Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,785 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:12 AM

Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno (52506 Views)

700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai / Militants Surrender Their Weapons In Rivers State, Nigerians React.PICS / "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by spartoo: 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
UGLEE PEOPLE

undecided
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by obinnajr(m): 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
ALL THESE STINKING EXPIRED WOMEN
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by kennyman2000(m): 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
Na Godwin for the govt be that..
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by boolet: 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
nikkiking:
So they are married to those beast shocked.
Woman and d*ck sha.

Now they expect the govt to come to their aids.

From the chibok girls' saga, I do not think the beasts woo women.
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by SmartMugu: 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
I was even expecting to see pix of some extremely pretty women. Their suicide bombers blow themselves up for hopes of some 77 virgins in heaven. Are these their taste of women when they eventually get there?
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by babayinka77(m): 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
Nice piece
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by harry509: 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
Titilayodeji13:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/09/02/wives-boko-haram-militants-surrender-borno
ok oooh. They shud continuel 2 cum out ooh bcus their husband's days Rr numbered on earth.
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by Halaz(m): 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
their surrender is useless, I feared anything which sounds Boko haram. because they will kill anybody close to them if they get a chance.
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by zomoears(m): 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
nikkiking:
So they are married to those beast shocked.

Woman and d*ck sha.

It seems many of them are victims too.
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by 2kris(m): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
The are only acting on instructions.from their oga
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by Hawlahscho(m): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
kestolove95:
Dey shud do to dem what dia husband are doin to our chibok girls...

shockedshockedshockedshocked
What if they have bomb inside their lipsrsealed
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by GodMode: 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
Firefire:
[size=14pt]Boko Haram are not militants, they are terrorists group. [/size]

You've also noticed how nairaland has started calling those terrorists... Militants... NL is just another propaganda media and its a shame s:eun and his m:ods are indirectly supporting BH..

2 Likes

Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by M4gunners: 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
Huger wire dem dey remember to surrender abi ndara.
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by zikmarty: 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
I don't get it neeeeeext!
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by aderome(f): 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
veekid:
Nigeria!!! what a funny country, bokoharam dem get wives for the same country they r victimising?

what da hell

by forced wives naw.
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by benini56(m): 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
There time is near!
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by hansad: 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
Titilayodeji13:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/09/02/wives-boko-haram-militants-surrender-borno

Wetin concern those poor women with Boko Haram?

They are poor people who want to be sheltered and fed by the federal governmen program for Internally Displaced Persons in the north.

The truly internally displaced persons are those southerners that were doing business in the north but were driven away from the north. Many of them are now living like destitutes in the south.

This "Animal Farm," this zoo must fall. cool cool cool
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by Rexyl(m): 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
At the present technological age terrorists think they can win the battle built on deception. I pray they have failed and fallen woefully and never again to rise. Their wives must be questioned and disciplined for cooperating with their wicked and murderous husbands before they are rehabilitated.
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by SMREXY(m): 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
I hope the belle wey dem carry is properly checked... B4 we starting seeing stories for the gods on TV undecided undecided
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
sounds like they are on a mission.
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by tunde1200(m): 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
Their husbands left as a result of lack of food and fuel supply.

This indeed good news.

The evil bastard BH are feeling the heat!.
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by engrolawei: 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
No fuel again so horses are their new means of transportation. Let the army shoot at horse riders who are in a convoy.
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by Webbet(m): 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
the gods must be crazy.

so they want us to believe that all these old women are the wives of the terrorists. wat a big lie
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by omobenluv(f): 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
[quote author=nikkiking post=37594888]So they are married to those beast shocked.

Woman and d*ck sha.

Men and pu**y
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by kestolove95(m): 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hawlahscho:

shockedshockedshockedshocked What if they have bomb inside their lipsrsealed
dia toto u mean?
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by Barram: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hello nairalanders.

Please i need your help with loan of N200,000.

I am facing some tough challanges and desperately need your help.
I am ready to deposit my birth,state of origin, school certificates and an infinix pad,has collacteral.

Till 3months when I will pay back with interest rate of 15%.

You can come to know my place of residence and even my family for benefit of doubt.

MODIFIED
It seems like people are having problem with the provided collacteral.
Being a student. I want to start up a long time solution to my financial problems.
I can't keep asking people for assistance. I need to hold my destiny in my hands.
This is why I need your help to add up with the fund I have, to start up.

IF YOU HAVE TRUST ISSUES,I CAN GIVE YOU ORIGINAL CAR PAPERS AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED, HAS COLLACTERAL.
Already you will know my place of residence and family.
I live in abuja.

Contact me with the following:

PHONE:0810-6925-962

BBM:26DF3756

PLEASE NOTE: this is strictly business. If I don't repay in 3months time. Your 15% interest rate will increase to 50%. I set this standard,because I keep to my words.
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by GENERAL7(m): 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
Believe me it is another deadly coy that d military should not fall for
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by tochstorm(m): 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
they surrendered to collect valueable intel from nigerian army. i smell consipracy.

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by o42austino(m): 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
alcmene:
surrender what
who are they fooling
I am too BIG to be fooled joor
4 show na u be this?
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by Agbalanze(m): 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
Bokoharam wives association (BWA) grin grin
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by Elly1(m): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
wifes of any terrorist re worst than their husband anywhere in the world, for this clear reason, they shld hang to death

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries / Wike Cries Out Concerning Rivers State Election / New Photos Of Omololu Olunloyo, Kemi Olunloyo's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.