Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Invitation For Assessment And Interview (jumia) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Assessment And Interview (jumia) (4135 Views)

Thread For All N-agro Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS For Assessment Test. / GoodMorning,#npowerng ,Please Do Not Log in For Assessment Without Receiving Sms / AIICO Test And Interview Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation For Assessment And Interview (jumia) by Kola90: 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
Dear ***** ***

Jumia, Nigeria’s #1 online retailer is expanding its activities here in Nigeria. To support our expansion we are currently looking for outstanding candidates interested in entrepreneurship and e-commerce to join us.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

You will be interviewed for a Telesales and Customer Service position. Please note that there will be a writing test, a typing test, and a telephone(speech test). Kindly come prepared, do some practice at home. The interview will last about 3 hours. Please practice a lot for your typing test as you need to be able to type 35 words per minute.

Your written test will require you to answer a situational judgement question. Your ability to spell correctly and use correct punctuation marks will be tested.

Please prepare very well for this assessment.

Structure of the interview:
1. Written test (15 minutes) This will test your writing skills, you will score marks for good punctuation and your ability to construct meaningful statements.
2. Marking scripts and calibrations (20 minutes)
3. Telephone interview (5 minutes)This will test your ability to up sell products and how you sound over the telephone. You should sound smart and very audible
4. Typing test (5 minutes)
5. Panel discussion (10 minutes)
We are so excited that you are taking out time to meet with us.Please confirm your attendance by replying this email and come with a copy of your CV.

The address is: 6B Universal Close, off Surulere street. Surulere street is at the end of Adeniyi jones. Ikeja, Lagos.

Date: Thursday, 3rd September 2015

Time: 10:00 am PROMPT please be informed that late comers will not be assessed.

Kind Regards,
Re: Invitation For Assessment And Interview (jumia) by Kola90: 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
Please anyone with me on this. I applied for the Job this morning.

How's the test like? The typing? And what should one expect?
Re: Invitation For Assessment And Interview (jumia) by orlaryhincah(m): 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
So fast? I applied too but i havent gotten a mail from them yet.
Re: Invitation For Assessment And Interview (jumia) by Kola90: 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
orlaryhincah:
So fast? I applied too but i havent gotten a mail from them yet.

I just received another email saying the assesment has been canceled. And a new date will be communicated
Re: Invitation For Assessment And Interview (jumia) by orlaryhincah(m): 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
Kola90:

I just received another email saying the assesment has been canceled. And a new date will be communicated

Did u get a text message from any HR/PROPERTY today after applying?
Re: Invitation For Assessment And Interview (jumia) by bollyano(f): 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
pls how did you apply?
Re: Invitation For Assessment And Interview (jumia) by Kola90: 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
orlaryhincah:

Did u get a text message from any HR/PROPERTY today after applying?

No I didn't. Only a text message saying the interview has been canceled.
Re: Invitation For Assessment And Interview (jumia) by Kola90: 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
bollyano:
pls how did you apply?

i applied through www.
Re: Invitation For Assessment And Interview (jumia) by julie89(f): 11:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
Please how did u apply?
Re: Invitation For Assessment And Interview (jumia) by orlaryhincah(m): 2:26am On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Invitation For Assessment And Interview (jumia) by jazinogold(m): 6:29am On Sep 03, 2015
seems d job is no longer available embarassed
Re: Invitation For Assessment And Interview (jumia) by orlaryhincah(m): 6:43am On Sep 03, 2015
Yes that's true
Re: Invitation For Assessment And Interview (jumia) by orlaryhincah(m): 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
Kola90:

i applied through www.

Hi, any word from Jumia yet?
Re: Invitation For Assessment And Interview (jumia) by Kola90: 9:39am On Sep 07, 2015
orlaryhincah:

No o.
Re: Invitation For Assessment And Interview (jumia) by orlaryhincah(m): 10:41am On Sep 07, 2015
Kola90:

No o.
Nawa ooo, make dem no carry pass backyard ooo
Re: Invitation For Assessment And Interview (jumia) by Kola90: 8:15am On Sep 11, 2015
orlaryhincah:

Hey, I've been rescheduled for saturday 12th september. Tomorrow. Did u get any mail?
Re: Invitation For Assessment And Interview (jumia) by orlaryhincah(m): 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
Kola90:

Hey, I've been rescheduled for saturday 12th september. Tomorrow. Did u get any mail?
Nope maybe i should gatecrash. cry cry cry
Re: Invitation For Assessment And Interview (jumia) by orlaryhincah(m): 3:37am On Sep 13, 2015
Kola90:

Wer u able to attend the interview?
Re: Invitation For Assessment And Interview (jumia) by scoield(m): 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
Kola90:

Please I av bin scheduled for an interview/assessment 2mrw. Can u help me wif the kinda questions and letter u guys where asked

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies: Plateau,Benue,Gombe And Benue States / Vetiva Capital And Future View ? / CAIRN ENERGY Recruitment...another Cool Scam!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.