Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine (23125 Views)

Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos / 14-year-old Cultist, Others Nabbed With Gun And Charms In Abia State. Photos / Pastor, Others Nabbed Over ATM Scam, Burglar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by magzey: 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
You have no job and manage to travel go Brazil.NA YOUR LEG CARRY YOU WAKA GO.
This get rich quick syndrome dey kill young people ooo.

Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by bigerboy200: 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
ArcSEMPECJ:
When we fear them what are we going to do to our sisters who are prostitutes and our brothers who bleep little girls for ritual and demonic glories?.....ask your sister what your friend did to her.....is in una blood
OUR?? Speak for ur self and ur sisters..If u bleep kids for ritual purpose God will surely punish u and ur fellow partners in crime, If ur sister is a prostitute, that's u and family's business to handle,not mine.... again, speak for ur self..

1 Like

Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by homirefacuny(m): 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
kossyablaze:
Awon omo ale jatajati.Ur papa na fool.Ezi ofia.

O ka Lara... Omo abipabe.
Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by homirefacuny(m): 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
kossyablaze:

O ti ka Lara...... Omo abipabe. grin
Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by homirefacuny(m): 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
kossyablaze:
O ti ka Lara..... Haha.
Omo abipabe grin
Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by GentleToks(m): 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
fulanimafia:

This is baseless because the UK is one of the largest pharmaceutical manufacturing countries but has one of the lowest rates of drug trafficking among its citizens. How do you rationalize that?

Don't mind the idiott, Igbos have a way of massaging their depleted ego; shame on these children of biitch.

They have done more harms to the name of Nigeria than good.

I am just wondering how many countries in the world would allow these people into their countries with Biafrain Passport after gaining their independence.

The Biafrain passport would turn out to be the most valueless international ppassport in the world if Igbos continue to love money more than they love moral standards.

They are the only tribe in Nigeria that embrace and celebrate well-known and nationally disgraced corrupt politicians from the East; as long as he or she is an Igbo man or woman.

If you really want to beg God on behalf of Igbos, please, pay a visit to police area command in Abuja to see fine Igbo guys with clean skin in their own pool of blood; robbery gone wrong over night. It happens every single day.

You get to work in the morning with hope of enjoying your day at work but only to be confronted with able Igbos guys at the back of police trucks in their own pool of blood; weeds all over their bodies as a result of being chased through bush, wild. You ll see some of these guys with gun shot to their heads, stomach, back and legs.

Ironically, if you check the names of the police men killed in the course of chasing and arresting these Igbo armed robbers over night, the names you see are the names of their police brothers from the East and few from other parts of the country.

In a Nutshell, Igbos need to focus more attention to this menace among their men than paying attention to Dowries over their daughters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by OkutaNla: 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
Chidexter:

I've never and will never be a tribal bigot. You can check all my posts on nairaland.
Good day

Omoluonye is NOT a Yoruba name!!! The "Onye" at the end of the name should've cleared that. The culprit's full name is Simon Izuchuwkwu Omoluonye Yorubas do not bear such names as it is devoid of any meaning in our language.

3 Likes

Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by OkutaNla: 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
MadCow1:
Dear Fellow Nairaland Afenifere and Odua Tribalists..

This is a collabo crime.

Let's call a truce. grin

Signed..

Ohaneze. cool

Omoluonye is NOT a Yoruba name!!! The "Onye" at the end of the name should've cleared that. The culprit's full name is Simon Izuchuwkwu Omoluonye Yorubas do not bear such names as it is devoid of any meaning in our language.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by MadCow1: 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
OkutaNla:

Very well then..

Scores = Ndi Igbo 0 vs Ndi Ofe 2.. grin

We shall equalize soon.

Enjoy..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by Smhart1(f): 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
#blameitonbuhari
Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by Holuwakemmy16(f): 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
Is better for a man to be known as shit packer than doing this rubbish job
Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by Chidexter(m): 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
OkutaNla:

And where did i say its a yoruba name?? :\
Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by baysol: 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
blackpanda:
Always igbos!

Den no dey carry last for evil. You are all there sentenced to the evil forest of Biafra. cooouuurt!

2 Likes

Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by starbuck(f): 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
OkutaNla:

Please if I may ask, do you know him personally, I mean Izuchukwu
Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by OkutaNla: 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
starbuck:

Please if I may ask, do you know him personally, I mean Izuchukwu

Other news report of the same incident showed revealed his full name.

