Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,046 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran (5517 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun / Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos / Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by sampsun(m): 10:29am On Sep 02, 2015
Axeurdaddy:

Have you heard of the 'Crusades' that were very much around hundreds of years back Type 'the christian crusades' in a search engine

We're the Crusaders killing n maiming people in the name of Jesus..........Hell no

where they Christianizing the people they conquered?......Hell no again.

Islam is a religion of violence take it or leave it.
After making there inhabitation desolate n ramshackle with there Islam-Sharia doctrine,they are now seeking asylum in county's hitherto they we're calling n still calling"Infidels"

Hypocrisy is when u c noting wrong with urself n everything wrong with ur neighbor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by drss(m): 10:29am On Sep 02, 2015
GEJ is responsible for this. Hope Buari probes him for causing an Afghan man to maltreat the koran.

1 Like

Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by drss(m): 10:37am On Sep 02, 2015
sampsun:

We're the Crusaders killing n maiming people in the name of Jesus..........Hell no

where they Christianizing the people they conquered?......Hell no again.

Islam is a religion of violence take it or leave it.
After making there inhabitation desolate n ramshackle with there Islam-Sharia doctrine,they are now seeking asylum in county's hitherto they we're calling n still calling"Infidels"

Hypocrisy is when u c noting wrong with urself n everything wrong with ur neighbor.
In the voice of Smith the agent, other religions develop a natural equilibrium within the environment but islam does not. Rather it moves to an area and multiply until all the natural peace and tranquility is consumed. Then it moves to another area. There's an organism that shares the same pattern; A Virus. Islam is a desease, a cancer on the planet and Christ is the cure. grin
Give it up to the movie Matrix. My best movie ever. cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by madridguy(m): 11:03am On Sep 02, 2015
So to be an Igbo man now is a taboo ?

tociano009:
shut up stupid Igbo maggot
Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by Excellent7(m): 11:29am On Sep 02, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:29am On Sep 02, 2015
smh for ISLAM
Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 02, 2015
Axeurdaddy:

Have you heard of the 'Crusades' that were very much around hundreds of years back Type 'the christian crusades' in a search engine

Mumu oloshi, we have grown past that... its just Islam that's the backbone of most war fought today... if they continue, one day, the world will Come together to wipe them out like they did to the Nazis and look for something else to fight about?
Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by mcvaeey(m): 11:51am On Sep 02, 2015
Islam is a disease. If I had my way I'll order for the burning down of every mosque in Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by HzRF(m): 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
chukwudi44:
Can you imagine!! Doing that in someone else's land even as a refugee. These european nations had better review their laws about receiving this savages fleeing the middle east
As in
I wonder oo
If yoruba Muslims are actually following Allah principle
U rarely u can't even see them go violent

These pple are mofos they should send them back to where they will be killed in Allah's name
Bunch of irritants
Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by Francis5: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
Axeurdaddy:

Lol. Its your brain and your mouth, you're free to say whatever, Even if its dumb

Get lost dumbo. As a previous contributor indicated you are a 10th century fossilized homo sapiens
Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by Jimwalex(m): 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
For crying out loud,why would any sane and sound human being just tore off a holy book! Just can't fathom the rationale behind such decision..yet nobody here has blamed the guy or seen anything wrong in what he did.I don't support retaliation or violence in anyway but who religion follower would be happy seeing his/her holy book been tore off or thrown to the toilet.Let's be objective and unbiased in our judgements for once.
Some hypocrites don't just get it. The more you crucify this religion(Islam),the more people curiosity or inquisitiveness increases to know more about the religion hence the high number of converts in recent years. Haters keep hating while Islam will keep growing!
Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by Annunaki(m): 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
Jimwalex:
For crying out loud,why would any sane and sound human being just tore off a holy book! Just can't fathom the rationale behind such decision..yet nobody here has blamed the guy or seen anything wrong in what he did.I don't support retaliation or violence in anyway but who religion follower would be happy seeing his/her holy book been tore off or thrown to the toilet.Let's be objective and unbiased in our judgements for once.
Some hypocrites don't just get it. The more you crucify this religion(Islam),the more people curiosity or inquisitiveness increases to know more about the religion hence the high number of converts in recent years. Haters keep hating while Islam will keep growing!

Fact be told there is nothing holy about that terror manual called quoran and tearing it up and throwing it into the toilet is the appropriate way to treat shit that it is.

2 Likes

Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by Jimwalex(m): 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
Annunaki:

Fact be told there is nothing holy about that terror manual called quoran and tearing it up and throwing it into the toilet is the appropriate way to treat shit that it is.
i want to ask you a question and please i want a sincere answer..,Have ever read the Quran?
Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by Annunaki(m): 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
Jimwalex:

i want to ask you a question and please i want a sincere answer..,Have ever read the Quran?

Yes I have read parts of it and it is clearly full of hate towards non muslims read quoran 9:29-30 and Quoran 9:5 for starters. The picture below also tells us how evil your 'prophet' was.

1 Like

Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by Annunaki(m): 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
Jimwalex:

I find it ridiculous that muslims think reading the quoran would convince any sane person about islam. Reading the quoran was what convinced me that islam is fake and mohamed an evil impersonator. Mohamed is at best an agent of satan.

1 Like

Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by uniklinkum(m): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
I smell false flag by the NDP anti immigrants and anti Islam nazis. Those God forsaken punks were beaten silly at mulheim haptbanhof last week for there silly message in an immigrant stronghold. Merkel and the cdu are seeing the future that these punk a$$es ain't seeing in there whole existence. Germany have a serious low birth rate, and you need people to run the millions of companies springing up from every nook and cranny of the country.
Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by Jimwalex(m): 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
Annunaki:

I find it ridiculous that muslims think reading the quoran would convince any sane person about islam. Reading the quoran was what convinced me that islam is fake and mohamed an evil impersonator. Mohamed is at best an agent of satan.
then there is no point arguing with u any further..i pray He lead u to the right path soonest.Ciao!
Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by Annunaki(m): 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
Jimwalex:

then there is no point arguing with u any further..i pray He lead u to the right path soonest.Ciao!

You also need to leave islam and get on the right path.

1 Like

Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by HomoSapiien: 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
All these muslim clowns ehnn angry Disgracing themselves everywhere they go.
Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by HomoSapiien: 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
drss:

In the voice of Smith the agent, other religions develop a natural equilibrium within the environment but islam does not. Rather it moves to an area and multiply until all the natural peace and tranquility is consumed. Then it moves to another area. There's an organism that shares the same pattern; A Virus. Islam is a desease, a cancer on the planet and Christ is the cure. grin
Give it up to the movie Matrix. My best movie ever. cheesy

Until religion (xtian and muslim) is totally eradicated, this cancer will remain forever.
Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by Annunaki(m): 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
HomoSapiien:

Until religion (xtian and muslim) is totally eradicated, this cancer will remain forever.

Stop comparing Christianity to islam, whilst islam is a cancerous disease Christianity remains the cure.
Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by HomoSapiien: 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
Annunaki:

Stop comparing Christianity to islam, whilst islam is a cancerous disease Christianity remains the cure.

Both of them remain a cancer, I see no difference between the two. undecided

Religion is a scam.
Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by jerusalem101: 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
ISIS members in disguise, showing the Germans a tip of the iceberg and what they have in stock to over when they will finally infiltrate the Country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TRENDING!!! SEE What Market Women Did To Orji Kalu Today (Photos) / Picture That Proves Edo Is Truly Not Lagos / The Blunder In President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To Joe Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.