Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) (59837 Views)

Container Truck Falls From Ojuelegba Bridge, 2 People Confirmed Dead (Photos) / Family Of 5 Rescued After Container Fell On Multiple Vehicles On Lagos Road.PICS / Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by goodgate: 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
allanphash7:
Just now that a container fell dowm from the bridge in ojuelega and ine jeep was still trapped under it

Cc: lalasticlala

Source ;eye witness
Guy ,I narrowly Escaped it, the Traffic light passed us seconds before the truck fell off. Its a white MAN Truck, short tonnage.

1 Like

Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by chubysoft1(m): 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
That's my route when i always return from work. Chai! It could have been anyone. My heart bleeds for the souls that suffered the recklessness of the driver.

1 Like

Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by Sam4ky(m): 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
It is well in Jesus name
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by Bravoe(m): 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
Serious Traffic along that route already. The appropriate authorities to please do the needful.
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by powerblaze(m): 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
Saw this live.. The ground shook on impact.. Crush a black jeep to pieces.. I don't know what to think of the people inside
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by Intendy: 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
adorablepepple:
I hope there is no casualty,because this one all of them are looking like otondo n definitely shouting "orimi! Ikunle oooo,Jesu!!! " instead of finding a way to help them.
pls when you see such don't go near.cause its still an unstable body.the rescuer might fall the victim
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by powerblaze(m): 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
The traffic along that route is now extreme.. Avoid there at all costs
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by tete7000(m): 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
Our people can watch!
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by bluecircle470: 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
benedictnsi:

Guy how much have you earned today with you Albert Einstein brain

If less than 20k,i can't talk to you ok

Am sure u're 1 of d poor dude we av here. U think and talk lyk an Igbo poor man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by adorablepepple(f): 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
Intendy:

pls when you see such don't go near.cause its still an unstable body.the rescuer might fall the victim
Ok ooo,so as they stood there looking is the best! I have heard you Thanks!
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by Intendy: 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
adorablepepple:

Ok ooo,so as they stood there looking is the best! I have heard you Thanks!
they'll prefer to look than going their way.
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by delesule(m): 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
more pic

Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
Be thankful, me i was on the bridge then
goodgate:
Guy ,I narrowly Escaped it, the Traffic light passed us seconds before the truck fell off. Its a white MAN Truck, short tonnage.

1 Like

Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by delesule(m): 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
goodgate:
I Thanked God For You.
I was at Cafe near that Cd seller shop.
Did you see the people inside the Jeep?,How many are they?
Let them treat your hand and elbow
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by topeorekoy(m): 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by Nielbaba(m): 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
Imagine someone inside a range rover i guess angry lipsrsealed

Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
One just fell at Toyota bus stop.
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by otiigba1(m): 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
So what's all these people gathered there for? To steal from the container? or to just look? undecided
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by uyplus(m): 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
ylaa:
ETE IDEM MFO?

Mbok, sin nduse idem fo nnanga.
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
jerryunit48:
Nawao. Na APC Cattle dem cause am , abeg make una help quick
......... Kids everywhere on Nairaland!
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by AmicableEd: 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2015

Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by Exponental(m): 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
FRSC and VIO are failures. Most of the trucks plying our roads are not roadworthy, yet they can't do anything about it. All they do is extort as if "ventures" or "PLC" is added to their names.

1 Like

Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by priscaoge(f): 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
That's how one trailer failed break in Aba (Osisioma), knocked kekes and one SUV into that gulley priscaoge's uncle is digging all around town in the name of drainage. It didn't stop there, it covered them up.

I hope they were rescued, to think the gulley contained enough water. This life wan be like baba ijebu. The next minute ain't sure of...

shocked shocked shocked shocked Nne idi serious? Chai May God save us all ooooo. But Nne don't worry my uncle is on top of the matter grin grin grin grin. Rain will help him wash d whole sand back to the gulley grin grin
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by goodgate: 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
delesule:

I Thanked God For You.
I was at Cafe near that Cd seller shop.
Did you see the people inside the Jeep?,How many are they?
Let them treat your hand and elbow
Thanks bro, i don't know how many people were in the Jeep, because when we stopped and went there the crowd was much, the Policer later started chasing people away.
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by louistearer(m): 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
Grow up
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by benedictnsi(m): 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
bluecircle470:

Am sure u're 1 of d poor dude we av here. U think and talk lyk an Igbo poor man

Lol... Onye Ära
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by Dannan: 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
I want to thank JEHOVAH that My grandma wasn't involved in the accident, she was supposed to go to Ojuelegba this afternoon around the time of the accident but she wasn't through with what she went to do at Tom Jones! Thank GOD o!
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by Dannan: 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
goodgate:
Thank JEHOVAH for your life o and my Grandma life too

1 Like

Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by vajose1: 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
Been wondering why the State and Federal government haven't banned these trucks and lorries from using our bridges.

1 Like

Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by charlie009: 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
The jeep is right under the container.gosh

Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by abatically(m): 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
johnny1980:
The drivers need to be warned and instructed to latch the containers well. I just pray no one was injured.

I have seen many containers traveling our roads without being latched to the truck. Many of them.
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by Bellz78: 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
jerryunit48:
Nawao. Na APC Cattle dem cause am , abeg make una help quick
. Mumu use your fish brain for once!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. / Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures / Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.