Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa (20618 Views)

5 Adamawa Girls Who Smoke & Are Raped To Entertain Stepfather's Guests Rescued / "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man / Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by plentybash: 9:17am On Sep 02, 2015
RisingEast:
That 40yrs old man must be a yellobaa man, they re the only tribe I knew hence rape is concerned, obasango nd co did so grin grin grin
behold the biggest fool on niraland I can finance ur trip. To somalia for brain surgery[color=#990000][/color] grin

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by Madeb: 9:19am On Sep 02, 2015
[quote whauthor=RisingEastpost=37583775]That 40yrs old man must be a yellobaa man, they re the only tribe I knew hence rape is concerned, obasango nd co did so grin grin grin[/quote]. C ur mouth,dnt u knw normally read nd listen to news to check where nd who indulge in raping,robbery nd kidnapping. U Will c dat it occurs among Easterners
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by jaydee87(m): 9:22am On Sep 02, 2015
its really sad reading stories like this, where did we go wrong. now old men raping children it weird.... if u Hot and u wife refuse u sex then go to the nearest hotel and find urself a lady if u can't do that then go to the bathroom and apply ur wisdom.....
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 02, 2015
searching4love:
JONATHAN TRULY FAILED THE NIGER DELTANS. NO WONDER THE SS/SE PEOPLE ARE SO CRIMINAL MINDED. POVERTY IS REALLY KILLING THEIR REGION undecided

So said your mum right?? but you are forgetting she is an uneducated wh0re whose excuse for being so bereft of morals was that she was raped by her bro, who is actually your dad!!! so news flash your dad is actually your uncle!!! grin
Sucks to be you right?
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 02, 2015
kossyablaze:
Castration is not the best remedy to curtail this weird animalistic unholy act...Death penalty should be the best punishment...N must be by electrocution and not shooting o!Jesus!
we need to practice sharia law on some ppl matter ooh! Most of these acts are more to the spiritual, I think these increasing acts are ritual stuffs for something bigger. A normal grown man can't do such, why must it always be old men ?
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by ariwa2(f): 10:00am On Sep 02, 2015
Castration is the best thing to do to a rapist.
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 02, 2015
Castration or death is not punishment enough.

He should be sentenced to prison for 50 years with HARD LABOUR.
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by Begonia(m): 10:07am On Sep 02, 2015
TeamSimple:
People from other regions of the country be attacking the north over issues of early child marriage,but their hypocrisy won't let them see that they are the worst problem to a girl child. News like this hardly comes from the north.
NB: Instead of putting a girl child into a life long trauma and possible societal rejection, I had rather marry her. Not in support of the two though,but in a worst scenario I will do the latter.
Oh please!
There's no difference between the two.
Ultimately, an adult has carnal knowledge of a child. It's disgusting.
Neither of the two is better.

