Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,934 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Northerners Dominate As Police AIGs List Is Released - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Dominate As Police AIGs List Is Released (6745 Views)

Joseph Mbu, Manko And 18 Others Aigs Retires From Police Force (FULL LIST) / Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs / IGP Redeploys Mbu, 18 Aigs, 49 Cps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerners Dominate As Police AIGs List Is Released by chesterlee(m): 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
HERE HE GO AGAIN...Latest postings for Police AIGs

● Balla Hassan, Zone 2, Lagos

● Usman Gwary, Zone 9, Umuahia

● Yahaya Ardo, Zone 4, Makurdi

● Musa Daura, Zone 5, Benin

● Adisa Baba Bolanta, Zone 6, Calabar

● Ballah Magaji Nasarawa, Zone 7, Abuja

● Lawal Tanko, Zone 8, Lokoja

● Mohammed Gana, Zone 10 Sokoto

● Tambari Mohammed to Zone 1, Kano

● Mohammed Abubakar, Zone 3, Yola

● Helen Kalafite Adeyemi, Zone 11, Osogbo

● Johnson Ogunsakin, Zone 12, Bauchi

● Yerima Irimiya, Maritime Police

Out of NPF's 13 major postings, only 2 are from
the South. None from South-East & South-South.

AM WAITING FOR ''HOLIER THAN THOU''
ZEALOTS FROM SOUTH AND TRIBAL BIGOTS
FROM NORTH TO CHALLENGE ME AGAIN,..AND
CLAIM THAT THESE APPOINTMENTS ARE MADE
ON ''MERIT''!! IT IS NOW CLEAR TO ALL THAT
BUHARI ''BELONGS'' TO SOME PEOPLE, NOT
ALL!!!

WE ARE KEENLY WATCHING!!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerners Dominate As Police AIGs List Is Released by ayokunlei(m): 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
I
Re: Northerners Dominate As Police AIGs List Is Released by aderonkedeborah(f): 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
k
Re: Northerners Dominate As Police AIGs List Is Released by Nurry: 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Northerners Dominate As Police AIGs List Is Released by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
History always repeats itself.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerners Dominate As Police AIGs List Is Released by EgusiSoup: 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
The burantashi burukutu cow vomit sipping pampers wearing kunu drunk dullard is a saint in the eyes of people with thesame qualities. They know themselves on this forum.

23 Likes

Re: Northerners Dominate As Police AIGs List Is Released by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
Goodnews For Android Users, Earn Money When You Receive Calls and SMS!

The revolution of advertising industry took a new turn with the advent of the social media within the space of a decade. Many social network and bloggers took over the airspace and in the process posed a serious threat to the print medium of advertising. With a larger network of users and its cost effectiveness, advertisers all over the world took to the new media to showcase their goods and services. Today on the web any page we visit pops up multiple advertising messages and it is almost impossible to avoid the strong and calculated messages.

This revolution changed the entire landscape of production and distribution of goods and services. Competition went up to a whole new level. Consumers are now well informed as there are arrays of options to choose from and quite frankly this is good for the economy and consumers of goods and services.

Just when we thought we have heard the last of innovations in the industry, we have been presented with yet another great form and medium of advertising, this time it comes directly into our phones whenever our phones rings (as it usually does) or when SMS is sent to our phone.

This for now is only possible with android phones and users of this device will have the chance of getting paid simply by receiving calls and SMS.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

This application is simply known as MOBZOID APP, developed by DLI Market Deals Limited, an international company based in Cyprus in affiliation with Beepmagnet International to pioneer the overall goals and use of the app in Nigeria.

To take part in this moving train, simply register through this link: http://www.mobzoid.com/Register/10474 and there after go to playstore and download the app. As you get more users to register and download the app, your earnings and commission will be increasing. The app when installed will automatically display ads to your android phone whenever it rings without distracting your calls and SMS.

WHY SHOULD I DOWNLOAD THE APP?

Apart from the advertising need it is fulfilling, installing the app will expose users to valuable information and educative content. Once you have successfully registered on the website & download the App on your phone, to earn you must invite minimum of ten people who do same by following all steps you took.

