Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Power Supply Drops By 1047mw - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Power Supply Drops By 1047mw (17553 Views)

Price Of Garri Drops By 60% In Enugu / Cooking Gas Price Drops By 30% / Forex Supply Drops To $700m Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by hassan85(m): 7:48am On Sep 02, 2015
Obijulius:
Looking like this Daura Du.llard can't sustain any of the achievements GEJ left behind.

After NERC confirmed that the improvement in the power sector are the results of the hard work of Mr. Jonathan, this deluded King Of The North and his clumsy handlers want us to believe that body language is all that matters.

Oya Northern Slaves a.k.a Masturbaters come and eat I have prepared breakfast for you.

how much did jona did to manage it while he was dia
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by wunmi590(m): 7:49am On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 02, 2015
Obijulius:
Looking like this Daura Du.llard can't sustain any of the achievements GEJ left behind.

After NERC confirmed that the improvement in the power sector are the results of the hard work of Mr. Jonathan, this deluded King Of The North and his clumsy handlers want us to believe that body language is all that matters.

Oya Northern Slaves a.k.a Masturbaters come and eat I have prepared breakfast for you.

Lol. The funny thing is that we've been having constant light despite this, Infact, the present power supply has been on for the past 18hrs and is still on.

Eat your breakfast son
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by ritux: 7:49am On Sep 02, 2015
Very good.
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by SeverusSnape(m): 7:51am On Sep 02, 2015
hassan85:
how much did jona did to manage it while he was dia
The question should be, What is mumuhari_ doing to sustain what Jonathan had done?

6 Likes

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by Godfullsam(m): 7:51am On Sep 02, 2015
we are in for seasonal power variation. Power supply in Nigeria is directly propirtional to rainy season.
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by Chubhie: 7:52am On Sep 02, 2015
This is not the anticipated change promised. I refuse to celebrate mediocrity.
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by shammah1(m): 7:53am On Sep 02, 2015
Buhari's body language at work. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by Nyaknor(m): 7:55am On Sep 02, 2015
Beesluv:
How come We have light for more hours in my area now

That light you are having will soon go off.. So quickly do what you can do with it now
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by laserjet: 7:56am On Sep 02, 2015
To all wailers in the house, may receive anointing comprehend the transformation taking place. I quite agree with you that CHANGE is difficult. It displaces one from one's comfort zone. But I plead with you to embrace it for the betterment of your lives and the lives of your children before its too late.
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by shammah1(m): 7:56am On Sep 02, 2015
Lol don't mind this useless liars in government and their slaves
Obijulius:

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by karllyG(m): 7:57am On Sep 02, 2015
Let's be frank wit wat we say. The light has been constant up till this morning. As long as I am concern this government has helped my house hold to divert wat we usually spend on fuel for generator for other things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by m4una(m): 7:58am On Sep 02, 2015
It's high time researchers study ways to mantain a stable body language for our dear president for a constant power supply for the populace.

2 Likes

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by hassan85(m): 7:58am On Sep 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The question should be, What is mumuhari_ doing to sustain what Jonathan had done?
ur corroded dead sight can't read all the improvements and up and doings of the contractors ryt? it dropped today since may 29 and wailers woke up. brace yourself and appreciate wen tins are good. u call it achievement of Gej but it goes bad u call it PMB. abject hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by Superstar007(m): 7:58am On Sep 02, 2015
Handi work of Buhari's body odour?

2 Likes

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by batulakarada: 7:58am On Sep 02, 2015
Obijulius:

You sound very silly ,was there this amount of power supply during Jonathan's regime ....I understand you want to feel you are right about not voting buhari but pls make reasonable points .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by petrelli07: 8:00am On Sep 02, 2015
Godfullsam:
we are in for seasonal power variation. Power supply in Nigeria is directly propirtional to rainy season.
false assumption sir... Less than 25% of our power comes from hydroelectric sources..

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by batulakarada: 8:00am On Sep 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Buhari seriously !...he is the President and you are?
What in All your infinite wisdom have you achieved in your life or career?

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by dmcdad: 8:01am On Sep 02, 2015
Beesluv:
How come We have light for more hours in my area now
I still wonder how come power supply in my vicinity has refused to blink for 2 weeks on the trot now. Well, make we dey manage like that sha. Feeling like in Yankee already.
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by DropShot: 8:01am On Sep 02, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
I told the Buharist and body language apostles that power generation always fluctuates and that all We're enjoying now is still part of the dividends of the transformation agenda in the last administration. Buhari himself confirmed that he has neither added a single megawatts of power nor invested one kobo in the power sector but the body language apostles would have none of that.

The current generation is sufficient now to guarantee stable power in many parts of the country because we're in rainy season when power demand is somewhat low. Dry season will soon be here and We'll be back to square one. Then the body language apostles will be missing in action.

I told them that this is not the time for a new regime to celebrate Any phantom achievement in a very critical sector like the power sector, rather we expect that this new regime should have unfolded it's plans and roadmap for the sector and followed it up with ACTION. It is unheard of that a regime that only came to power 3 months ago will have the temerity to talk of achievements at this time. It can only happen in Nigeria in the mind of some sick sycophants.

Anyway, the set back is only temporary and will soon be back to the transformation threshold. We're still waiting for the Buhari govt to unfold his plans, agenda and roadmap for the sector.