2 Likes

Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by Nicepoker(m): 10:11am On Sep 02, 2015
searching4love:
JONATHAN TRULY FAILED THE NIGER DELTANS. NO WONDER THE SS/SE PEOPLE ARE SO CRIMINAL MINDED. POVERTY IS REALLY KILLING THEIR REGION undecided
very true even osun ekiti are in SS /SE.
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:17am On Sep 02, 2015
Very well said Miss. I wholly concur. Seems u've been out a long while 4m Nland. Good to have u back.
Begonia:
Oh please! There's no difference between the two. Ultimately, an adult has carnal knowledge of a child. It's disgusting. Neither of the two is better.
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by fairygeh(f): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2015
What do these men see in kids that makes them rape them for crying out loud.
Jesus christ, that man deserves nothing but death,oloshi oloriburiku
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by Cornerstone001: 10:23am On Sep 02, 2015
that is absurd for a 40 years old shameless thing shocked shocked shocked
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by Appareil(m): 10:35am On Sep 02, 2015
searching4love:
STOP SPEAKING SHIT. YESTERDAY OR SO A 40 YEAR OLD YORUBA GUY RAPED A 4 YEAR OLD BOY. CRIME IS EVERYWHERE, BESIDES SATAN IS JUST WORKING OVERTIME. STOP THIS TRIBAL LASHING.... IT IS BECOMING UNINTERESETING ON NAIRALAND.
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by Obiwiz(m): 10:38am On Sep 02, 2015
sigiyaya:
The issue of KONGI is becoming so alarming and very serious in this country, it is no longer a problem for our youths or for the old nor for a particular gender in our society,research also has it that some married men and women go through these unhealthy phenomenon, it is also on news that the dead also suffer from this problem. In fact it has become a problem for every body in this country. I will therefore urge the federal government lead by president Muhammadu Buhari GCFR to look into this ugly situation, and as a matter of urgency do something about it.I strongly believe that a total eradication of these will go a long way on addressing the problem the youths and olds are facing everyday in this country as a result of this monster called KONGI. I hereby advocate that the federal government should please swing it to action immediately in other to arrest this problem and put a smile on the faces of its citizens as every responsible government will.
Too much pretence na im dey cause all these rampant cases of paedophilia. When grown up men and women go just choose to stay celibate pretending to be 'religious and /or disciplined /decent '. Have sexual partners (as grownups) or visit brothels, dem no go gree. When finally the pressure builds up to uncontrollable levels, you'd see them resorting to kids or cucumbers.
Weird people; strange society. Cracking down on brothels and commercial s.ex houses but indulging and/or actively(or passively) encouraging sexual abuse and rape of minors.
They hate dirty washing but they luv clean sh!ts
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by wiseoneking: 10:49am On Sep 02, 2015
searching4love:
this old man who is searching for love, you again. Just commented on your frustration on Segun Arinze's post. YOU MUST BE A BITTER PERSON or mentally ill. Which region do you think that has the highest incidence of Rape in Naija. You called Se/ss criminals and your own zone Saints. I have marked you in this nairaland one that is mentally unstable until you proove to me otherwise. Watch and read other people condeming the demonic act of rape and here you are talking of SS/SE. Myopic?
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 02, 2015
wiseoneking:
this old man who is searching for love, you again. Just commented on your frustration on Segun Arinze's post. YOU MUST BE A BITTER PERSON or mentally ill. Which region do you think that has the highest incidence of Rape in Naija. You called Se/ss criminals and your own zone Saints. I have marked you in this nairaland one that is mentally unstable until you proove to me otherwise. Watch and read other people condeming the demonic act of rape and here you are talking of SS/SE. Myopic?

Eenni Daa fun iye ree. Oloriibu
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by soladebby147: 11:02am On Sep 02, 2015
THE FEELING THAT "WHEN WILL ALL THIS STOP" IN OUR LAND....
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by omogidi234(m): 11:06am On Sep 02, 2015
Please, Please this rape thing either of children, teenager and adult is becoming Alarming. In short sexual related abuse has reached an alarming stage.

Please advise your ward, sister, daughter, friend to be extra vigilant. Our government at each strata should do something urgent and fast before it becomes something we cannot handle. Abeg.
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by sniperr007(m): 11:35am On Sep 02, 2015
saaedlee:
I remain in support of castration for rapists

Wat abt women Wu rape young girls?
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by Niyinficient(m): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2015
searching4love:

Bros! Wetin be all dis na? Tell me whr rape is not happening right now, west? North, east or na south? U just wan run ur mouth.....wen racial comments have declined here on NL....u wan start abi? oya, moderator, do dis guy Wetin blacks do titanic!

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 02, 2015
come ooo. . . asewo with confam breast and yansh dey. .. u no do. . . na small pikin wey no get anything u go doo. devil is playing ludo inside your head shocked shocked cool
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 02, 2015
leave d idiot o. I'm a yoruba person but I dont see how one bastard's actions define the thinking pattern of a whole race
Niyinficient:

Bros! Wetin be all dis na? Tell me whr rape is not happening right now, west? North, east or na south? U just wan run ur mouth.....wen racial comments have declined here on NL....u wan start abi? oya, moderator, do dis guy Wetin blacks do titanic!

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by adedayourt(m): 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
rape iz a nigerian tin, nt just a part of it
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by UjSizzle(f): 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
Do we need to arm our children with pepper sprays now
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by moshould(m): 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
God !!! What is happening ? Dis days u must read a case of rape at least twice a week, abeg make dem bet dt man tO death too....dats toO bad...r.i.p 2 d dead...
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by Missmossy(f): 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
Terrible!!!

Such a heartless man, he should be stoned to death embarassed
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by mohitoess: 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
ijustdey:
look at what this men have caused
Terrible things are happening.
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by midasbliss(f): 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
searching4love:
unwise words...
Re: 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
Wickedness. End time things. Rapture will soon take place

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos / Zayyan Gwandu Killed In Plateau State (Haliru Gwandu Abubakar's Son) / Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.