Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Buhari Should Be Serious With Nollywood - Osuofia Pleads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Be Serious With Nollywood - Osuofia Pleads (665 Views)

Solomon Dalung Plays Tennis With Nollywood Big Shots In Lagos.Photos / Nollywood "Osuofia" Advises Buhari On What To Do / Osuofia Ndigbo Visits VP Osinbajo In Aso Rock Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Be Serious With Nollywood - Osuofia Pleads by superken(m): 12:00am On Sep 02, 2015
Nigerian comic actor, Osuofia, known in private life as Nkem Owoh has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to put pragmatic steps in place to improve the Nigerian movie industry

He charged the government to help ensure the sustainability movie industry, which has created jobs for youths of the country.

Osuofia told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) that, “I will want the three tiers of government to put their viewfinders toward Nollywood since they have recognized that Nollywood helps in the per capital income of the country.

“I feel that they are not paying enough attention to the movie industry. So, let them give us policies that will make this industry stand and defend this country

“I feel the movie industry is thriving and we are contributing our quota to the economic advancement of the country which makes me very, very happy.

“Since we are not relegated to the background, we will continue to strive harder in the development of the country in general. So I am happy to be a member of the Nollywood and see the improvement in Nollywood for now.

http://www.knbnaija.com/2015/09/buhari-should-be-serious-with-nollywood.html
Re: Buhari Should Be Serious With Nollywood - Osuofia Pleads by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:02am On Sep 02, 2015
Even if he does, he might deny una on a long run..

Fear Mouth Action
Re: Buhari Should Be Serious With Nollywood - Osuofia Pleads by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 02, 2015
Hollywood is worthless on many levels.
Re: Buhari Should Be Serious With Nollywood - Osuofia Pleads by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 02, 2015
I smell FP.
will modify wen it makes FP
Re: Buhari Should Be Serious With Nollywood - Osuofia Pleads by psammyJ(m): 12:46am On Sep 02, 2015
If u guyz (nollywOod) are not ready to think outside d box and produce classic movies rather than recycling same story lines always.. I see no reason y government shud invest in d movie industry...
Come to think of it...the only thing we see dis days is half dressed close to naked ladies on posters...with wack movie titles....mtcheeww...
Check out movies like "like stars on earth" "3 idiot" "we are family" e.t.c they deFinitely will TEACH u a LESSON!
Re: Buhari Should Be Serious With Nollywood - Osuofia Pleads by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 02, 2015
We have better things to focus on than that right now Mr Osuofia. BTW, what happened to the several millions that Oga Jonah gave you all these previous years?!
Re: Buhari Should Be Serious With Nollywood - Osuofia Pleads by donholy28(m): 2:44am On Sep 02, 2015
Nollywood of this time don die finish
Re: Buhari Should Be Serious With Nollywood - Osuofia Pleads by mensdept: 4:01am On Sep 02, 2015
Must The FG do everything?
Re: Buhari Should Be Serious With Nollywood - Osuofia Pleads by Smooyis(m): 4:33am On Sep 02, 2015
OK over to the government
Re: Buhari Should Be Serious With Nollywood - Osuofia Pleads by naijaking1: 4:42am On Sep 02, 2015
Foolish Osuofia, he doesn't know that acting and movies are against Buhari's core religious beliefs. And you think he will start supporting you?
The man is researching every page of the sharia law to see how he would "purify" our nation by prohibiting Nollywood as we know it.
Re: Buhari Should Be Serious With Nollywood - Osuofia Pleads by superken(m): 9:06am On Sep 02, 2015
Nollywood creates more Jobs indeed
Re: Buhari Should Be Serious With Nollywood - Osuofia Pleads by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 02, 2015
I can smell jealousy, envy and frustration.

am outta here

(1) (Reply)

No Struggle For BOT Chairmanship In APC - Asiwaju Tinubu. / Buhari To B’haram: Release Chibok Girls, Get Amnesty / I Didn’t Probe Akume, I Wonder Why Ortom Is After Me – Suswam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.