Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me (5264 Views)

A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me / "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out / been Disturbing Me Since Then Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me by chichriso: 5:25am On Sep 02, 2015
Please I need good advise from you guys now, am a guy of mid twenty living with my uncle and his wife since March this year .

To go straight to the point, my uncle's wife have been seducing me, sometimes she will tie wrapper and hold me from behind while talking to me.

Just last night, she called me into their matrimonial room when I entered I discover that she was putting on bum short with bra, I immediately go out of the room. She called and called but I refused to return to that room.

Since then, she have been behaving strange and am no longer at peace in that apartment.

My uncle is not around because his work takes him out everytime

WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?

PLEASE HELP
Re: Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me by slyng(m): 5:30am On Sep 02, 2015
This is super storeey
Re: Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me by slyng(m): 5:31am On Sep 02, 2015
This is supaa story
Re: Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 02, 2015
What u will do is to pack out of the house and go and live with ur uncle wherever he's living. Abi I lie?

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me by chichriso: 5:50am On Sep 02, 2015
Bishopmayowa:
What u will do is to pack out of the house and go and live with ur uncle wherever he's living. Abi I lie?
My uncle is at work right now, he normally come back on wednesday go back to work on thursday morning the return on friday for weekend
Re: Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me by donholy28(m): 5:50am On Sep 02, 2015
pack comot...na d only way to resist dix kind temptation..or u say fvck u to Joseph and do it...ur choice

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me by lumzybo: 5:56am On Sep 02, 2015
Who get iPhone charger 4 here abeg. My fone don DIE

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me by Infomizer(m): 5:58am On Sep 02, 2015
Disturb her too nao!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me by MznAirA(f): 6:01am On Sep 02, 2015
Since you can't tell your uncle about it, I suggest you move out of his house back to your parents house.

Also, are you sure you didn't start seducing her first?
Re: Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me by 1miccza: 6:04am On Sep 02, 2015
You should either move out of that house or you'll be humping her sooner or later
Re: Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me by siegfried99(m): 6:06am On Sep 02, 2015
* * climbs ugu tree **

cool

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me by fromnigeria(m): 6:10am On Sep 02, 2015
Verify first and if its true she has such in mind, Flee by threatening report to her husband your uncle.

You could make records of discusion or even videos for evidence make e no turn phaoroh wife and Joseph case.
Re: Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me by pretydiva(f): 6:15am On Sep 02, 2015
The earlier u pack out of dat house,d better 4 u. Let ur case not end like Joseph in d bible. Trust me d table wil turn against u,n ur uncle is gonna believe his wife when everything eventually comes 2 light by then u will b helpless .
Re: Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me by pretydiva(f): 6:15am On Sep 02, 2015
fromnigeria:
Verify first and if its true she has such in mind, Flee by threatening report to her husband your uncle.

You could make records of discusion or even videos for evidence make e no turn phaoroh wife and Joseph case.
even wit all d signs, ur still asking him 2 verify undecided
Re: Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me by Hazardd(m): 6:23am On Sep 02, 2015
so which advice do you want us to give you? So at your age you don't know what is good and what is bad? Give it to her na afterall she your uncle wife and there is joy in sharing undecided
Re: Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me by fromnigeria(m): 6:25am On Sep 02, 2015
pretydiva:
even wit all d signs, ur still asking him 2 verify undecided

Who knows
Re: Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me by SporaD8: 6:38am On Sep 02, 2015
Op has got a dirty mind! Your uncle wife is free to dress anyhow she like inside her house pls(you r d one actually intruding her privacy). This shouldn't bother u. However if you are not comfortable with that, or she eventually muster the courage to ask you for sex, then pack out of the house and stop whining!
Re: Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me by buzquet(m): 7:00am On Sep 02, 2015
You need to go for potent test
Re: Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me by DankemzI(m): 8:07am On Sep 02, 2015
Op stop wearing boxers and singlets only, if you must continue living with them, always put on a t-shirt and trouser. Don't seduce the woman

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me by wordcat(m): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2015
There are only two options;
1. Pack ur things and go back to ur parents
2. Give it to her and be living with them in peace
But I will prefer u choose the second option which is better for u.
Re: Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me by handsomeyitayo(m): 10:31am On Sep 02, 2015
Plz aboki yaya kasua? sell me indomie and egg ,fried..a cup of tea.. gv me mtn 200naira ..comment later ..

