Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Is APC Targeting The Ndigbo Leaders For Blackmail? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is APC Targeting The Ndigbo Leaders For Blackmail? (930 Views)

Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet / Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI / “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is APC Targeting The Ndigbo Leaders For Blackmail? by kingdompropty: 8:24am On Sep 02, 2015
A few days ago an article was published by an APC apologist that Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu a revered Igbo leader regardless of his political leaning, was duly informed of his not inclusiveness in the present governments appointments because as the lying lier put it, it will expose the honourable Onu to temptations of office. Not wanting to reel out his previous achievements I begin to wonder how a man of such pedigree haven worked for his principal this long without any for or trace of betrayal will sabotage the body language of his principal.

Thank God he came out to deny such, many of us would have believed that maybe he was simply playing along or playing on our intelligence as Southerners and Igbos.

Recently, the outburst of the quota system professor was widely reported, that Mr. President owes the Ndigbo nothing, and he challenged them to go to war again. The height of recklessness . Up until this time the northern leaders have maintained a grave silence on such issue.

The media carried it on Sunday evening that on their way from a peaceful procession 3 youths were shot dead and over twenty injured by a combined team of the Navy and Police around the Onitsha head bridge on an order from above.

The 2nd Niger bridge contact was abruptly stopped a few days ago with the excuse that it would be reviewed to ascertain if it passed due process, while same kind of projects in other regions continue.

Regardless of who voted for you or against you, once election is over a serious government must work to unify its country and not treat it as a conquered territory, which is what we have at the moment. The sooner our leaders especially in the south start to speak out the better for all of us.

Also people like Dr. Junaid must be called to order quickly by all to avoid the kind of division pre 1967. His hatred and disdain for Ndigbo is legendary, which is evident in all his comments from former President Jonathans era till date.

Igbos are known to stand for what they believe in and fall for it. The Igbo landing of USA is a classic example, where the Igbo slaves decided to perish in the sea that end as slaves. The average Igbo spirit.

We still need a nation before like late Chinua Achebes book there was Ones a Country.

1 Like

Re: Is APC Targeting The Ndigbo Leaders For Blackmail? by MikelEleta(m): 8:25am On Sep 02, 2015
The South East must speak with one voice. Marginalization won't make the North become better or more developed dan dem no mata ow it is done. D igbos re one of d most industrous tribe I know nd dy re vry creative wen it cums to bizness. Blaming dem for their choice in d last electn is never valid cos d North East n North West all voted massively against Jonathan in d 2011 nd 2015 electn yet he never marginalized dem. Only tym wud tell. Let giv GMB som more tym since he already promised to release Ministerial list dx mnth

1 Like

Re: Is APC Targeting The Ndigbo Leaders For Blackmail? by Bacteriocin(m): 8:26am On Sep 02, 2015
Iono
Re: Is APC Targeting The Ndigbo Leaders For Blackmail? by darazonian(m): 8:29am On Sep 02, 2015
Issorait
Re: Is APC Targeting The Ndigbo Leaders For Blackmail? by dokyOloye: 8:30am On Sep 02, 2015
I thank d Igbos never fell for d change scam.
We're now more than justified for not having voted the Fulani jihadist.
GEJ was not voted by d core north in in 2011 yet most of his projects were sited there,that's a leader for U.
Watch out how d Fulani jihadists/herdsmen will become bolder and more blood thirsty in this regime.
I hope d our oil soup guzzling brothers wil now know who is truly sophisticated, cos we d Igbos analysed d situation and made a decision which turned out to be d correct one and we stuck by it.
Proudly 5%.
Re: Is APC Targeting The Ndigbo Leaders For Blackmail? by eagleae7(m): 8:40am On Sep 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Is APC Targeting The Ndigbo Leaders For Blackmail? by lunaticfringe: 8:45am On Sep 02, 2015
Please let them continue... Any thing that will aid the disintegration of this enclave is highly appreciated... I sight the land of the rising sun in the horizon...
Re: Is APC Targeting The Ndigbo Leaders For Blackmail? by simpleseyi: 8:53am On Sep 02, 2015
dokyOloye:
I thank d Igbos never fell for d change scam.
We're now more than justified for not having voted the Fulani jihadist.
GEJ was not voted by d core north in in 2011 yet most of his projects were sited there,that's a leader for U.
Watch out how d Fulani jihadists/herdsmen will become bolder and more blood thirsty in this regime.
I hope d our oil soup guzzling brothers wil now know who is truly sophisticated, cos we d Igbos analysed d situation and made a decision which turned out to be d correct one and we stuck by it.
Proudly 5%.

