Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,317 members, 7,957,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:24 PM

Power Supply Drops By 1047mw - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Power Supply Drops By 1047mw (17668 Views)

Price Of Garri Drops By 60% In Enugu / Cooking Gas Price Drops By 30% / Forex Supply Drops To $700m Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by jas53: 8:15am On Sep 02, 2015
AlPeter:
These guys above needs to learn reading and comprehension.

U are absolutely correct... Come on people...!!!

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by Dexema(m): 8:15am On Sep 02, 2015
It seems Nlers dont read articles anymore b4 commenting or some have totally lost sense of comprehension,the gas pipelines were shutdown for a reason and shud be back up asap. Nigerians always looking for who to blame. Btw power only goes around my area for 5-7mins after 24-32hrs transmission.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by mitchyy(f): 8:16am On Sep 02, 2015
How did it drop? We've had power(light) since yesterday morning and they haven't blinked it at all till now. Our generating set is about to have cobwebs. Maybe it only affected some areas. But power full here remain
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by Dexema(m): 8:18am On Sep 02, 2015
jas53:

U are absolutely correct... Come on people...!!!
Tot I was the only one that noticed...Nairalanders be commenting on headline without reading the article.
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by femmycares(m): 8:19am On Sep 02, 2015
All these nairalanders callin their leaders all sort of silly names are not tutored nd lacks decorum.A proper examination on their parents nd backgrounds says it all.

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:19am On Sep 02, 2015
Evaromantik:
Sai Bullhari.......i tell you,this una baba is a bastard......he cannever achieve anything good there since he indulge in nepotism.........beside,he has deny all his political promisess which stands,he may neither eradicate the boko boys nor the corruption he promised to fight..........all these APC fans,recieve sense from the gods of common sense..........oya mek una execute me with quotes
U must be a bastard 2 knw dat. oponu akindanidani oshi
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by Carltonblaze(m): 8:20am On Sep 02, 2015
Before you reply senselessly READ AND COMPREHEND what was written,if u cannot do that do not reply
Obijulius:
Looking like this Daura Du.llard can't sustain any of the achievements GEJ left behind.

After NERC confirmed that the improvement in the power sector are the results of the hard work of Mr. Jonathan, this deluded King Of The North and his clumsy handlers want us to believe that body language is all that matters.

Oya Northern Slaves a.k.a Masturbaters come and eat I have prepared breakfast for you.

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by LydayBobo(m): 8:21am On Sep 02, 2015
obynocute:
Who re we to blame for dat??
Its simple. If it is good Buhari and if it bad Jonathan. Simple arithmetic lobatan!
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by onyxo76(m): 8:22am On Sep 02, 2015
no wonder i haven't had power for 3 days running ,this wasn't so before .
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by kannymoore(m): 8:26am On Sep 02, 2015
permsec:
In fullness of time, we will probe the power sector.
From 4,000mw to 1,047.3mw? The former minster of Power must be probed. Thats corruption!
Definitely, the remaining 2,000 whatever mw is already in a swiss bank account!

Una never chichomchin!

APC=Opportunists

PROUDLY A WAILER!

You sir is either blind, daft or both.

4,800mw - 1,047mw =

Read texts and comprehend.. mba!

Nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by Passingshit(m): 8:28am On Sep 02, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
I told the Buharist and body language apostles that power generation always fluctuates and that all We're enjoying now is still part of the dividends of the transformation agenda in the last administration. Buhari himself confirmed that he has neither added a single megawatts of power nor invested one kobo in the power sector but the body language apostles would have none of that.

The current generation is sufficient now to guarantee stable power in many parts of the country because we're in rainy season when power demand is somewhat low. Dry season will soon be here and We'll be back to square one. Then the body language apostles will be missing in action.

I told them that this is not the time for a new regime to celebrate Any phantom achievement in a very critical sector like the power sector, rather we expect that this new regime should have unfolded it's plans and roadmap for the sector and followed it up with ACTION. It is unheard of that a regime that only came to power 3 months ago will have the temerity to talk of achievements at this time. It can only happen in Nigeria in the mind of some sick sycophants.