Below is a Projection of "AD BONUS" Earnings by inviting (10 by 10), (20 by 10), (20 by 20), (50 by 20)

Free Members AD BONUS earning:

(10 by 10 by 10).. €5.57weekly

(20 by 10 by 10) €11.12weekly

(20 by 20 by 20) €42.12weekly

(50 by 20 by 20) €105.27weekly

Business Pro Affiliate AD BONUS earning:

(50 by 20 by 20)

€1,705.27weekly

http://impacttym.com/read/?id=462

Re: Northerners Dominate As Police AIGs List Is Released by OboloMAN: 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
not a surprise

9 Likes

Re: Northerners Dominate As Police AIGs List Is Released by mariamjane(f): 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
chesterlee:

ALL!!!

WE ARE KEENLY WATCHING!!

@ OP, if you do not have intelligent, honest and high ranking police officer for the post, must they catapult some low-ranking corporal from your zone to the office of AIG just to please you and your tribe? SMH

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northerners Dominate As Police AIGs List Is Released by simpleseyi: 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
chesterlee:

ALL!!!

WE ARE KEENLY WATCHING!!

Keep watching till all the positions are filled because you wont get any. You voted for Goatluck Jonascam, so go and meet him for appointment. You cannot work in First Bank and go to GTBank for salary. Kano gave Buhari 1.9 million votes even the sign language interpreter did the sign of the cross when Kano vote was announced, Katsina gave Buhari 1.7 million votes, Kaduna gave Buhari 1.3 million votes while the whole of South East and South South states minus Edo gave Buhari less than what a local government gave him in Kano. Now you expect same appointment with Kano. Capital NO. That will be robbing Abubakar to pay Ekaete. Just Kano state alone will get more appointments than the whole South East and South South minus Edo. If you doubt me, check the list of Buhari's kitchen cabinet.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Dominate As Police AIGs List Is Released by darfay: 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
Northernocracy - govt of [color=#990000][/color]the north,for the north nd by the north

Nawa for naija o,persin get light 2 days nxt tin transformer blow

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Dominate As Police AIGs List Is Released by danpatrick: 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
EgusiSoup:
The burantashi burukutu cow vomit sipping pampers wearing kunu drunk dullard is a saint in the eyes of people with thesame qualities. They know themselves on this forum.

You dried up donkey dung!

8 Likes

Re: Northerners Dominate As Police AIGs List Is Released by chesterlee(m): 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
simpleseyi:

Keep watching till all the positions are filled because you wont get any. You voted for Goatluck Jonascam, so go and meet him for appointment. You cannot work in First Bank and go to GTBank for salary. Kano gave Buhari 1.9 million votes even the sign language interpreter did the sign of the cross when Kano vote was announced, Katsina gave Buhari 1.7 million votes, Kaduna gave Buhari 1.3 million votes while the whole of South East and South South states minus Edo gave Buhari less than what a local government gave him in Kano. Now you expect same appointment with Kano. Capital NO. That will be robbing Abubakar to pay Ekaete. Just Kano state alone will get more appointments than the whole South East and South South minus Edo. If you doubt me, check the list of Buhari's kitchen cabinet.

Olodo man...Suffering and smiling syndrome!

Your likes are the reason why people are quick to label Yorubas as cowards.. You don't have a mind of your own

Slave"

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Dominate As Police AIGs List Is Released by shogz89: 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
What's all this, don't you guyz have a job rather than looking for who and who are been giving positions

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Dominate As Police AIGs List Is Released by Jman06(m): 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
mariamjane:

@ OP, if you do not have intelligent, honest and high ranking police officer for the post, must they catapult some low-ranking corporal from your zone to the office of AIG just to please you and your tribe? SMH
you are an 1diot for saying that the entire se/S's does not not have intelligent and honest officers in the police service.

25 Likes

Re: Northerners Dominate As Police AIGs List Is Released by chesterlee(m): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
Jman06:
you are an 1diot for saying that the entire se/S's does not not have intelligent and honest officers in the police service.
Don't mind the Dumbo!!

18 Likes

Re: Northerners Dominate As Police AIGs List Is Released by simpleseyi: 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
chesterlee:

Your likes are the reason why people are quick to label Yorubas as cowards.. You don't have a mind of your own

Slave"

Yes, you are right, I don't have a mind of my own that is why I am using Patience Faka Jonathan's mind. If you say that Yorubas are cowards, what do you call the nonentity that started war in Biafruad land and ran to Ivory Coast making Yorubas/Hausas/Fulanis to use over 3 million Nigerian Jews for pepper soup and suya? Was he more brave than Goatluck Jonascam that could not visit Bornu state for fear of Boko Haram until election period? Imagine a president being scared to visit a section of the country.

