Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread - Phones (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread (85381 Views)

Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Seculent: 1:32am On Oct 21, 2015
barackodam:
Here's how.

Download this app ROOT

Have internet access on your droid.
Then sit back and wait
The pic below is the app, while above is root checker
The last pic is that of the installed super user. (the first app)

Cc
Emmieaddiz
Laconicinc
Please what's the ppi of innjoo halo? And I need the music background display of it if you can screenshot it for me because I am planning on getting it this week.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 21, 2015
Seculent:

Please what's the ppi of innjoo halo? And I need the music background display of it if you can screenshot it for me because I am planning on getting it this week.
yes pls....screenshots from those who have gotten it
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Seculent: 9:19am On Oct 21, 2015
kushstalin:
yes pls....screenshots from those who have gotten it
Have been asking, nobody has given me reply.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by forke(m): 11:21am On Oct 21, 2015
Has anybody been able 2 change d halo imei?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 21, 2015
forke:
bro I guess UV gotten the phone pls can u post some screenshot of its menu like music
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
kushstalin:

bro I guess UV gotten the phone pls can u post some screenshot of its menu like music

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
I'm not using the phone's launcher, I'm using zero launcher. that's why I didn't deem it fit to post the home screen.. the UI is not that friendly. I'm nuh sure of the ppi, u can check online Buh CPU z is telling me the screen resolution is 680*854 pixels .. the display isn't that crisp buh manageable
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
forke:
I haven't been able to oo.. I've given up tho, almost spoilt the phone tryna tweak the imei
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 22, 2015
emmieaddiz:
I'm not using the phone's launcher, I'm using zero launcher. that's why I didn't deem it fit to post the home screen.. the UI is not that friendly. I'm nuh sure of the ppi, u can check online Buh CPU z is telling me the screen resolution is 680*854 pixels .. the display isn't that crisp buh manageable
Tnk bro God bless....I guess it lives upto its 3200 mah right?
planning on getting it next wk
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Seculent: 12:58am On Oct 22, 2015
IanKirkby:
Innjoo halo still selling fast, white and gold colour available as at time of posting...
Call/text/what'sapp me on 08060184972 for order placement.
can you help me order for the gold and deliver it to me this week? I stay at Ilasamaja Lagos. I just sold my phone today and I need a phone urgently.

This phone i am currently using the touchpal isn't good. so I am finding it difficult to type.

which color is the best for the halo?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by sheggsliveth: 6:33am On Oct 22, 2015
Pls who have tried Xposed installer and imei changer to change the imei of halo, I believe it will change it but it will be both sim slot but not so sure that network will detect it.mind u backup ur imei using mobile uncle cos imei changer will change both Sim slot.100% working with non mtk
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by forke(m): 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
sheggsliveth:
Pls who have tried Xposed installer and imei changer to change the imei of halo, I believe it will change it but it will be both sim slot but not so sure that network will detect it.mind u backup ur imei using mobile uncle cos imei changer will change both Sim slot.100% working with non mtk

Guy can dis app really change non mtk device imei?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by barackodam: 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
Seculent:

240......by antutu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Seculent: 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
barackodam:

240......by antutu
Thanks bro, getting mine soonest!

but I don't like the music background, not matured.

It seems you have rooted yours.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by barackodam: 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
Seculent:

Yeah, I have
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by daremarvell: 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
Innjoo Halo and Fire plus still selling fast. Contact, Daremarvellous, trusted Jumia sales Representative on WhatsApp 08156636487 for your order placement.

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by LaconicINC: 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
sheggsliveth:
I have tried it does not work
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Baadal(m): 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
Seculent:

i have a almost New Injoo Halo for giveaway price call me for details 08025220285
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
kushstalin:
Tnk bro God bless....I guess it lives upto its 3200 mah right? planning on getting it next wk
yeah of course it does
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by petroldollar: 7:50am On Oct 23, 2015
stharley:

send a mail with your name, address, phone number to harley59@techie.com

only the white and gold variant is in stock.
i need injoo halo, do u deliver to abuja, kubwa to be precise. How long will it take u to get it delivered at most and are u based in abj?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by petroldollar: 7:54am On Oct 23, 2015
Baadal:

i have a almost New Injoo Halo for giveaway price call me for details 08025220285
are u in abuja? How many day(s) will it take u to get it delivered to me? Innjoo halo of course. I prefer someone based in abj
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Baadal(m): 8:49am On Oct 23, 2015
petroldollar:
are u in abuja? How many day(s) will it take u to get it delivered to me? Innjoo halo of course. I prefer someone based in abj
dont you have anybody in lag?

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by sheggsliveth: 10:03am On Oct 23, 2015
LaconicINC:
I have tried it does not work
Am speechless now, it even change Samsung and HTC which are snapdragon phones
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by youngemperor(m): 10:55am On Oct 23, 2015
pls i tried to order on jumia, after filling my details. it displays"input at least NaN characters, how do bypass it
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by petroldollar: 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
Baadal:

dont you have anybody in lag?
no i don't.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by petroldollar: 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
anyone in abuja to deliver injoo halo to me?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by petroldollar: 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
daremarvell:
Innjoo Halo and Fire plus still selling fast. Contact, Daremarvellous, trusted Jumia sales Representative on WhatsApp 08156636487 for your order placement.
are u based in abuja? and if not can you get it delivered to abj within the shortest possible time? let's say 3 days most?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by barackodam: 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
Anyone used xposed installer on halo??

Heard it bricks fone
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by LaconicINC: 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
sheggsliveth:
Am speechless now, it even change Samsung and HTC which are snapdragon phones
injoo deceived us with this phone, they advertised lollipop the phone is kik Kat
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by aycity2000: 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] fellow NLs, I will like to know what the picture quality of injoo halo look like
sharp or dull. any reply with screen shots CIA I will like to place an order next Tuesday. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Seculent: 12:47am On Oct 24, 2015
Baadal:

OK.I will call you when I get the cash on Monday.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 24, 2015
Please will the innjoo fire plus really get lollipop update? Urgent answer needed pls!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply)

Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) / 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami / New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.