fine and I don't know where else to turn. Until one day my friend introduce me to this great spell caster who helped her to get back her lost husband back with love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr.Ken on his email ( nathanielbstylestemple @ gmail . com ) after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2weeks pregnant of two babies. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact his email address: nathanielbstylestemple@gmail.com or phone number help contact: +2348163210600

Jeffrey655:
Are you a young girl and you want a sugar daddy? This is the opportunity for you to get one forom abuja, portharcourt and canada. To apply send your full name,location, age, PHONE NUMBER and your pics to our e-mail address: drossuva@gmail.com or phone number +2348163210600
Re: How To Restore A Broken Relationship And Marriage by mondaynelson20: 10:43am On Nov 04, 2015
My Name is Moral,i live in California,i have a big testimony to say to the people who have Womb problem, I have been married for four years without any child, nor pregnancy and so i became very sad and lost hope in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant and this really make life so hard for me and this made my husband to turn away from me.My sister in-law told me about DR EZIKE from the Internet,how he has helped people with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him and explained to him. He told me not to worry and that everything we soon be okay.He cast a spell and it was a miracle to my greatest surprise three days later my husband came back to apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,and Dr.EZIKE he gave me just water from his temple to drink and he also gave my husband some thing to rub before we made love.just few months later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (boy and girl) we are now a happy family.i will advice you to email him now,ID:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life.his mobile number on what/apps:+2348167554235.....
Re: How To Restore A Broken Relationship And Marriage by cindykaey(f): 9:39am On Jun 25, 2016
Re: How To Restore A Broken Relationship And Marriage by victoria12345: 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
My life is back!!! Am Kim Vitoria Pope from USA, After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me with three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart.so i told my cousin about my situation and she told me that i should contact a Dr that is above trust and straight forward she told me his name is Dr godfather and that his a honest man so i said let me give a trial on him and i did what he ask of me In just 24hours, my husband came back to us and showed me and my kids much love and apologize for all the pains he has cost us,i was so happy because i do not believe in all this spell stuff but now i do and Once again thanks to Dr Godfather indeed you are above TRUST as you said, if you are facing any challenges in life and you think all hope is lost is not with the help of Dr Godfather all things are possible his Email Address is always at your door step godfatherlovespelltemple@hotmail.com contact him and remain bless forever and that situation you are facing shall be over.

Re: How To Restore A Broken Relationship And Marriage by Bluezy13(m): 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
Oh...

Crap!
Re: How To Restore A Broken Relationship And Marriage by Nobody: 2:11am On May 02, 2018
Even if they are saying the truth that they can cast spells,such things always have repercussions so therefore ain't worth it. My mum once told me of a story of her far relation that kept something on a t junction just to get a rich husband,today she is paying for it,her only son is a slowpoke. If satan gives you one thing ,be rest assured that he must take two or more things away from you,that's just the law in life,it can never change. So nothing from him is worth the hassle, what God cannot give me,I care less about it,cos my life is His will.

(1) (Reply)

What Is So Special About Marriage Proposals. Has Any Lady Ever Said NO?? / Its Pussysandie Again... I'm Still FUCCKING Available... / I Am Broke, My Father Dumped Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.