The Airport Commander, Mr. Hamza Umar, who disclosed this yesterday in Lagos said: “One of the suspects Omoluonye Izuchukwu Simon was caught with both white and crack cocaine in tins weighing 7.785kg.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/09/ndlea-intercepts-11-461kg-cocaine-in-lagos/
http://tribuneonlineng.com/ndlea-intercepts-n57m-worth-cocaine-hidden-inside-tins-brazil
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/lagos/5-held-with-n57m-cocaine-at-lagos-airport/108981.html
https://www.informationng.com/2015/09/ndlea-intercepts-n57m-worth-of-cocaine-concealed-in-tins-at-lagos-airport.html

4 Likes

Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by PentiumPro(f): 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
OkutaNla:

Other news report of the same incident showed revealed his full name.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/09/ndlea-intercepts-11-461kg-cocaine-in-lagos/
http://tribuneonlineng.com/ndlea-intercepts-n57m-worth-cocaine-hidden-inside-tins-brazil
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/lagos/5-held-with-n57m-cocaine-at-lagos-airport/108981.html
https://www.informationng.com/2015/09/ndlea-intercepts-n57m-worth-of-cocaine-concealed-in-tins-at-lagos-airport.html

If they should investigate further, they will all own at least one shop that they trade in one item or the other, which is legit but a smokescreen to hide their actual business which is drug pushing.
Most of these Igbo traders are into such one legit buz to cover their real criminal businesses.

4 Likes

Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
chrisbaba1:
[size=15pt]I honestly can't believe Yoruba's will stoop so low to mock....... We are not built or trained like that, its not in our culture or training. Let the mockery stop every omo odua, omoluabi... Lets desist from this new found culture.[/size]

It's deplorable bro. But if you have ever been on a thread where these guys abuse Yorubas, you'll understand what is going on here.

We're not like this, but we have learnt.

Could the MODs have done sth about it when it began, yes, but they looked the other way.

Can they still do sth to curb this, yes, I hope they do.

The report button is useless now. I have tried to use it a few times myself. What it does is to hide a reported comment for you alone. Those comments are still visible to others.

5 Likes

Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
why is it that they come from a certain part of the country? must your hustle be drug smuggling?
Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by PentiumPro(f): 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
olukenzo:

It's deplorable bro. But if you have ever been on a thread where these guys abuse Yorubas, you'll understand what is going on here.

We're not like this, but we have learnt.

Could the MODs have done sth about it when it began, yes, but they looked the other way.

Can they still do sth to curb this, yes, I hope they do.

The report button is useless now. I have tried to use it a few times myself. What it does is to hide a reported comment for you alone. Those comments are still visible to others.
The bold is true. An average Yoruba person is not trained to mock people in time of problem, but some Iboees on NL have taken that restraining virtue of Yorubas as cowardice.
It took Yorubas on NL years to shed off that restraint.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by samscholes: 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
Kaakulator:
Simon Omoluonye,Obidike Onodyer,Friday Onyeabor,Emma Ifoh

Before opening this thread, I made a bet with my sister that they're yeeboes. i don chop her money
this is bad we are one y can't we work 2geda xo d future can be brighter enuff of this tribalism i don tire God am sorry bt y did u bring me into a country where the people don't love eachother a country full of hate lies and deceit we shud really learn to love each other we are one.
Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by idu1(m): 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
And their elders are not doing anything to curb this
Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by Amen747: 11:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
flourish001:

http://www.punchng.com/news/graduate-four-others-nabbed-with-n57m-cocaine/
Nna and drugs sha, yesterday na air afrik today na brazillian trip, tmrw go be Jamaican kush.
Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by harrywakil(m): 12:13am On Sep 03, 2015
Am looking for this kind of Job ooh any connect 267B828A
Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by jy2kbeyond(m): 8:59am On Sep 03, 2015
Dead men walking.... what can they do with their lives after serving the term. Anyway, it's Nigeria and they can bribe their way through.
Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by tammie24: 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

Inbreeder how many rounds (by 3 a.m) did you go with your sister before the bet.
what does that have to do with anything
Maybe that's how u do it in ur family
Re: Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine by tammie24: 12:00am On Sep 04, 2015
MadCow1:

Is that Simon not a oil soup licker? angry
And what's wrong with licking oil soup
It's what we like just like ur people eat smelly and strong akpo without drinking water
To me that's worse!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunman Shoots 42-year-old Nigerian Dead In South Africa / Immigration Officer Dies After Protesting Over The Demolition Of His Palm Farm / Women Take Cocaine, Tramadol, Other Hard Drugs Than Men In Rivers – NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.