Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,433 members, 7,954,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) (60022 Views)

Container Truck Falls From Ojuelegba Bridge, 2 People Confirmed Dead (Photos) / Family Of 5 Rescued After Container Fell On Multiple Vehicles On Lagos Road.PICS / Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by Amyezem(f): 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
If you even see the trailer wey carry the container self, and the way it just press the camry
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by Fratello(m): 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
ZACHIE:
Containers have never been the problem.
No. Not at all.

All containers are safely designed for inland and sea travels
All the bad names given to Containers should go to transporters and Terminal operators.
Period.
My heart is with the victims of this crash.
| :/Why do I feel like you drive a containers, lorry or trailer?
This feeling tho.
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by Feranmicharles(m): 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
allanphash7:
Just now that a container fell dowm from the bridge in ojuelega and ine jeep was still trapped under it

Cc: lalasticlala

Source ;eye witness
check twitter for more pictures and upload it here "ojuelegba" is trending
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by Fratello(m): 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
toyese01:
Ni oju elegba Ooº°°ºoo , ur people Dey dia, ur people suffer, container Dey fall Ooº°°ºoo ,chai, hope Nobody died??
...... Ni Ojuelegba: some ppl die ooo! Container kill em ;( Choi our ppl dey suffer... Ni Ojulegba.
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by Mekurexx: 6:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
A reasonable government will ban all these heavy duty trucks to only drive at night, enforce stringent checks on their vehicles and punish any defaulters. but NO, they wait till something tragic happens, they wait till people who leave their house in search of daily bread to die like chickens because of negligence. the government is to blame for this because they have turned a blind eye to all these visible death traps citizens pass through everyday. RIP to the dead angry angry

1 Like

Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by goodgate: 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
free2ryhme:

The container fell off d bridge with the flat body it is not abt strapping
I saw it, the Flat bed went off the axles, definitly the Truck was bad.
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
It os heartbreaking to see people die because of one man's carelessness

May their souls rest in peace and may God the divine comforter give the families of the deceased the fortitude to carry on

This was how I lost my dad years ago..
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by SeunSpy(m): 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
This is true bcuz I just comfrm it now.....########SeunSpyder
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by hayor2014(m): 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
benedictnsi:
Are you phucking kidding me

That is somebody's money ooo

I hope Wizkid is not in Ojuelegba again ¿¿¿

You saw the money part but did not notice that humans could be inside that car....
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by luckyboss(m): 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
sorry, but where is the jeep and hope it's not my dreaming jeep "RANGE ROVER".
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by benedictnsi(m): 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
hayor2014:

You saw the money part but did not notice that humans could be inside that car....

My brother no mind me jare...... It's really touching
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by Donbabaj: 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
I was flabbergasted with curiosity seeing the picture of the scene of the bridge the accident happened. That bridge needs deliverance because whenever i drive along that bridge, i usually see car accidents on that same ojuelegba bridge or sometimes a car broken down. Needless to say that even my own car had also broken down on that same bridge where some area boys appeared from n where an pushed the car collecting N5000 from me . That's why whenever i'm approaching that spot on the bridge.. i always pray for God's guidiance cos i felt that their are some spiritual forces on that bridge. Please readers should note that I am pouring out my mind on this thread cos i have noticed this happened overtime and now gbam!!!. Hope no live was lost sha!

I pray there shall no evil befall us IJN. drive with care!
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by Mishydoo(m): 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
I. Hate. Lagos....I Hate This Fckin Country....this isny a natural disaster,but A Whole Family has been wiped out cos of one useless,thoughtless idiat...!

1 Like

Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by Bamidelz: 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
This is really terrible!!! cry
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by Dallazday(m): 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
angry
hakeem4:
Maybe it's wizkid's container grin grin

Thank God no life was lost
is this supposed to be funi pls angry
hakeem4:
Maybe it's wizkid's container grin grin

Thank God no life was lost
is this supposed to be funi pls

1 Like

Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by bummyla(m): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
Lord have mercy! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by Tobbey(m): 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
JESUS
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by pheemmii(m): 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
For more details n pix, check www.lindaikeji..com
asumo12:

Wey the Jeep?
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by Gaucho(m): 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
When our government is ready to save us we would be alive at all times.

1 Like

Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by adaly: 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
allanphash7:
Just now that a container fell dowm from the bridge in ojuelega and ine jeep was still trapped under it

Cc: lalasticlala

Source ;eye witness
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by kasim155: 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
oluomad:
Since buhari came to power, na so people just dey die like fowls!

U lie, a big lie.
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by Ubiero(f): 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
Oooo, it's such a sorrowful sight. There was only 1 survivor. The container destroyed the passenger side of his car.

He narrowly escaped with his life. The guy is in shock.

O God! See the alhaji they brought out last. He was already folded like how do I even describe it.

This is a route I ply everyday because my office is just there on ojuelegba road.

My prayers are:
May the evil of the ember months not come near us and our families in Jesus name.

We will have no cause to weep and mourn for our loved ones in Jesus name.

Seriously, these trucks should just not be allowed to ply the roads during the day. They should have their transportation time. You should see the way they drive carelessly with no care for safety or human life.
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by BabaNath(m): 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
ylaa:
ETE IDEM MFO?
imohde. I hope I didn't crucify the spelling beyond redemption. Lol
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by Afonzo(m): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
It is a horrible site to behold embarassed embarassed embarassed cry

Just left there. .

Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by ZACHIE: 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
Fratello:

| :/Why do I feel like you drive a containers, lorry or trailer?
This feeling tho.

So what if I drive one?
Are you any compact than anyone who does ?
Go earn some commonsense. It ain't free.
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by masseratti: 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
benedictnsi:
Are you phucking kidding me

That is somebody's money ooo

I hope Wizkid is not in Ojuelegba again ¿¿¿
you r plucking crazy,lol@ wizkid in ojuelegba
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
D guy need hot slap 2 reset his brain
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by bluecircle470: 11:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
benedictnsi:

Lol... Onye Ära

Poverty is in ur blood
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by longfem: 11:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
It is well. my deep sympathy goes to those who lost loves ones
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by osile2012: 12:13am On Sep 03, 2015
God Have mercy. GOD help me to live right for you. RIP to the dead. May GOD comfort the families .
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by delesule(m): 2:16am On Sep 03, 2015
The car that was crushed is not jeep it is a Toyota car.
I think the occupant are 3 or 4 but I can't stand taking shot of the victims.
Around 11.30pm and 12 am Gov Ambode was there to access situation of things. But security operatives prevented people from taking shots. I JUST GOT I ONE SHOT THAT IS NOT CLEARED. I WOULD UPLOAD IN NEW THREAD TOMMORROW.
Re: Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) by unmask: 2:53am On Sep 03, 2015
We are just two days into the ember months

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos / Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures) / 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.