Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,281 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

See The Lady That Renounced Her Nationality As A Nigerian ( Pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Lady That Renounced Her Nationality As A Nigerian ( Pic) (4951 Views)

"I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi / Biafra Cannot Be Renounced - Vanguard / Senators Disagree On Nationality Of Killer Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Lady That Renounced Her Nationality As A Nigerian ( Pic) by Captainswag225(m): 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
shizzy7:
LOL,,TILL 2019
When buhari leaves office abi.. It should be TILL 2013
MEANWHILE,, I am made in Nigeria Born in Nigeria Born to Nigerians
Don't get it TWISTED
I am dying as a Nigeria In Nigeria
thats gud. Patriotic nigerian. I love that. Kudos to u.
Re: See The Lady That Renounced Her Nationality As A Nigerian ( Pic) by shizzy7(f): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
Captainswag225:
thats gud. Patriotic nigerian. I love that. Kudos to u.
DO you want me to be a Ghanaian
Re: See The Lady That Renounced Her Nationality As A Nigerian ( Pic) by Captainswag225(m): 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
shizzy7:
DO you want me to be a Ghanaian
no thank u..., being nigerian suits u more! Btw quit that statement abt buhari staying till 2023. He is living office in 2019.
Re: See The Lady That Renounced Her Nationality As A Nigerian ( Pic) by FacelessPatriot: 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
Others will follow soon
Re: See The Lady That Renounced Her Nationality As A Nigerian ( Pic) by Captainswag225(m): 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
argon500:
Wonders shall never end
whats new abt dis? Athletes accross africa change their nationalities every year..... Btw if she doesnt want to be nigerian, let her go. There are alot of nigerians accross the world who are proud to be from nigeria....
Re: See The Lady That Renounced Her Nationality As A Nigerian ( Pic) by shizzy7(f): 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
Captainswag225:
no thank u..., being nigerian suits u more! Btw quit that statement abt buhari staying till 2023. He is living office in 2019.
Whether you say yes/no,, you already know its impossible....
Buhari has just spent 2mnths in office,, he still has years to convince us whether he should be reelected or not..
Why do you call one of your politicians Gen. Mosquito,, is that his real name??
Re: See The Lady That Renounced Her Nationality As A Nigerian ( Pic) by deanoffaculty: 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
Make dem dey go! Fashi dem..........PROUDLY NAIJA! No country like Naija! United in diversity ; flexing in instability; enduring in hardship; hustling in Jungle; Smiling in weeping;.......I AM BLACK, I AM A NIGERIAN!

1 Like

Re: See The Lady That Renounced Her Nationality As A Nigerian ( Pic) by Captainswag225(m): 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
shizzy7:
Whether you say yes/no,, you already know its impossible....
Buhari has just spent 2mnths in office,, he still has years to convince us whether he should be reelected or not..
Why do you call one of your politicians Gen. Mosquito,, is that his real name??
he got the name becoz he looks smallish. Its his nickname btw... Buhari the northgerian president has no plans for nigerians.
Re: See The Lady That Renounced Her Nationality As A Nigerian ( Pic) by shizzy7(f): 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
Captainswag225:
he got the name becoz he looks smallish. Its his nickname btw... Buhari the northgerian president has no plans for nigerians.
Wicked grin BUT still your news media or journalist should not say something about him and use his Nickname,, that's very Unprofessional,, You can never see any journalist here talk about a govt. Official and use his N.N to address him... even those that open threads on NL don't do it..

What's your Business with Buhari,,why are you so concerned,,Go and register 4 your voters card..
Re: See The Lady That Renounced Her Nationality As A Nigerian ( Pic) by Captainswag225(m): 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
shizzy7:
Wicked grin BUT still your news media or journalist should not say something about him and use his Nickname,, that's very Unprofessional,, You can never see any journalist here talk about a govt. Official and use his N.N to address him... even those that open threads on NL don't do it..

What's your Business with Buhari,,why are you so concerned,,Go and register 4 your voters card..
well, he likes his nickname "general mosquito" so its no big deal. I have my voters card already. Tell me one achievement of buhari so far.
Re: See The Lady That Renounced Her Nationality As A Nigerian ( Pic) by NaijaPoint: 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
argon500:
Wonders shall never end
Crap. she just posted this to clain popularity. Go ahead, die and resurrect like skiibi http://www.naijapoint.com/tag/skiibi

I'm in Nigeria, staying tuned to Nigeria's No.1 point www.naijapoint.com
Re: See The Lady That Renounced Her Nationality As A Nigerian ( Pic) by shizzy7(f): 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
Captainswag225:
well, he likes his nickname "general mosquito" so its no big deal. I have my voters card already. Tell me one achievement of buhari so far.
One you said:::
We are Winning the war against BH, No more incessant attacks like Before...just guerrilla attacks...
Re: See The Lady That Renounced Her Nationality As A Nigerian ( Pic) by Captainswag225(m): 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
shizzy7:
One you said:::
We are Winning the war against BH, No more incessant attacks like Before...just guerrilla attacks...
come on lady, is dat all?
Re: See The Lady That Renounced Her Nationality As A Nigerian ( Pic) by shizzy7(f): 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
Captainswag225:
come on lady, is dat all?
Maybe you need to re-read your previous post because you said:::

Tell me ONE of buhari's achievement so far
Re: See The Lady That Renounced Her Nationality As A Nigerian ( Pic) by Captainswag225(m): 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
shizzy7:
Maybe you need to re-read your previous post because you said:::

