Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

See What Beyonce And Jay Z Went To Buy In UK. Hmmm I Don't Understand! See Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Beyonce And Jay Z Went To Buy In UK. Hmmm I Don't Understand! See Pics (3397 Views)

Aluko's $80million Yatch Was Rented By Jay Z And Beyonce For $lm (photo) / Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" / Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Beyonce And Jay Z Went To Buy In UK. Hmmm I Don't Understand! See Pics by talktomazech: 7:12am On Sep 02, 2015
Beyoncé buys one pair of shoes for $312,000 (N63 million)

The reported outrageous purchase was made in Birmingham, UK where bling loving Bey went shopping…
No doubt, Beyoncé and Jay Z are among 'the world's biggest stars'.

But,,,
Question: Why must she buy one per of shoes for over $312,000?

Now, here is the main gist! See what they said -https://www.mazech.com/Beyonce_shoes

I don't understand...

Re: See What Beyonce And Jay Z Went To Buy In UK. Hmmm I Don't Understand! See Pics by talktomazech: 7:13am On Sep 02, 2015
Oh, money, money, money, moooooneeeey!!!!!!!! grin

See what actually happened - https://www.mazech.com/Beyonce_shoes

Re: See What Beyonce And Jay Z Went To Buy In UK. Hmmm I Don't Understand! See Pics by Nov2(m): 7:26am On Sep 02, 2015
when u don't know what to do with money again
Re: See What Beyonce And Jay Z Went To Buy In UK. Hmmm I Don't Understand! See Pics by Queennikky(f): 7:41am On Sep 02, 2015
Make una leave dem jor.... Na their money...... I love their marriage
Re: See What Beyonce And Jay Z Went To Buy In UK. Hmmm I Don't Understand! See Pics by chefremy(m): 8:03am On Sep 02, 2015
well,they have the money to buy anything they want,but money cant buy everything.
Re: See What Beyonce And Jay Z Went To Buy In UK. Hmmm I Don't Understand! See Pics by peleson: 8:12am On Sep 02, 2015
Eifel tower designs r expensive designs
Re: See What Beyonce And Jay Z Went To Buy In UK. Hmmm I Don't Understand! See Pics by Lovexme(m): 8:28am On Sep 02, 2015
Their money after all.
Re: See What Beyonce And Jay Z Went To Buy In UK. Hmmm I Don't Understand! See Pics by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 02, 2015
Na your money ni?? undecided undecided angry
Re: See What Beyonce And Jay Z Went To Buy In UK. Hmmm I Don't Understand! See Pics by Ahmed0336(m): 9:32am On Sep 02, 2015
Abeg i wan ask, she fit use am walk on ocean? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Beyonce And Jay Z Went To Buy In UK. Hmmm I Don't Understand! See Pics by alexis007(m): 9:43am On Sep 02, 2015
Op, go and read Exodus 20:17....then come back and tell me what you learnt from that passage of the scripture. angry
Re: See What Beyonce And Jay Z Went To Buy In UK. Hmmm I Don't Understand! See Pics by 400billionman: 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
Queennikky:
Make una leave dem jor.... Na their money...... I love their marriage

Blood money.
Re: See What Beyonce And Jay Z Went To Buy In UK. Hmmm I Don't Understand! See Pics by macpetrus(m): 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
cheap...
Re: See What Beyonce And Jay Z Went To Buy In UK. Hmmm I Don't Understand! See Pics by Mzphina: 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
No b say she go wear am two times oooo,too much eyes on her,she cnt repeat it chai
Re: See What Beyonce And Jay Z Went To Buy In UK. Hmmm I Don't Understand! See Pics by tomakint: 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
The seller of that shoe don hammer big time.......money is good but don't love it too much!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Beyonce And Jay Z Went To Buy In UK. Hmmm I Don't Understand! See Pics by PRYCE(m): 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
Diamond Laced heels! Glam Glam Glam!

1 Like

Re: See What Beyonce And Jay Z Went To Buy In UK. Hmmm I Don't Understand! See Pics by Benedict44(m): 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
na their money.....
Re: See What Beyonce And Jay Z Went To Buy In UK. Hmmm I Don't Understand! See Pics by Queennikky(f): 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
400billionman:

Blood money.
Wah Eva
Re: See What Beyonce And Jay Z Went To Buy In UK. Hmmm I Don't Understand! See Pics by armadeo(m): 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
Old news.

I sold them those shoes.
Re: See What Beyonce And Jay Z Went To Buy In UK. Hmmm I Don't Understand! See Pics by holysina(m): 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
omen de shoes is plated with diamond stones shocked shocked shocked. the shoe is made for the wealthy and so they wealthy bought them grin grin cheesy
Re: See What Beyonce And Jay Z Went To Buy In UK. Hmmm I Don't Understand! See Pics by talktomazech: 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
Latest gist:

Who read about this

Jay Z doesn't want a jury in the upcoming lawsuit trial over his hit Big Pimpin' to know how really rich he has, or that he has a criminal record.
The rapper and business mogul has filed documents asking a judge to preclude the information from the breach of copyright hearing, according to TMZ.

The husband of Beyonce Knowles claims his bank balance and his criminal past have no relevance to the action brought by the heir of an Egyptian musician who's suing over the illegal use of a flute sample in the Timbaland-produced track recorded in 1999.

https://www.mazech.com/Beyonce_shoes
Re: See What Beyonce And Jay Z Went To Buy In UK. Hmmm I Don't Understand! See Pics by Nemesis99(m): 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
its worth the price jare. the shoe serves as a time machine and it also has a GPS installed

1 Like

Re: See What Beyonce And Jay Z Went To Buy In UK. Hmmm I Don't Understand! See Pics by talktomazech: 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
Check out this beautiful made in Aba shoe(s). Am wondering if Beyonce can help me buy it even if say na $200k (N40 million)

Re: See What Beyonce And Jay Z Went To Buy In UK. Hmmm I Don't Understand! See Pics by ManTiger(m): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
People will complain on anything... mbanu.
Re: See What Beyonce And Jay Z Went To Buy In UK. Hmmm I Don't Understand! See Pics by azimibraun: 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
Materialism in Nigeria but it's Ok in America. One day that shoe will be sold at n auction for $100m... by then Beyonce will be dead 5yrs before and the money will go for charity. More reason why naija should not copy copy oyibo..
Re: See What Beyonce And Jay Z Went To Buy In UK. Hmmm I Don't Understand! See Pics by talktomazech: 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
Oh, Lovu nwantinti... grin cheesy

Check out this: Man sneaks into ex-girlfriend's home, hides under bed for 3 days without food!

Join the forum - https://www.nairaland.com/2571622/part-love-what-guy-did

Read from source - https://www.mazech.com/ex-lover

(1) (Reply)

Countering Nairaland PDP Lies And Propaganda. / Intel on the Avengers (pictures) / APC Chieftain, Joe Igbokwe In Big Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.