Anyway, the set back is only temporary and will soon be back to the transformation threshold. We're still waiting for the Buhari govt to unfold his plans, agenda and roadmap for the sector.

Meanwhile, 100 days is gone already, and that is why we say it's a 100 wasted days
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by tragergeorge(m): 8:28am On Sep 02, 2015
Na lie, carry talk na una sabi bob, mega watt drop na we come de see this kind light wen we never see once for safi. Dis site sef una go try de screen the kind news people de share here cos na anyhow talk come de many pass.
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by kraftykc(m): 8:31am On Sep 02, 2015
Please people.... Try to read before commenting..

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by Akinz0126(m): 8:32am On Sep 02, 2015
Who do we blame for this ugly development now?many blame Baba Buhari and I blame him moreeeeee!baba no disapoint Us oooooo
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by Chibokgame: 8:41am On Sep 02, 2015
It will soon be a thing of the past.
Body language is still available.
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by Junior66(m): 8:43am On Sep 02, 2015
It seems neither GEJ nor PMB have contributed anything to the current power situation. Or did APC sponsor pipeline vandals? Because i am sure vandals dnt listen to body language.

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by jemir000: 8:43am On Sep 02, 2015
dmcdad:

I still wonder how come power supply in my vicinity has refused to blink for 2 weeks on the trot now. Well, make we dey manage like that sha. Feeling like in Yankee already.

2 weeks?? guy u dey lie o...lying liar!!

2 Likes

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by neocortex: 8:45am On Sep 02, 2015
Why did Buhari stop pumping his body language ?
Someone should tell him wen eed more MegaWatts
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by salissmg(m): 8:49am On Sep 02, 2015
Obijulius:
Looking like this Daura Du.llard can't sustain any of the achievements GEJ left behind.

After NERC confirmed that the improvement in the power sector are the results of the hard work of Mr. Jonathan, this deluded King Of The North and his clumsy handlers want us to believe that body language is all that matters.

Oya Northern Slaves a.k.a Masturbaters come and eat I have prepared breakfast for you.

u lack respect to address elders. I believe that's how ur parents are,thinking is all thesame as others. Useless uncivilise fool.
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by ceejayluv(m): 8:50am On Sep 02, 2015
omotoyossi:
but there is still EXCESS light in my area anyway..haters gonna hate.
pls what area is that?... I know places that have had near constant power for ages now due to certain favourable factors. The only acceptable power revolution is a TOTAL constant power supply in all towns, villages and cities in the country.
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by permsec: 8:51am On Sep 02, 2015
kannymoore:

You sir is either blind, daft or both.

4,800mw - 1,047mw =

Read texts and comprehend.. mba!

Nonsense!!

This one thinks am gonna exchange words with him as done by their party loyalists and leaders.
Mr man just because my comment is non-sai babarist doesnt give u the right to insult me.
If u must critisise, make it constructive rather than a childish display. Have a nice day!
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by Zico5(m): 8:51am On Sep 02, 2015
niggi4life:
This country won't get better, sad but true.
For those that have the opportunity to travel out, please do before it becomes too late angry
Whatever u confess with ur mouth is yours, the country will not be better for u but for me and my family, we will enjoy her goodness.
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by kannymoore(m): 8:56am On Sep 02, 2015
permsec:
This one thinks am gonna exchange words with him as done by their party loyalists and leaders.
Mr man just because my comment is non-sai babarist doesnt give u the right to insult me.
If u must critisise, make it constructive rather than a childish display. Have a nice day!

Dude...

Forget long talk.

Just learn how to READ and COMPREHEND BETTER lest you dish out comments that make you look silly in public.

End of story

All your political Buhari and Anti-buhari brou-ha-ha is just unnecessary grandstanding.

I ain't got no time for that.

