Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa (20609 Views)

5 Adamawa Girls Who Smoke & Are Raped To Entertain Stepfather's Guests Rescued / "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man / Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by Ijaya123: 8:09am On Sep 02, 2015
There should be stiffer penalty for crimes like this. It is so despicable.
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by pretydiva(f): 8:10am On Sep 02, 2015
searching4love:
JONATHAN TRULY FAILED THE NIGER DELTANS. NO WONDER THE SS/SE PEOPLE ARE SO CRIMINAL MINDED. POVERTY IS REALLY KILLING THEIR REGION undecided
why bringing politics into dis undecided

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by Rukkydelta(f): 8:12am On Sep 02, 2015
I'm so tired of hearing and seeing the word rape
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by chito14(f): 8:12am On Sep 02, 2015
Thats so sad... cry
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 02, 2015
na wa oo...we have to start protecting our daughters ooo.. sad
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by phiszo(m): 8:14am On Sep 02, 2015
when there are oloshos everywhere. na wa o
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by callmemercy(f): 8:14am On Sep 02, 2015
There is God cry
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by MadCow1: 8:14am On Sep 02, 2015
Bayelsa sha.. The only good things they have to offer are Fresh Fish and Crude oil.

angry
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by edymama: 8:15am On Sep 02, 2015
I feel the government should do more on this rape cases...they should be sentenced to death....Na wahooooo
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 02, 2015
pretydiva:
why bringing politics into dis undecided

Bleep off
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by Cameleon72(f): 8:19am On Sep 02, 2015
Lord save us (the women folks) from the BEASTs called men...

2 Likes

Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by Exponental(m): 8:20am On Sep 02, 2015
Castrate him!
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 02, 2015
what the fvck?
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by baski92(m): 8:25am On Sep 02, 2015
Koji no go kill person, Ashawo dey den no go go fvck,,, na small small children, some people hell fire go get AC
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by Passingshit(m): 8:26am On Sep 02, 2015
His dick should be cut off and given him to eat
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:26am On Sep 02, 2015
What are still waiting for?they shld go and kill the useless man jare before I open my eyes
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by Kazrem(m): 8:28am On Sep 02, 2015
And this one will still be taken to court for proceedings
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by TeamSimple(m): 8:30am On Sep 02, 2015
People from other regions of the country be attacking the north over issues of early child marriage,but their hypocrisy won't let them see that they are the worst problem to a girl child. News like this hardly comes from the north.
NB: Instead of putting a girl child into a life long trauma and possible societal rejection, I had rather marry her. Not in support of the two though,but in a worst scenario I will do the latter.
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by missKiffy(f): 8:32am On Sep 02, 2015
This is sad
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 02, 2015
searching4love:
JONATHAN TRULY FAILED THE NIGER DELTANS. NO WONDER THE SS/SE PEOPLE ARE SO CRIMINAL MINDED. POVERTY IS REALLY KILLING THEIR REGION undecided
must you drag tribalism into every sector?
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by prophetfire: 8:41am On Sep 02, 2015
searching4love:
FROM ALL YOUR COMMENTS I VE EVER SEEN,I CAN ONLY CONCLUDE THAT YOU ARE MENTALY SICK. PLS CHANGE YOUR MONICKER TO "SEARCHING FOR YABALEFT".

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by angelofurlife: 8:41am On Sep 02, 2015
Imagine cry something that he would have gotten from girls on a platter of gold
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by AleAirHub(m): 8:44am On Sep 02, 2015
RIP To The Innocent Child...
I Will Keep My Comment For Another Day Because The High Rate Of Immorality In Bayelsa State Is Not To Be Compare With Other States In Nigeria... State With Highest Mother Rate Of Age 14- 17Year. State Were The Ingenious Don't See It As A Crime For Married Mother To Chess Young Boy Around For S*x , A State Were You Will See Female Children Of 9 Has Been Dis-Flower Since 1900 , A State Were Old Man Lure Little Children Into Hotel For S*x. A State That Is Not A Crime For Their Female Children To Bring Home A Blasted Child & Get Accommodated As If Their Child Is Legally Married. A State You Will Hardly See A Female Child In Their Youth That Does Not Have 1/2 Children Out Of Wedlock... That Man Should Be Roasted In Hell Fire In Jail Until The World Ends..... That Innocent Child Future Was Just Ended By That Bastard & I Do Hope That The Family Follow Up The Matter In Lawsuit..

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by onila(f): 8:46am On Sep 02, 2015
kill him

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by Seequadry(m): 8:48am On Sep 02, 2015
RisingEast:
That 40yrs old man must be a yellobaa man, they re the only tribe I knew hence rape is concerned, obasango nd co did so grin grin grin
R I P to this guy
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:51am On Sep 02, 2015
RAPE RAPE RAPE EVER WEREE ..,,..HANGING IS D SOLUtION
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by Rotimi47: 8:52am On Sep 02, 2015
saaedlee:
I remain in support of castration for rapists
seconded.
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by Rotimi47: 8:55am On Sep 02, 2015
God punish devil.
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by Rotimi47: 8:55am On Sep 02, 2015
God punish the devil.
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by Rotimi47: 8:57am On Sep 02, 2015
RisingEast:
That 40yrs old man must be a yellobaa man, they re the only tribe I knew hence rape is concerned, obasango nd co did so grin grin grin
Igbos and crime, they have thought the ijaws how to rape females after Massob alliance with Asari Dokubo. angry
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by front247: 9:08am On Sep 02, 2015
That man should be burnt to death
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by preshsmg(m): 9:14am On Sep 02, 2015
LMAyedun:
God, what's happening in Nigeria??
Why on earth shuld I rape a lady, talk more of raping a 4year old baby girl.

4 years old girl?? E no go even sweet sef..

I think this is end time indeed.

I don't know what this country is turning into undecided
LMAyedun:
God, what's happening in Nigeria??
Why on earth shuld I rape a lady, talk more of raping a 4year old baby girl.

4 years old girl?? E no go even sweet sef..

I think this is end time indeed.

I don't know what this country is turning into

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Raped An 8-Year-Old Boy In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Kenyan Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Phone Text Messages / Zayyan Gwandu Killed In Plateau State (Haliru Gwandu Abubakar's Son)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.