Bring your Dr Goatluck Jonascam again for another election and the people's general will humiliate him and his senseless supporters once again. You have lost the election the same way you lost the civil war. Now you have resorted to your Biafruad, singing war songs and wailing. You will continue to cry and wail for the next 8 years. If you start another senseless war again, we shall completely destroy you. You shall remain marginalized in Nigeria until you return to Israel where you claim you are from. For as long as you are in Nigeria, you shall remain second class citizens.
Re: Is APC Targeting The Ndigbo Leaders For Blackmail? by philfrey08: 8:55am On Sep 02, 2015
sad
Some people wud start commenting jazz without reading... frontpage pls
Re: Is APC Targeting The Ndigbo Leaders For Blackmail? by size40: 9:04am On Sep 02, 2015
NO. Rather Ndigbo have been blackmailing APC. They disowned every Tom, Dick and Harry from the South- East that supported APC b4, during and after the election including those that are not from their South- East region like myself, the former Governor of my state, Rt Honorable Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi for thinking and acting differently like a typical South-south or South- East politician. The Igbo's should stop playing this victims games they are playing right now for we all saw it. This is the same way they started the civil war in Nigeria. But when they were decimated, they reversed into ethnic cries and blames. A lot of the Igbo's keep telling lies about the civil war. But today, we saw the character of the Igbo's and their political life style following the last election. A party they continuously abuse. A President they regularly insult. Now they want all juicy appointments to be given to them. How? If I am Buhari, I won't act differently at all. Regions worked for APCs success at the poll. So the Igbo's should queue up first. Am happy my people in the south-south are beginning to learn and adapt to Nigerian political style. Today, the south-south is respected politically than the south- East.

1 Like

Re: Is APC Targeting The Ndigbo Leaders For Blackmail? by wytecat: 9:08am On Sep 02, 2015
You Ibos open threads every 5 minutes to cavil about the administration that's not settled in, Okorocha and the rest are already begging on your behalf. Shouldn't you focus on your biafra and leave the "zoo" alone? Oh I forgot your hearts will never leave the "zoo". Your bleating is deafening.

Enough already, BEGGING TRIBE!

1 Like

Re: Is APC Targeting The Ndigbo Leaders For Blackmail? by dokyOloye: 9:16am On Sep 02, 2015
simpleseyi:

Bring your Dr Goatluck Jonascam again for another election and the people's general will humiliate him and his senseless supporters once again. You have lost the election the same way you lost the civil war. Now you have resorted to your Biafruad, singing war songs and wailing. You will continue to cry and wail for the next 8 years. If you start another senseless war again, we shall completely destroy you. You shall remain marginalized in Nigeria until you return to Israel where you claim you are from. For as long as you are in Nigeria, you shall remain second class citizens.
"we shall completely destroy U".Wt d way U are looking like som1 who drinks pap morning and night,can U destroy even an ant?This goat,since U and Ur tribe started sucking d butt of d hausa/Fulani,are U better off than any Igbo man?with Ur 0.1 class citizenship,how far for U and Ur ppl?
For Ur information,it was Britain,Russia,US,Egypt,Organisation of Islamic countries,Chad,Niger,Mali etc that fought d civil war for Nigeria.It is on record that all d jets U and Ur accomplices were using to commit genocide were flown by Egyptian pilots,not even one zoogerian.
Re: Is APC Targeting The Ndigbo Leaders For Blackmail? by dokyOloye: 9:27am On Sep 02, 2015
wytecat:
You Ibos open threads every 5 minutes to cavil about the administration that's not settled in, Okorocha and the rest are already begging on your behalf. Shouldn't you focus on your biafra and leave the "zoo" alone? Oh I forgot your hearts will never leave the "zoo". Your bleating is deafening.

Enough already, BEGGING TRIBE!
EVERY TIME THERE IS A MENTION OF IGBOS,YORUBAS WILL INVADE D THREAD AND KEEP MAKING NOISE ALL OVER D PLACE, ARE PPL THAT UNSTABLE AND INFERIOR?
I HAVE NEVER OPENED ALL THESE MUSIWA OR ODUA THREADS COS THEY ARE OF NO INTEREST TO ME.
who is begging who?
Have d Igbos not been under d same marginalisation since d end of d civil war?
Can U in all honesty tell me any tribe/geopolitical zone that is doing better than d Igbos in Nigeria today?
As long as d south east are forcefully kept in this British contraption called Nigerian,it is the RIGHT Not a privilege to be given their dues.
Buhari can as well reject d revenue coming from d oil fields in Abia and Imo stages if he doesn't want to have anything to do wt d Igbos.
Re: Is APC Targeting The Ndigbo Leaders For Blackmail? by kingdompropty: 9:30am On Sep 02, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
size40:
NO. Rather Ndigbo have been blackmailing APC. They disowned every Tom, Dick and Harry from the South- East that supported APC b4, during and after the election including those that are not from their South- East region like myself, the former Governor of my state, Rt Honorable Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi for thinking and acting differently like a typical South-south or South- East politician. The Igbo's should stop playing this victims games they are playing right now for we all saw it. This is the same way they started the civil war in Nigeria. But when they were decimated, they reversed into ethnic cries and blames. A lot of the Igbo's keep telling lies about the civil war. But today, we saw the character of the Igbo's and their political life style following the last election. A party they continuously abuse. A President they regularly insult. Now they want all juicy appointments to be given to them. How? If I am Buhari, I won't act differently at all. Regions worked for APCs success at the poll. So the Igbo's should queue up first. Am happy my people in the south-south are beginning to learn and adapt to Nigerian political style. Today, the south-south is respected politically than the south- East.

