Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

See What A Nairalander Bought As Cashew In A Supermarket - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What A Nairalander Bought As Cashew In A Supermarket (2097 Views)

A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter / Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos / N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Nairalander Bought As Cashew In A Supermarket by free2ryhme: 5:36am On Sep 02, 2015
You wonder why most people would prefer foreign products to local ones? It is because of situations as this and wickedness of man towards his fellow man irrespect of tribe, ethnicity and culture.

The greed of money at the lives and expense of other people.

On my way from work to happen to get to the supermarket to get some toiletries and spotted a bottle of cashew nut. I decided to buy it and it has been a while since I ate cashew nuts.

I got home, opened it and was about to unwind my new bottle of nuts I noticed crumbs coming out. I was shocked and decided to investigate the bottle I tore the wrapper since I can't break lo and behold I was shocked to see the content see the pic attached below.

Please beware of this product bearing this label . Their products are not genuine

Mod, help create awareness to fellow nairalanders and help them get informed

Cc: tjskii, MissyB3

Re: See What A Nairalander Bought As Cashew In A Supermarket by DjAndroid: 5:41am On Sep 02, 2015
You sure say no be fake Nadis you buy?

Since them fit pirate Tecno phones, anything is very possible for Naija.
Re: See What A Nairalander Bought As Cashew In A Supermarket by MznAirA(f): 5:56am On Sep 02, 2015
Op sorry, probably it's past shelf life already.

Thank your stars that at least it wasn't "oyinbo" rat u saw in it.

Pour anointing oil on it and eat it! grin grin
Re: See What A Nairalander Bought As Cashew In A Supermarket by fromnigeria(m): 5:58am On Sep 02, 2015
free2ryhme:
You wonder why most people would prefer foreign products to local ones? It is because of situations as this and wickedness of man towards his fellow man irrespect of tribe, ethnicity and culture.

The greed of money at the lives and expense of other people.

On my way from work to happen to get to the supermarket to get some toiletries and spotted a bottle of cashew nut. I decided to buy it and it has been a while since I ate cashew nuts.

I got home, opened it and was about to unwind my new bottle of nuts I noticed crumbs coming out. I was shocked and decided to investigate the bottle I tore the wrapper since I can't break lo and behold I was shocked to see the content see the pic attached below.

Please beware of this product bearing this label . Their products are not genuine

Mod, help create awareness to fellow nairalanders and help them get informed

Cc: tjskii, MissyB3
Thanks, Next time, check for expiry date and nafdac possibly. The good may have spent 5yrs at the Smarket. No spoil business for person o
Re: See What A Nairalander Bought As Cashew In A Supermarket by free2ryhme: 6:37am On Sep 02, 2015
fromnigeria:

Thanks, Next time, check for expiry date and nafdac possibly. The good may have spent 5yrs at the Smarket. No spoil business for person o

I check and it has not expired and besides I believe the label was used to conceal the content of the bottle. It is deception at the highest
Re: See What A Nairalander Bought As Cashew In A Supermarket by kossyablaze(m): 6:46am On Sep 02, 2015
Eat am like dat jor

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Nairalander Bought As Cashew In A Supermarket by fromnigeria(m): 6:54am On Sep 02, 2015
free2ryhme:

I check and it has not expired and besides I believe the label was used to conceal the content of the bottle. It is deception at the highest
too bad then. Kpele
Re: See What A Nairalander Bought As Cashew In A Supermarket by buzquet(m): 6:57am On Sep 02, 2015
Am very dat d nadis way u buy dis, is located in onitsha
Re: See What A Nairalander Bought As Cashew In A Supermarket by buzquet(m): 6:57am On Sep 02, 2015
Am very sure dat d nadis way u buy dis, is located in onitsha
Re: See What A Nairalander Bought As Cashew In A Supermarket by Originalsly: 6:46am On Sep 05, 2015
The nuts look very old......when it comes to such local packaged products forget about expiry date...... follow your eyes and your nose....and if not sure...your tongue. Local cashew nuts are healthier than imported ones. For one...they are natural and the pretty foreign ones are almost always "fake".....fake in that they are genetically modified...the main reason they have almost the same size and shape.
Re: See What A Nairalander Bought As Cashew In A Supermarket by prettyjo(f): 9:28am On Sep 06, 2015
nawaoooo
Re: See What A Nairalander Bought As Cashew In A Supermarket by leolove1: 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
I bought the same nadis cashew nuts recently and all the nuts in the bottle were bad and I have decided to stay away from that brand, it's just a pity I didn't see this thread earlier. Anyways; once bitten, twice shy

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Residents, Who Serves The Best Chicken And Chips In Abuja? / I Eat Dry Gari Everyday. Is This Healthy? / Jelloff Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.