Thanks and have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by toolovely(m): 9:00am On Sep 02, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
I told the Buharist and body language apostles that power generation always fluctuates and that all We're enjoying now is still part of the dividends of the transformation agenda in the last administration. Buhari himself confirmed that he has neither added a single megawatts of power nor invested one kobo in the power sector but the body language apostles would have none of that.

The current generation is sufficient now to guarantee stable power in many parts of the country because we're in rainy season when power demand is somewhat low. Dry season will soon be here and We'll be back to square one. Then the body language apostles will be missing in action.

I told them that this is not the time for a new regime to celebrate Any phantom achievement in a very critical sector like the power sector, rather we expect that this new regime should have unfolded it's plans and roadmap for the sector and followed it up with ACTION. It is unheard of that a regime that only came to power 3 months ago will have the temerity to talk of achievements at this time. It can only happen in Nigeria in the mind of some sick sycophants.

Anyway, the set back is only temporary and will soon be back to the transformation threshold. We're still waiting for the Buhari govt to unfold his plans, agenda and roadmap for the sector.

Meanwhile, 100 days is gone already, and that is why we say it's a 100 wasted days

my brother, carry yarn there....ever since i was born, i know say even for my village say during rainy season that we used to get enof light
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by 989900: 9:01am On Sep 02, 2015
Dexema:
It seems Nlers dont read articles anymore b4 commenting or some have totally lost sense of comprehension,the gas pipelines were shutdown for a reason and shud be back up asap. Nigerians always looking for who to blame. Btw power only goes around my area for 5-7mins after 24-32hrs transmission.

3rd page, and only 1 or 2 commenters actually read the article?! SMH
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by 989900: 9:04am On Sep 02, 2015
Shell Petroleum Development Company had last Thursday declared force majeure on the export of Bonny Light crude oil, one of Nigeria’s main export grades, effective August 27, 2015, following the shutdown of both the TNP and the NCTL.

The Manager, Corporate Media Relations of the SPDC, Mr. Precious Okolobo, had said a leak was reported on the TNP at Oloma in Rivers State, while the NCTL was shut down for the removal of crude theft points, adding that the SPDC was working to repair and reopen the two lines as quickly as possible.

It's going to be a difficult task going forward when we have such an intellectually weak generation.
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by emmygzy(m): 9:07am On Sep 02, 2015
repogirl:

So wetin come do all the vandals now na? Saboteurs everywhere, one Nigeria indeed! angry
na APC and their thugs, just to dicredit jonathans government. Now that theyre there, no more vandalism.

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by magzey: 9:08am On Sep 02, 2015
THAT ONE NA MEDIA. I NEVER ENJOY LIGHT UNTIL NOW. FOR THE PAST 3 YEAR WE HAVE BEEN IN TOTAL BLACK OUT,OUR LIGHT DON BETA NOW.
thank you PMB

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by repogirl(f): 9:09am On Sep 02, 2015
emmygzy:
na APC and their thugs, just to dicredit jonathans government. Now that theyre there, no more vandalism.
we know na, propaganda people! angry
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by major466(m): 9:09am On Sep 02, 2015
Sincere9gerian:

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by dmcdad: 9:11am On Sep 02, 2015
jemir000:

2 weeks?? guy u dey lie o...lying liar!!
I don't blame you, you have never had the privilege before so you are bound to doubt. Check on the older threads on electricity, I have been saying it all along. Last week and stated, and would restate that for over a month, we have not had power interrupted for more than 5 times. The fact you choose to believe it or not is none of my business. Doesn't change anything. If you know of anyone living in Mazamaza, Lagos then you can call the person to confirm.

The fact you are used to lying doesn't mean someone else is.
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by abogjohn(m): 9:14am On Sep 02, 2015
Where una they see all these useless news, we have light now more now than under the previous government... So how come power supply dropped

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North / I Regret Not Buying Arsenal Football Club Earlier — Dangote / Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.