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me by cyprus000: 10:52am On Sep 02, 2015
[size=13pt][b]
Let me tell you what a coded guy should do in this situation.

You uncle married a snitch who is a potential threat to his life. This woman can kill him just to be with a sugar boy(I lost two uncle this way).

Not only has she betrayed your uncle,but your family and her's.

Now this is what you do. I don't know how confident and stronge hearted you are,but a fearless man can face any situation.

Establish a sense of agreement btwn you two. Make he feel like you have soccumbd. Then meet your uncle one on one. Tell him whatsup and arrange how he will bump into you two almost on the act.

You know the rest na!..that woman don't deserve to be in your uncle's life.

ATTENTION: don't make it seem like you arranged with your uncle,cos she can come for your headgrin. Except you balm physically and spiritual(you know what I mean,if you be coded)

With this. You have saved your uncle from early death,a snitch and the harsh pain of betrayal.

But if you don't love your uncle,leave and let him to his fate.
NOTE: the thunder and lightening that will visit your destiny,is still receiving instructions from heaven.

If you leave without telling your uncle. You are same with her,cos you just betrayed your uncle.

Don't mind anything those sentimentally bais peeps tell you about leaving silently.

Use your head bruh.
[/b][/size]

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me by damilareoye: 10:55am On Sep 02, 2015
grin

this is temptation.
Re: Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me by Spikkylee: 11:10am On Sep 02, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt][b]

You uncle married a snitch who is a potential threat to his life. This woman can kill him just to be with a sugar boy(I lost two uncle this way).

Now this is what you do. I don't know how confident and stronge hearted you are,but a fearless man can face any situation.

Establish a sense of agreement btwn you two. Make he feel like you have soccumbd. Then meet your uncle one on one. Tell him whatsup and arrange how he will bump into you two almost on the act.

ATTENTION: don't make it seem like you arranged with your uncle,cos she can come for your headgrin. Except you balm physically and spiritual(you know what I mean,if you be coded)

With this. You have saved your uncle from early death,a snitch and the harsh pain of betrayal.

NOTE: the thunder and lightening that will visit your destiny,is still receiving instructions from heaven.

If you leave without telling your uncle. You are same with her,cos you just betrayed your uncle.

Don't mind anything those sentimentally bais peeps tell you about leaving silently.

Use your head bruh.
[/b][/size]

Hmmmm!!!
Re: Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me by cornoil(m): 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
Walahi nobody go buy this your story.
Re: Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me by areee(m): 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
cool
Re: Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me by Rukkydelta(f): 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
lumzybo:
Who get iPhone charger 4 here abeg. My fone don DIE
i get o
Re: Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me by amicableSavage: 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
Yawns. Next episode please.
Re: Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me by Abayor7: 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
Apply wisdom to make your uncle understand what his wife is trying to do (so u won't be termed 'birds of a feather flocks together' in the end.
Don't just leave that house without letting him know the actual why because his life is in danger already..
Re: Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me by Mizblinks(f): 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt][b]

Use your head bruh.
[/b][/size]

A round of applause for this man please

Another one

Another one

Another one

Another one x 100.

Thank you. *grin*

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me by orogodoganyin(m): 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
i'm guessing u r here 'cos she's fine nd doable. it's either u confront her yle recording ur convo nd asking her to stop. u can later play her a copy of ur convo as leverage to stop her.

2nd nd better option is to move out.

3rd option however, is the one on ur mind. DO IT

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Pre-wedding Photoshoot That Will Make You Jealous And Seize Your Breathe / Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders / Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.