Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Blindsided Relationship Breakup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blindsided Relationship Breakup (854 Views)

Who Tends To Moves On First: After A Relationship Breakup (opinion) / Top 10 Ways To Handle A Relationship Breakup / 7 Simple Ways To Keep Yourself Busy After A Relationship Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blindsided Relationship Breakup by HelpeeDeck(m): 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
Relationship break up can be of different types and can also happen for a variety of reasons. But I would say that the blindside breakup is the worst of all. Today people involved in the relationship have the choice of breaking up by instant messages, voice mails, emails, facebook status and loads of other ways. These different ways to break up makes it a lot easier for an individual involved in a relationship to be completely blindsided by his or her partner's decision to break up

what exactly is Blindside?

To Blindside someone can mean attacking when least expected. The Blindside is the type of breakup that you never see coming. In such breakups the victim normally does not have any indication that things aren't working out well. Blindside in love happens when one person thinks that everything is smooth and perfect in the relationship and suddenly the other person announces that they want to opt out. Being blindsided can shatter a person as it is unexpected and came without a warning. When a person is blindsided he/she normally would have no idea what they could have possibly done wrong to deserve such a treatment. However, the reason to blindside someone normally differs. The person who broke up the relationship may be unhappy with it for whatsoever reasons and would have already realized that there was something amiss in the relationship. Instead of trusting the partner and openly communicating and solving the problems in the relationship they prefer the easy way out by breaking up unawares with the Partner. In fact, I would say that if someone blindsided you he or she was never worthy of you and such a relationship would have had no future. You should rejoice that it broke up when it did.

(1) (Reply)

She Does Not Want To Be My Babymama. Should I dump Her? / 7 Things You Must NOT Do Before Marriage / Signs That You Are Being Used By Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.