I disagree with you. In places like USA, in more advanced climes , have choices and allowed to follow your beliefs and political persuasion. That is why republican have their strong holds likewise democrats. You don't get hounded for such. It us deceptive running with every government in power. You must follow your convictions. The Ndigbo I know will vote again in the same pattern,given another opportunity.
Re: Is APC Targeting The Ndigbo Leaders For Blackmail? by size40: 9:53am On Sep 02, 2015
kingdompropty:
[color=#006600][/color]

I disagree with you. In places like USA, in more advanced climes , have choices and allowed to follow your beliefs and political persuasion. That is why republican have their strong holds likewise democrats. You don't get hounded for such. It us deceptive running with every government in power. You must follow your convictions. The Ndigbo I know will vote again in the same pattern,given another opportunity.
Now that u have disagreed with me without realising that we are not in the USA or any of the advanced climes u are referring to, can u equally agree with me that Buhari made his appointments based on his own conviction too? Those he believes can work with him to deliver.
Re: Is APC Targeting The Ndigbo Leaders For Blackmail? by kingdompropty: 10:32am On Sep 02, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
size40:

Now that u have disagreed with me without realising that we are not in the USA or any of the advanced climes u are referring to, can u equally agree with me that Buhari made his appointments based on his own conviction too? Those he believes can work with him to deliver.

There we go again. If we can not practice democracy like its been practiced in US which we have modeled ours after then lets be willing to drop it in its entirety, so we don't end up practicing something else that is not democracy.

So of us don't believe in quota systems, but since it is in the constitution we must uphold it fully.
Re: Is APC Targeting The Ndigbo Leaders For Blackmail? by wytecat: 3:08am On Sep 03, 2015
Maybe if you can ease off on your obsession with Yoruba and stop mentioning them in your thread, then they can stop "invading" your threads. Last time I checked, you Ibos are the ones invading others threads. You go out your way to invite Yoruba all the time using comments like "they are avoiding this thread". There's even a thread where your people are boasting of being able to derail an Ibadan thread, but your Enugu thread was without Yoruba derailing it. You see how dirty you ibos are, no integrity whatsoever. We humans should be able to show human side once in a while, but you Ibos just can't get out of dirt for a minute. You first have to find out what your problem is, to find a solution, shouting from the hip won't take you anywhere. The world is seeing you for who you are.

Biafra website is one way to go if you don't want to see other tribes.

Are you the only tribe in Nigeria? Opening threads 24/7 begging for appointments from the govt you didn't vote for, when those who voted are calm, that's paranoia as a result of inferiority complex.

Confident people don't get jittery like you do.

The rest of Nigeria just feel like wringing your nagging neck off.

Btw, your people call Apc a Yoruba party, and blame Apc presidency on Yoruba. As I said, find out your problem first cos, you are confused.

And which oil? Ibos don't have oil, it's all politics.

dokyOloye:
EVERY TIME THERE IS A MENTION OF IGBOS,YORUBAS WILL INVADE D THREAD AND KEEP MAKING NOISE ALL OVER D PLACE, ARE PPL THAT UNSTABLE AND INFERIOR?
I HAVE NEVER OPENED ALL THESE MUSIWA OR ODUA THREADS COS THEY ARE OF NO INTEREST TO ME.
who is begging who?
Have d Igbos not been under d same marginalisation since d end of d civil war?
Can U in all honesty tell me any tribe/geopolitical zone that is doing better than d Igbos in Nigeria today?
As long as d south east are forcefully kept in this British contraption called Nigerian,it is the RIGHT Not a privilege to be given their dues.
Buhari can as well reject d revenue coming from d oil fields in Abia and Imo stages if he doesn't want to have anything to do wt d Igbos.

(1) (Reply)

Peace Corp Converted To Traffic Officers In Enugu / James Abiodun Faleke Emerged As Kogi APC Deputy Governor Candidate / PHOTOS: Building Collapses In Student Hostel In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.