Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him (92448 Views)

Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First / Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress / Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by raayah(f): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
naijababe:

In my books, you have no business visiting a man you are yet to be married to for a few days. Why would he not disrespect you, when you put out yourself as 'oshofree' lipsrsealed

you are not serious. you need to spend quality time with your fiance before marriage. Marriage is a life-long commitment.

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Joy1706(f): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
orogodoganyin:
actually, ther's a hint of neglect in not doing it. it's little things lyk that wch prolong marriage.

on the other hand, just b happy i'm not ur husband. if not, i'll tell u to kneel down, put the tray on ur head while i eat 4rm it.
mtchewwww
Better know the woman u try dat rubbish with. When I have never done that for my parents. You can tell me all u want. Lemme see u try and force me to kneel down. Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by raayah(f): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
SonOfEl:

on the contrary, its like a mum watching her baby gobble the food she prepared for him with love and satisfaction.

so much for your type wanting a romantic and caring husband.....yimu

you just compared a grown man to a baby.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by SonOfEl(m): 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
raayah:

you just compared a grown man to a baby.
why do you think lovers use the pet word "baby" on each other?
yes a grown man can be a "baby" to his boo
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Joy1706(f): 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
bukatyne:

Suddenly everyone can understand?

Suddenly o my dear. I wonder if they were not the same people strongly in support of the man

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by orogodoganyin(m): 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
Joy1706:

Better know the woman u try dat rubbish with. When I have never done that for my parents. You can tell me all u want. Lemme see u try and force me to kneel down. Rubbish

hahaha... buh ur husband isn't ur parent. anyway, r u planning on marrying me? 'cos i'll evn rest my feet on ur shoulder
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by raayah(f): 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
SonOfEl:

why do you think lovers use the pet word "baby" on each other?

yes a grown man can be a "baby" to his boo

why cant the man treat the woman as a baby too. the woman does not want to do something. Pamper her and let her rest too. Cook breakfast for her and look into her eyes when she eats. I too want to treated like a baby.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
[quote author=raayah post=37597886]

why cant the man treat the woman as a baby too. the woman does not want to do something. Pamper her and let her rest too. Cook breakfast for her and look into her eyes when she eats. I too want to treated like a baby.[/quote ]
Tell them ooooooooo

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by SonOfEl(m): 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
Joy1706:

Suddenly o my dear. I wonder if they were not the same people strongly in support of the man

your comments were misleading, so correct yourself and save face abeg....
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by bukatyne(f): 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
Joy1706:

It is well

The OP says A, we twist it back to the point it suits us.

A wife cooks and serves food in the cooler on the table with the plates and cutlery beside it.

She can't dish it (for whatever reasons) and we are talking of 'equality', 'rights', 'slavery' etc.

Which is harder to do? Cook and serve on the table or dishing it?

Whatever

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by orogodoganyin(m): 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
it's pretty reasonable 'cos once in a yle i'll get to cook nd d kids must obviously prefer my cooking to hers. once in a yle, it's good to eat out too.

obviously, not with joy1706 thow .
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by SonOfEl(m): 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
raayah:

why cant the man treat the woman as a baby too. the woman does not want to do something. Pamper her and let her rest too. Cook breakfast for her and look into her eyes when she eats. I too want to treated like a baby.

that can be arranged, that's understanding for you, but it does not change the role of each spouse. that's my point.
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by TV01(m): 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
bukatyne:
Thank you for the concern, it is not necessary smiley
The concern is not for you - it's for those you would lead astray wink.

bukatyne:
At least I am not the person who says one thing to paint a picture and does something else.
We command and we serve, I love & cherish my submssive wife. I cannot help if that pains you, or is at odds with Bukatynianity grin

TV

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Joy1706(f): 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
orogodoganyin:

hahaha... buh ur husband isn't ur parent. anyway, r u planning on marrying me? 'cos i'll evn rest my feet on ur shoulder
Exactly+ Husband does not equal parent. See this one. By d time I handle you, you no go even fit say pim to me. As in ur voice go dey shake when u wan talk to me.
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Joy1706(f): 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
raayah:

Ah! No o. Only men have the right to behave like babies.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by bukatyne(f): 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
TV01:

The concern is not for you - it's for those you would lead astray wink.

We command and we serve, I love & cherish my submssive wife. I cannot help if that pains you, or is at odds with Bukatynianity grin

TV

The command you don't do?

Or the non existent one grin

Kikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki

What should pain me bros? I couldn't identify it grin

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Joy1706(f): 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
SonOfEl:

your comments were misleading, so correct yourself and save face abeg....
I believe u read the original post. No? Abi u just rushed to run ur mouth?
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Joy1706(f): 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
orogodoganyin:
it's pretty reasonable 'cos once in a yle i'll get to cook nd d kids must obviously prefer my cooking to hers. once in a yle, it's good to eat out too.

obviously, not with joy1706 thow .
Must I notice you? Warrisit? Good u knw it can't fit be with me
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
edwife:

Some couples bond during dinner,it's when they get to share or talk about their day or things. If i know that my husband loves when i sit and serve him or likes eating together as an intelligent woman, I will manage my time correctly.