Tell me ONE of buhari's achievement so far
okay, add 2 more!
Re: See The Lady That Renounced Her Nationality As A Nigerian ( Pic) by shizzy7(f): 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
Captainswag225:
okay, add 2 more!
so because firstva is not around today you decided to face me,,
*He his Fighting the war against Corruption gradually
*grin grin In my area, we've been having steady power supply about 22hrs a day,,, I don't know whose achievement it is BUT it started when he became president..dasall
Re: See The Lady That Renounced Her Nationality As A Nigerian ( Pic) by citizenY(m): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
Please, someone should show her the direction to the border .
Re: See The Lady That Renounced Her Nationality As A Nigerian ( Pic) by Captainswag225(m): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
shizzy7:
so because firstva is not around today you decided to face me,,
*He his Fighting the war against Corruption gradually
*grin grin In my area, we've been having steady power supply about 22hrs a day,,, I don't know whose achievement it is BUT it started when he became president..dasall
hahahaha power plants that jonathan built ryt?
Re: See The Lady That Renounced Her Nationality As A Nigerian ( Pic) by shizzy7(f): 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha power plants that jonathan built ryt?
As I said the power in my area improved after the transition... Simple

I think lez is the PERFECT companion for you,, he is a good substitute for Firstva..
Re: See The Lady That Renounced Her Nationality As A Nigerian ( Pic) by CSTR2: 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
Beremx:
Another Nnamdi Kanu brainwashed minion.

Who's the next brainwashed minion to denounce his citizenship?
You are actually the one acting brainwashed here.
Given the dire state of Nigeria today, any sane human being would want to dump the Nigerian citizenship.
It is a very rational sane response.
It is people like you holding on the toga of irrational patriotism that are the queer ones.
Fela called it suffering and smiling.
Re: See The Lady That Renounced Her Nationality As A Nigerian ( Pic) by Captainswag225(m): 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
shizzy7:
As I said the power in my area improved after the transition... Simple

I think lez is the PERFECT companion for you,, he is a good substitute for Firstva..
hahaha, where is the tough shizzy7 that i know? Come back pls. All dis power u dey enjoy be jonathan achievement na!
Re: See The Lady That Renounced Her Nationality As A Nigerian ( Pic) by shizzy7(f): 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahaha, where is the tough shizzy7 that i know? Come back pls. All dis power u dey enjoy be jonathan achievement na!
I HAVE NEVER BEEN TOUGH I simply express my opinion...

Now lemme tell you something Mahama is following Jonathan's syllablus By reducing your fuel price That's the exact thing jona did few months to election.. If you like still vote 4 him....Your eyes go tear am..

cool Time to talk about you
Re: See The Lady That Renounced Her Nationality As A Nigerian ( Pic) by CSTR2: 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol.
Even a ghanian knows.
Re: See The Lady That Renounced Her Nationality As A Nigerian ( Pic) by Captainswag225(m): 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
shizzy7:
I HAVE NEVER BEEN TOUGH I simply express my opinion...

Now lemme tell you something Mahama is following Jonathan's syllablus By reducing your fuel price That's the exact thing jona did few months to election.. If you like still vote 4 him....Your eyes go tear am..

cool Time to talk about you
mahama oo mahama oo,,, come n vote for mahama.
Re: See The Lady That Renounced Her Nationality As A Nigerian ( Pic) by Captainswag225(m): 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
CSTR2:
lol.
Even a ghanian knows.
my guy, jonathan isnt being credited for alot of things he has done for nigeria all becoz people like obasanjo, tinubu, apc leaders have succeeded in turning nigerians against him.
Re: See The Lady That Renounced Her Nationality As A Nigerian ( Pic) by SOUNDKING: 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
I only came to see her face and her Name. Next! Who takes flathéads seriously.
who cares what a fool has to say,one Nigeria should be a thing of choice, not a thing of force,,,,but whichever way,,,,the zoo must fall,we are formidable.
Re: See The Lady That Renounced Her Nationality As A Nigerian ( Pic) by Blazinraj01(f): 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
Where is She living presently?
Is She still spending the Naira?
angry
Re: See The Lady That Renounced Her Nationality As A Nigerian ( Pic) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
Queennikky:
See d girl sef...... What impact have she made in Nigeria as a Nigerian

and what impact have you made than buying bleaching cream
Re: See The Lady That Renounced Her Nationality As A Nigerian ( Pic) by Duru1(m): 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
Blazinraj01:
Where is She living presently?
Is She still spending the Naira?
angry

Must a person be Nigerian to spend naira?

1 Like

Re: See The Lady That Renounced Her Nationality As A Nigerian ( Pic) by Blazinraj01(f): 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
Duru1:

Must a person be Nigerian to spend naira?
No, you don't have to be. Just hoping She has been deported cos there is no point living in a country you don't believe in or enjoying anything in it.
Re: See The Lady That Renounced Her Nationality As A Nigerian ( Pic) by Duru1(m): 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
Blazinraj01:
No, you don't have to be. Just hoping She has been deported cos there is no point living in a country you don't believe in or enjoying anything in it.

This mindset is the origin of drawbacks for Nigeria. She has every right to say what she wants and you too. However, her statement has no belligerency toward anybody as you seemed to appear in your statement.
Re: See The Lady That Renounced Her Nationality As A Nigerian ( Pic) by Blazinraj01(f): 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
Duru1:

This mindset is the origin of drawbacks for Nigeria. She has every right to say what she wants and you too. However, her statement has no belligerency toward anybody as you seemed to appear in your statement.
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man Wit Machete As He Goes 2 Fetch Firewood In Enugu(pix / Igbo Bag's Billions Of ₦aira From Our Monetary System Failure? / Dangote Plan To Replicate Tinubu Colonisation Of Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.