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Dominate As Police AIGs List Is Released by chesterlee(m): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
simpleseyi:

Yes, you are right, I don't have a mind of my own that is why I am using Patience Faka Jonathan's mind. If you say that Yorubas are cowards, what do you call the nonentity that started war in Biafruad land and ran to Ivory Coast making Yorubas/Hausas/Fulanis to use over 3 million Nigerian Jews for pepper soup and suya? Was he more brave than Goatluck Jonascam that could not visit Bornu state for fear of Boko Haram until election period? Imagine a president being scared to visit a section of the country.

Yoruba/Hausas/Fulani

Really? grin
You see what I meant when I said you lack a mind of your own, its so evident.

I guess you're from the Fulani conquered region of Kwara state. Thats why you have the slave mentality encrypted in your DNA.

No worries...A slave will always remain a slave.

22 Likes

Re: Northerners Dominate As Police AIGs List Is Released by danpatrick: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
Jman06:

Can you name them, ape with maggot mouth?

4 Likes

Re: Northerners Dominate As Police AIGs List Is Released by Jman06(m): 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
danpatrick:

Can you name them, ape with maggot mouth?
1mbecile. Keep fvcking your mother's smelly pvssy.

5 Likes

Re: Northerners Dominate As Police AIGs List Is Released by simpleseyi: 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
Jman06:

All these in public domain? Where are the manners that mama taught us?
Re: Northerners Dominate As Police AIGs List Is Released by ddippset(m): 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
EgusiSoup:
so with all these words you just used, you're convinced you just insulted buhari terribly abi? Men you are a genius o. You know how to insult very well. Damn this guy is too much! Shamless nobody.
Re: Northerners Dominate As Police AIGs List Is Released by ddippset(m): 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
chesterlee:

Slave"
protesting on nairaland, wailing on nairaland, warrior on nairaland. You are not a slave, you're a hero, a, warrior. Activist of the people! Why not carry placard to aso rock or even to Abuja and prove you're man of the people, a freedom fighter. Its people like you who can't even attend rallies. People like you can't even withstand tear gas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Dominate As Police AIGs List Is Released by hinwazaka: 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
simpleseyi:

I don't think the President is entrusted with the responsibility of dispatching AIG's to their respective posts. But back to your inflammatory remark. it's the duty of a Democratic government to take into account the wishes and aspirations of all it's citizens, not withstanding their respective affiliations, religious and political differences. If you don't know, this by now, then I suggest you leave political debates to more matured minds and perhaps try your hand in the romance section.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Dominate As Police AIGs List Is Released by chesterlee(m): 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
ddippset:
protesting on nairaland, wailing on nairaland, warrior on nairaland. You are not a slave, you're a hero, a, warrior. Activist of the people! Why not carry placard to aso rock or even to Abuja and prove you're man of the people, a freedom fighter. Its people like you who can't even attend rallies. People like you can't even withstand tear gas.

An unrepentant Coward!!!

11 Likes

Re: Northerners Dominate As Police AIGs List Is Released by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
simpleseyi:

Stale undecided

9 Likes

Re: Northerners Dominate As Police AIGs List Is Released by danpatrick: 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
Jman06:

Obviously you are a bastard begotten of gutter wh.ore with goat mouth full of vermin like your arm robber father

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Dominate As Police AIGs List Is Released by LasoulMacuby(m): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
chesterlee:

ALL!!!

WE ARE KEENLY WATCHING!!
Ogbeni. Ur father left nyash Dia. So Arase wey be IGP don turn malam abi.
U be cow

1 Like

Re: Northerners Dominate As Police AIGs List Is Released by Princewill1(m): 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
May God save us from this DAURA DISASTER!

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Dominate As Police AIGs List Is Released by ArodewilliamsT: 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
simpleseyi:

i'm sure you are muslim. please help me celebrate the birth of our Oduarewastan caliphate. grin

*dancing owambe* for our caliphate. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Dominate As Police AIGs List Is Released by chesterlee(m): 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
LasoulMacuby:
Ogbeni. Ur father left nyash Dia. So Arase wey be IGP don turn malam abi. U be cow
Radical cattle rearer....

What do you know?
Re: Northerners Dominate As Police AIGs List Is Released by pallyking(m): 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
Jman06:

By your words we know you are a street urchin without home-training whatsoever

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. / FG Says School Feeding Programme Remains A Priority / Court Restrains Ebonyi PDP Caretaker Committee From Parading Themselves As EXCOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.