Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

BUHARI: In Your Face! - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI: In Your Face! - Sahara Reporters (2089 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters / Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: BUHARI: In Your Face! - Sahara Reporters by ArodewilliamsT: 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
let the yorrrobers lament alone, they just shouldn't drag the East into the shege, buhari is showing them. The Old East di not vote this government and are currently making plans to survive at all odds.

The yoruba plan was to share spoils evenly between North and SW so that when an Easterner cries out against marginalization, they would shout him down for their masters in the north and say "olakunle is SGF and is a southerner why are you Igbos making noise?". Right now buhari's doesn't even trust them, and have only appointed one as his parrot( a shout-down job). Like an armedrobber who kills his accomplice to avoid sharing a stolen booty, The north has taken everything. It's a pity really-political investment gone bad,
Nobody even remembers the Vp, he is so irrelevant and as the sahara guy rightly adviced, he should start taking a crash course to learn master's language-Hausa, Godspeed to him.

I see only one loser here----> yoruba grin
... and I'm i happy? yes! grin
Re: BUHARI: In Your Face! - Sahara Reporters by OfoIgbo: 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
coolitempa:

Kolo......na your middle name..... cheesy cheesy cheesy...APC is still ten times better than anything PDP can offer.... cheesy

Then you should not regret voting for Buhari afterall, you still think APC is ten times better than PDP.
You should be happy that the person you supported is doing a much better job than Jonathan, even though he may not be meeting your full expectation.

People in the SS and SE prefer GEJ because he is not dictatorial and is far more amenable to the idea of restructuring Nigeria. Of course his southern identity and his old eastern region credentials played a sizeable role also
Re: BUHARI: In Your Face! - Sahara Reporters by coolitempa(f): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
OfoIgbo:

Then you should not regret voting for Buhari afterall, you still think APC is ten times better than PDP.
You should be happy that the person you supported is doing a much better job than Jonathan, even though he may not be meeting your full expectation.

People in the SS and SE prefer GEJ because he is not dictatorial and is far more amenable to the idea of restructuring Nigeria. Of course his southern identity and his old eastern region credentials played a sizeable role also

You have a good point...... cheesy....buhari is still ten times better than the clueless janadaft....... angry.....no doubt about that..... angry.....Jonathan was simply beyond redemption........sho ti gbo......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Fulani Herdsmen Chasing Me In My Dreams! / Israeli ''mossad''- The World's Most Efficient. / President Buhari's Travels Costs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.