Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: (8143 Views)

The Psychology Of Chronic Wife Beaters: Ladies Take Note / Woman Beaters / What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by BobbieMae(f): 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2006
My girls husband is beating her and i swear i am about to JOHN DOE that niggas azz.

They have been married for less than 6 months and this guy beats my girl black and blue, on the daily. The other day, we had to carry her to the hospital, i ammo'd up cause i own a 47 but the girl was begging me, not to go do anything, cause i swear my gat was clicked, ready to spray this mutha fawka so he can go and meet the devil, but she begged and begged and said to me "Bobbie, you know you are mad, and you can kill this man, please dont, i still love him, "

This is why i wonder why women sell themselves short. There is no way in hell that mutha fawka became a wife beater over night. You musta seen some of these traits in him. But no! Because of marriage, you married the mutha fawka not careing what kind of person he was, and now my girls eye is black and blue on a regular basis.

I say taekwando his ass, go give a bum on the streets a stick of cigga to put that nigga in the damn earth.

I hate men that beat women. They are cowards,

YOU HEAR ME.

For every man that has ever laid his hands on a woman, you are a phucking coward, may you and the ground touch basis, idiots. phucking wife beaters,

Let any man touch me, imma knock the shit outta your skanky azz! Stupid ass negroes. I am a chick but best believe your family will be mourning, courtesy of BOBBIE MAE
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by naijadiva2(f): 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2006
you preach it gurl
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by edygirl(f): 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2006
I like you already girllll, that's what I'm talking about.

she doesn't have brothers to panelbeat  the asshole?

Maybe we can open an organisation  or something against that so we can make those idiots' lives a living hell.
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by kiki(f): 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2006
gurl i feel u on this i can never ever stick with a man who abuse me all in the name of marriage i cannot even stick with a cheater trust me when ur man don't hit u before and mistakenly slaps u gurl u better know its comin women are not suppose to take shiit like that from a man all in the name of love that don't even exist yeah yeah yeah u love him but if he loves u he ain't gon turn ur ass into a punching bag and punch u all nite long and u gon be at d hospitl sayin u love him but he out there and don't care about u yeah ppl always says that he will come back to his senses and see that u love him but before then he would av beaten the livin hell out ya body trust me ladiez ur man ain't got no rite to lay his handz on u so u ain't got to accept that shiit from no man as long as a man can lay his handz on u he is a big coward and don't think because he is d man of the house and cos u are married u got to accept it u need to wake ur ass up and see that u av a rite to and no man on earth have the rite to lay their handz on u even by that time ur parent will av stop spankin u so y will u let some jack ass treat u like a slave angry angry angry
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by olaak1(m): 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2006
You see you this fake "oyinbos" let me remind you of something, America will always be America, Africa will always be Africa; all this you are saying belong to western world, get me right iam not in support of beating one's wife, i can't imagine beating my wife when i have one, but my dear sister all this muther fucker is not applicable here in Africa if you want to have a happy home as a woman so pls keep killing the negroes down there grin grin
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by kokoletz(m): 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2006
I pray God will nt give me the power to beat my wife but some ladies too can be animals in some cases. She must also have pushed the 'Mike tyson' to the wall.
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by JOSSYTEM(f): 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2006
Pls can someone talk to Seyofa on ma behalf
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by kiki(f): 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2006
JOSSY TEM:

Please can someone talk to Seyofa on ma behalf

and huh?
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by BobbieMae(f): 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2006
Olaak you is the type of mutha fawka that gets themselve killed due to the diarrehea that comes out your mouf.

Best believe i am a naija babe, born and bread adn best believe imma murder any damn Naija man that lays his filty hands on me. Imma make sure he dies slow.

You men murder us, you rape us, you beat us, and we are supposed to be classy about this? A thorough bitch for a thorough nigguh, imma keep that shit gangsta, glock my freaking 47 and spray any mutha fawka that touches me or any of my fellow females.

Who the hell do yall think yall are? Cause yall have dycks adn what not, thank God there are plastic gbola's for sale that feel even better than some uh yall PENCIL dyck negroes.

We cook for you, we do your laundry, we take care of you, we raise your kids and all we recieve from you nasty bastard, low life dirty scum bags is beating?