I will make sure i finish whatever i am doing or need to do whenever it is dinner time. You don't do chores around the clock,there is time for everything. Like I said earlier,unless it is something beyond my control,such man will not insist you do that.

I watched my mother do it all my life and she still does it,nothing changed in her-she is successful,happy and fulfilled.

Nne, nwayo nwayo. Biko.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by orogodoganyin(m): 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
Joy1706:

Exactly+ Husband does not equal parent. See this one. By d time I handle you, you no go even fit say pim to me. As in ur voice go dey shake when u wan talk to me.

u don turn urslf to village champion abi? u wey go carry tray 4 head, hold am with one hand. cum use the other hand hold ur lips.
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by orogodoganyin(m): 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
Joy1706:
Must I notice you? Warrisit? Good u knw it can't fit be with me

only in ur dreams would it b wt u. park well
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
Jamean:

Nne ehn... The matter wear skirt and blouse. I just heard of one that insists the woman turn his Eba with eating spoon and not turning stick angry

Flux of traditional men.

Btw... how are you doing. I miss you wink
grin grin grin grin.. Nothing person no go hear... grin

I'm fine dear.. asked after you sometime ago and was told you lost your phone hence no longer on Whatsapp. Hope you're good?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by TV01(m): 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
bukatyne:

The command you don't do?

Or the non existent one grin

Kikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki

What should pain me bros? I couldn't identify it grin
Not "don't do", "don't have to do very much" Wifey is so attuned to my preferences she factors them in and adjusts accordingly, so I don't have to exercise myself with very much commanding. One-flesh innit grin. I remain head, leader and commander cool!

TV

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by raayah(f): 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
edwife:

Don't mind them,the same people here when you ask them how many of them do the plumbing,electrical repairs or car servicing will raise their hands.But when it comes to cooking and house-chores it is equality.

Have you watched soul food,the black american series?and most of Tyler perry movies?

After all this is Nairaland..... undecided

most Nigerian men don't do plumbing and all that because manual labour here is cheap.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Joy1706(f): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
orogodoganyin:

u don turn urslf to village champion abi? u wey go carry tray 4 head, hold am with one hand. cum use the other hand hold ur lips.
Ok. I'm done with you
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by SonOfEl(m): 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
Joy1706:

I believe u read the original post. No? Abi u just rushed to run ur mouth?

I read the original post, but the context was misplaced by how you and co, presented it. stop been smart by half......

you made it seem wrong for a man be offended if his wife refuses to serve his food... if my wife doesn't serve my food at most times, then who will.....? is she ill? or extremely busy? or away? abegggi......

you better learn that the word SUBMISSION is not SLAVERY before you scatter someone's home or even yours.....
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by bukatyne(f): 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
TV01:

Not "don't do", "don't have to do very much" Wifey is so attuned to my preferences she factors them in and adjusts accordingly, so I don't have to exercise myself with very much commanding. One-flesh innit grin. I remain head, leader and commander cool!

TV

Stop talking with both sides of your mouth cheesy

You command or you don't?

Or you define command with 'Mama I think...' wink

See wifey is intune with my preferences as if you are not also intune with hers cheesy Oya na try your fantasy with her grin Abi your one-flesh no reach that side?

When you start 'commanding', let us know

Till then, take the back seat when commanders are talking cheesy

kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by troy20(m): 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
TV01:

My views?

The wife is in serious dereliction of her duty. The expectation is;

1. She prepares all meals fresh in direct accord with his taste and preferences
2. She sets-up and serves him accordingly
3. She waits on him while he eats - being proactive in ensuring he has all he needs
4. She clears up at his prompting - although she should learn to take non-verbal cues here.
5. She presents warm soapy water for washing hands, followed by a scented towel for drying - he may prefer you to dry, verify this.
6. She should thank him for allowing her to be of service
7. She should make enquiry as to how she could have improved the service

I also think he's a bit slack for permitting this slovenly approach - give 'em an inch and they'll take a mile. As for "having other chores to attend to", what could take priority over serving your husband .

Arrant nonsense. A woman that loves and is committed to you will love to serve you. All these side-chicks masquerading as wives. Next she'll be asking for you to consider her needs during intimacy angry.

TV
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by shut(f): 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
Much ado about nothing

1 Like

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by stasius: 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
So u carried your marriage palaver to this place? Sorry bu afa gi.
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by smoothlips(m): 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
Dish food for him naaa, what's the problem again?
by the time Imaobong begin dish every food for am now, you go begin find mountain of Fire up n down...
all this boring women shia!
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Kristokx(m): 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
You should be flogged for asking this what else are u Doing as a wife it's obvious u don't love ur man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

This Is What My House Help Did To Me / Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband / She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.