Meanwhile, 100 days is gone already, and that is why we say it's a 100 wasted days
Olodo. Learn how to read and comprehend.

2 Likes

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by Lordave: 8:02am On Sep 02, 2015
When I said that Buhari can't cope with GEJ'S legacy his soldier ants attacked me.

3 Likes

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by searay(m): 8:02am On Sep 02, 2015
Where is the legendary body odourlanguage?

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by Evaromantik(m): 8:02am On Sep 02, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
I told the Buharist and body language apostles that power generation always fluctuates and that all We're enjoying now is still part of the dividends of the transformation agenda in the last administration. Buhari himself confirmed that he has neither added a single megawatts of power nor invested one kobo in the power sector but the body language apostles would have none of that.

The current generation is sufficient now to guarantee stable power in many parts of the country because we're in rainy season when power demand is somewhat low. Dry season will soon be here and We'll be back to square one. Then the body language apostles will be missing in action.

I told them that this is not the time for a new regime to celebrate Any phantom achievement in a very critical sector like the power sector, rather we expect that this new regime should have unfolded it's plans and roadmap for the sector and followed it up with ACTION. It is unheard of that a regime that only came to power 3 months ago will have the temerity to talk of achievements at this time. It can only happen in Nigeria in the mind of some sick sycophants.

Anyway, the set back is only temporary and will soon be back to the transformation threshold. We're still waiting for the Buhari govt to unfold his plans, agenda and roadmap for the sector.

Meanwhile, 100 days is gone already, and that is why we say it's a 100 wasted days
i tell yuh bro......100 days wasted to tourism

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by batulakarada: 8:03am On Sep 02, 2015
Godfullsam:
In all your 49 years of living ,which rainy season have you witnessed with this amount of power supply ?

2 Likes

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by abdulfuntai: 8:03am On Sep 02, 2015
Buhari's body language is no longer working again?
I pity nigerians more for believing "buhari body language" will fix power when he has not constructed any power station.
Shameless apc idiot.
When dry season set in, power generation will not be up to 2500 mw, which out!
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by omotoyossi(m): 8:03am On Sep 02, 2015
but there is still EXCESS light in my area anyway..haters gonna hate.
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by anonimi: 8:08am On Sep 02, 2015
Not possible under the mighty, wonder working power of Buhari.

What happened to his "body language" that fixes things even when he has NOT invested one kobo inside

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2236329_fbimg1426964019374_jpegf0426a8233bbbeb8b2d08838e693f36e
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by fejicruz(m): 8:08am On Sep 02, 2015
Obijulius:

Did you even read the writeup before commenting?
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by chiefmidwife: 8:09am On Sep 02, 2015
Don't worry Buhari's body language will improve it inthe next 24hrs

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by shizzy7(f): 8:11am On Sep 02, 2015
BUT WE STILL HAVE REGULAR POWER SUPPLY IN MY AREA

well, the decrease in megawatts isn't Affecting me..SAI BABA,, I love you..
Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by anonimi: 8:13am On Sep 02, 2015
chiefmidwife:
Don't worry Buhari's body language will improve it inthe next 24hrs

Abi oh grin grin

Has anyone seen the mini power plantys promised by APCheat

Osinbajo unveils APC power generation plan
JANUARY 19, 2015

The vice presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, said an APC-led Federal Government would provide steady power supply by installing Independent Power Projects in strategic parts of the country.

The Senior Advocate of Nigeria added that his party would ensure that the privatisation of the power sector was given a larger scope if the APC was voted into power.

Osinbajo, who is the running mate of Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), said this at a Ketu town hall meeting organised by Friends of Osinbajo in Lagos on Sunday after he delivered a sermon as a guest minister at the Abundant Life Model Assembly Parish, Ketu, Lagos of the Redeemer Christian Church of God.

He said already IPPs were being used to provide steady electricity in courts and hospitals across Lagos State and this could be expanded.

He said, “What we must understand is that the Federal Government has privatised power distribution and generation, not transmission and we feel transmission should be privatised as well. We don’t have power today because generating plants can’t get gas supply and this is also largely because of the bad pipes.

“If we wait until we can set up proper gas infrastructure, it can take 10 to 15 years before we can get steady power supply.

“So, we have decided to decentralise power. For example, in Lagos we have IPPs in Marina which generates 10 megawatts and it powers hospitals and courts. We also have in Ikeja. They do not have problems of gas supply. The IPPs are directly connected to the place we want it to power.

“If we can mobilise our trade groups in certain areas, we can provide 24-hour power for them. Also, we can then provide for local governments. In Lagos for instance, the state government already knows the power needs of each local government so we can provide IPPs as well.”

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/osinbajo-unveils-apc-power-generation-plan/

We have been SCAMMED by the winchious APC assembly of coven dwellers

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Supply Drops By 1047mw by kunlej2: 8:14am On Sep 02, 2015
it is fo.oolishness for someone to celebrate steady power supply during the raining season.
I will wait till that heat period of the year before applauding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fire Razes Printing Press At Tejuosho Market, Lagos (Photos) / Changpeng Zhao: Binance CEO Tops 2024 Crypto Billionaires List / LONGRICH As A Business.....how Viable Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.