Women get up! I said STAND UP. Its time to start poisoning these people, yes. Put rat posion in their egusi, its time to go learn some Tae Bo, Billy blanks is the shit, and round house kick the shit outta any nigga that touches you. Shit.

You think na joke, okay we go see.
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by BobbieMae(f): 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2006
jossy is seyofaggot beating you
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by edygirl(f): 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2006
Abeg let's not kill them but make their lives a terrible one by divorcing, suing and them paying child support for the rest of their lives and making sure everybody knows about them so hey can't be able to remarry.
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by naijafan(m): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2006
@kokoletz
r u male or female?!

@bobbiemae
kip shooting. 'she who slays by the gun will def. die by the gun'
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by CrazyMan(m): 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2006
E be like say naija fan de tost woman for here oh! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by naijafan(m): 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2006
@crazykid
cool down now. just wanted to be sure. there is an (f) in front of the name. yet, she's talking about not beating her 'wife'. so i wanted to be sure.
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by BobbieMae(f): 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2006
I dotn mind dying by the gun, at least i know i died a hero, a super hero that sprays the shit outta beating husbands,

By the way, howz shit over there in V.I, havent been to Victoria Island since 1996, heard yall have some madd spots now, thats cool,
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by kiki(f): 3:38am On Oct 05, 2006
BobbieMae:

Best believe i am a naija babe, born and bread adn best believe I'm going to murder any damn Naija man that lays his filty hands on me. Imma make sure he dies slow.

We cook for you, we do your laundry, we take care of you, we raise your kids and all we recieve from you nasty bastard, low life dirty scum bags is beating?

Women get up! I said STAND UP. Its time to start poisoning these people, yes. Put rat posion in their egusi, its time to go learn some Tae Bo, Billy blanks is the shit, and round house kick the shit out of any nigga that touches you. Shit.

You think na joke, okay we go see.

gurl i tot i was d only one who thinks dis men should be poisoned and i mean the wife beaters and all dem cookin and shiit i don't think i'm ready to do that 4 any man its like being is slave i don't care if thats the way it is but we is gon do it together and if he don't think he can do it well its ain't gon be done then i'm tellin u don't wait till ur man beats u up when he slaps u or does anythin to u just try to teach a lesson that he will know that next time he tries dat shiit with ya it ain't gon be this funny
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by katchy(f): 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2007
grin
solution, if a man touches unas in slaps u etc, dont let it go, cos it will continue, Call the police and Bleep him up.
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2007
No man should lay hands on a woman, no excuses. The days of men claiming extreme provocation are long gone, there's absolutely no justification in beating a woman! angry

No way would I even dream of shouting at my wife in anger, never mind beating her! angry
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by almondjoy(f): 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2007
Siena:

No man should lay hands on a woman, no excuses. The days of men claiming extreme provocation are long gone, there's absolutely no justification in beating a woman! angry

No way would I even dream of shouting at my wife in anger, never mind beating her! angry

Once a gentleman, always a gentleman!  Born a gentleman. wink Well spoken Siena.  I wish some "cultural" scapegoats would try to understand that.
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:40am On Oct 02, 2007
@siena

WORD with a capital W.

no man should have any reason to lay his hands on a woman no matter how provocative she could be. in my personal opinion any guy who beats a woman is not a MAN, instead his a coward and a HE-GOAT.
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by ochocinco1(m): 5:01am On Oct 02, 2007
I actually dont subscribe to this whole man who hits a woman is a coward.

You find out there are women out there who tell you they like a man who can

handle them and all that rubbish. If you get soft on them they take it as weakness

but if you get hard, they are intrigued by the 'dark side' of the so called wifebeater.

I say 'just do you'. If a woman gets on your nerves, dont be held back by some arbitrary

convention. Show your power.
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by almondjoy(f): 7:59am On Oct 02, 2007
ocho cinco:

I actually don't subscribe to this whole man who hits a woman is a coward.

You find out there are women out there who tell you they like a man who can

handle them and all that rubbish.
If you get soft on them they take it as weakness

but if you get hard, they are intrigued by the 'dark side' of the so called wifebeater.

I say[b] 'just do you'[/b]. If a woman gets on your nerves, don't be held back by some arbitrary

convention. Show your power.

