Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Sanusi Meets With Nigerian Students In Scotland (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Meets With Nigerian Students In Scotland (pics) (27136 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Meets With Nigerian Students In Scotland (pics) by daresimon(m): 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
This is one of the reasons Nigerian traditional rulers will never be respected outside the country.

A situation whereby a traditional ruler here has to vacate his stool to go to another kingdom without invitation by that kingdom shows he is just a commoner in that kingdom.

The likes of alaafin of oyo, ooni of ife and the rest that thinks travelling abroad is the norm are just dragging their respects in the mud.

Somebody could have atleast represent Sanusi at the event.
Re: Sanusi Meets With Nigerian Students In Scotland (pics) by belloabdulrazaq(m): 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
soe:
does his head look like gear box to you?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Sanusi Meets With Nigerian Students In Scotland (pics) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
mmsen:

Like it or not those verses used to encourage murder are lifted straight from the Koran.
You're wrong on that. The scholars of Islam have refuted the extremist groups with authentic texts from the Quran and Sunnah, among the scholars being Shaykh Ahmad an-Najmee, Shaykh Salih al-Faawzan, Shaykh Al-Albanee, Shaykh Muhammad bin Hadee al-Madkhalee, Shaykh Abdul-Muhsin al-Abbad, Shaykh Rabee al-Madkhalee, Shaykh Muqbil al-Wadi'ee, Shaykh Bin Baaz, Shaykh bin Uthaymeen etc. For more visit islamagainstextremism.com, spubs.com, takfiris.com, salafimanhaj.com, abukhadeejah.com, salafitalk.net salafitalk.com for refutations of the ideology of the khawarij like ISIS, Boko Haram, Muslim Brother, al-qaida, Jamatul Jihad, An-Nusra, Hamas and others. I hope this helps
Re: Sanusi Meets With Nigerian Students In Scotland (pics) by guiddoti: 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
soe:
does his head look like gear box to you?
du yu know wat is head gear? just a question
Re: Sanusi Meets With Nigerian Students In Scotland (pics) by mmsen: 11:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
Truthpallbearer:
You're wrong on that. The scholars of Islam have refuted the extremist groups with authentic texts from the Quran and Sunnah, among the scholars being Shaykh Ahmad an-Najmee, Shaykh Salih al-Faawzan, Shaykh Al-Albanee, Shaykh Muhammad bin Hadee al-Madkhalee, Shaykh Abdul-Muhsin al-Abbad, Shaykh Rabee al-Madkhalee, Shaykh Muqbil al-Wadi'ee, Shaykh Bin Baaz, Shaykh bin Uthaymeen etc. For more visit islamagainstextremism.com, spubs.com, takfiris.com, salafimanhaj.com, abukhadeejah.com, salafitalk.net salafitalk.com for refutations of the ideology of the khawarij like ISIS, Boko Haram, Muslim Brother, al-qaida, Jamatul Jihad, An-Nusra, Hamas and others. I hope this helps

"Slay them wherever you find them...Idolatry is worse than carnage...Fight against them until idolatry is no more and God's religion reigns supreme." (Surah 2:190-)

"Make war on them until idolatry shall cease and God's religion shall reign supreme." (Surah 8:36-)

"Fight against such as those to whom the Scriptures were given [Jews and Christians]...until they pay tribute out of hand and are utterly subdued." (Surah 9:27-)

"Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them." (Surah 9:121-)
Re: Sanusi Meets With Nigerian Students In Scotland (pics) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
mmsen:

"Slay them wherever you find them...Idolatry is worse than carnage...Fight against them until idolatry is no more and God's religion reigns supreme." (Surah 2:190-)

"Make war on them until idolatry shall cease and God's religion shall reign supreme." (Surah 8:36-)

"Fight against such as those to whom the Scriptures were given [Jews and Christians]...until they pay tribute out of hand and are utterly subdued." (Surah 9:27-)

"Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them." (Surah 9:121-)
I knew you would come up with these verses to justify your claim. The scholars have clarified the issues and they're an authority in Islaam, it's left for you to believe whatever you want to believe. Truth is clear from falsehood I want the readers to know that your lies have been refuted and your falsehood expoused.
Re: Sanusi Meets With Nigerian Students In Scotland (pics) by mmsen: 11:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
Truthpallbearer:
I knew you would come up with these verses to justify your claim. The scholars have clarified the issues and they're an authority in Islaam, it's left for you to believe whatever you want to believe. Truth is clear from falsehood I want the readers to know that your lies have been refuted and your falsehood expoused.

What lies?

Are those verses not in the Koran?

Have they been mistranslated?

Are you saying that the Islamic terrorists in the Middle East cannot read?
Re: Sanusi Meets With Nigerian Students In Scotland (pics) by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 03, 2015
mmsen:

What lies?

Are those verses not in the Koran?

Have they been mistranslated?

Are you saying that the Islamic terrorists in the Middle East cannot read?
I have and will still refer you to authorities in Islam and their refutation of these individuals who ascribed themselves to Islam but their minds are corrupted. They cherry-pick Quranic verses and sayings of the Prophet, (peace and blessing of Allaah be upon him) and that of scholars without understanding them in the right context. I would assume you're ignorant of this affair or just trying to be mischievous, the former is my take anyway.

Re: Sanusi Meets With Nigerian Students In Scotland (pics) by Nobody: 3:31am On Sep 03, 2015
guiddoti:
du yu know wat is head gear? just a question
get a sense of humour Mr itk
Re: Sanusi Meets With Nigerian Students In Scotland (pics) by guiddoti: 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
soe:
get a sense of humour Mr itk
take a brain for yourself opolo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Kpotum Idris Meets With Osinbajo In His Office. Photos / Buhari Reinstates Usman Yusuf, Suspended NHIS Chief / Paul Okah Beaten At The Home Of Anthony Ekoh As Group Petitions IGP (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.