I hope you end up with someone who beats the living black balls out of you. What crock! angry  A man's power resides not in his cowardly fists, but in self control and the ability to communicate effectively with members of the opposite sex.  I am glad some women are beginning to "beat" up men like you too!  And they are being shown on You-Tube too. cheesy

Why are you thinking and talking from both sides of your mouth?  You write as dubiously as your screen name looks and sounds.

Only an "ocho cinco" can write such a mess.
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by ochocinco1(m): 10:59am On Oct 02, 2007
almondjoy:

A man's power resides not in his cowardly fists, but in self control and the ability to communicate effectively with members of the opposite sex.

Some 'Modern Man' nonsense.

almondjoy:

I am glad some women are beginning to "beat" up men like you too! And they are being shown on You-Tube too. cheesy

Talking all that nonsense your ass will be shown up on Youtube and more besides.

almondjoy:

Only an "ocho cinco" can write such a mess.

Ocho Cinco is Latino. And those ladies sure love this piece of machismo.

Am about to go smack that Bitch up

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by almondjoy(f): 11:22am On Oct 02, 2007
Hey! If the shoes fit. undecided
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by folly69(m): 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2008
i know this thread is damn old but really check this scenario out, a guy dials a females no. on his phone for his brother to retrieve cus the brothers phone was dead(battery)getting home his lady picks up his phone dials the no. hearing its a females voice,gets aggressive asking who the no.belongs to he explains to that the no. belongs to nobody that she shouldn't bother but she said he was lying and he got angry that she didn't trust him so he kept mute.She kept nagging and started hitting he took it but warned her to stop bt she kept on to the extent of slapping him. so ladies i need ur opinion on this if the guy hit this lady back after enuff warning will u blame him?
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by Sisikill: 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2008
ROTFLMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

OMFG! This is Hilarious! The Title is insane!!
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2008
folly69:

i know this thread is damn old but really check this scenario out, a guy dials a females no. on his phone for his brother to retrieve cus the brothers phone was dead(battery)getting home his lady picks up his phone dials the no. hearing its a females voice,gets aggressive asking who the no.belongs to he explains to that the no. belongs to nobody that she shouldn't bother but she said he was lying and he got angry that she didn't trust him so he kept mute.She kept nagging and started hitting he took it but warned her to stop bt she kept on to the extent of slapping him. so ladies i need your opinion on this if the guy hit this lady back after enough warning will u blame him?

You are right, some women deserve to be beaten. You know sometimes form the way I act, I would beat me if I was my man. But I've got a wonderful, wonderful guy wink
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by ssRhino: 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2008
I am sorry to say that most ladies just refuse to read the hand writings on the walls, a wife beater dont start in one day, it is an habbit that they posses and could have possesed for a long time, while they were dating, he must have done something to show who he really was, but i guess the sex/money/or his popularity was damn too good for the babe to walk away, and now that he has graduated, the babe wanna halla?
I am sorry, he is beating her like that.
I personally blv a weak man will beat a woman and a coward will fight a woman except on da bed
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by Ibime(m): 12:29am On Jul 31, 2008
Hehehehe. . . . babes dey come find us wit AK 47. . . . better run o. . . .what is this world coming to?
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by lucabrasi(m): 12:38am On Jul 31, 2008
@poster
in as much as i don't support wife beating or woman beating(im sure the woman will beat me more like with my stature grin)
i think you should realise we are in the 21st century and jungle justice,stone age mob rule has been over for a long while back, so getting your bla bka bla muthafucking 47,57,f-16 bomber,rocket propelled launcher e.t.c will only earn you a life jail ,remember america is not like uk where u will serve 15 years and be released for good behaviour, the funny thing is that less than 6months after you areslammed in prison your supposed girl friend you are doing van damme and combo of jet li and jackie chan for will be with another guy or even the same guy watching your story on crime scene usa or forensic detectives, there are sensible,lawful,sane, and better ways to resolve issues like that, the mere fact that you are the one going on about it here and even raving more than the bereaved sounds funny
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by SoWhat77(f): 8:32am On Jul 31, 2008
TuPac gone terribly wrong!!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by candylips(m): 9:13am On Jul 31, 2008
what happens when ur wife gets on your nerve.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

....,.. / How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! / Hddkkkdssjkfdssa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.