Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,270 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Biafra Cannot Be Renounced - Vanguard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Cannot Be Renounced - Vanguard (2890 Views)

UPDATED: Nnamdi Kanu Never Renounced Biafra / Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard / Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Cannot Be Renounced - Vanguard by NaYouGoTire: 9:51am On Aug 31, 2016
By Peter Okutu

ABAKALIKI—The leadership of the Movement for
the Actualization of the Sovereign State of
Biafra, MASSOB, yesterday, stated that Biafra is
not negotiable and cannot be renounced as it is
pivotal to the existence and future of the Igbo
people.

This came as the group condemned the inclusion
of Comrade Uchenna Madu as one of the trusted
persons to negotiate for Biafra on behalf of Re-
IPOB with Federal Government.

In a statement issued by MASSOB in Abakaliki,
National Director of Information of the group,
Comrade Samuel Edeson warned the Re-IPOB to
stop its unguided exhibitions in the name of
Biafra, threatening that it would bring them (Re-
IPOB) more harm than good in the course of the
struggle.

According to him, MASSOB can never allow her
image, leadership or name to be dragged into a
dirty mud of cheap propaganda and
mesmerization after over 17 years of Biafra
struggle.

The statement read in part: “Though MASSOB
acknowledged the regards and respect given to
Comrade Uchenna Madu as a credible Igbo
leader by Re-IPOB, we insist that Biafra is not
negotiable and cannot be renounced. It’s not a
personal or religious belief, faith or human
establishment. Biafra is the very existence and
future of our people.

“MASSOB's reaction is against the online news
that included the name of Comrade Uchenna
Madu (leader of MASSOB) as a member of
trusted Igbo leaders to negotiate with FG on
Biafra.

“What is Re-IPOB negotiating, a group that
comes up today and wants to negotiate Biafra
immediately? Who is fooling who? What has Re-
IPOB done for Biafra and for what reasons would
FG negotiate with it? Biafra struggle is not a
business venture and it is not negotiable."

“MASSOB reaction is not because of external or
internal pressure but for our dignity, pride,
integrity, trust and confidence the people of
Biafra bestowed on MASSOB.

“We also warn those delighted in creating
confusion among Pro Biafra groups with
falsehood and blackmailing to desist from it now
or face the consequences and punishments of
saboteurs. A stitch in time saves nine”.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/biafra-cannot-renounced-massob/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Cannot Be Renounced - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 31, 2016
This is an indirect way of apologising to Biafrans after reporting fake news to discredit the Biafran struggle.

Shame on vangaurd !

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Cannot Be Renounced - Vanguard by akins56(m): 10:04am On Aug 31, 2016
wizzyrich:
This is an indirect way of apologising to Biafrans after reporting fake news to discredit the Biafran struggle.

Shame on vangaurd !
you are very dumb, it would do you good to go through the post.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Cannot Be Renounced - Vanguard by NaYouGoTire: 10:05am On Aug 31, 2016
wizzyrich:

Shame on vangaurd !
The owner of that newspaper like Nigeria underestimated the heat of the people of the land of the rising sun. He is apologizing with style. You don't mess with East anyone who doubt me should go round the world and verify. Why is it that whenever Muslim wants to pray they face East?

18 Likes

Re: Biafra Cannot Be Renounced - Vanguard by TruthisGOD: 10:25am On Aug 31, 2016
akins56:
But he is very right, y can't Vanguard maintain their early stance? Disgusting country!

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Cannot Be Renounced - Vanguard by NaYouGoTire: 10:32am On Aug 31, 2016
TruthisGOD:
But he is very right, y can't Vanguard maintain their early stance? Disgusting country!
Don't mind the brat attacking someone who has aired his/her view.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Cannot Be Renounced - Vanguard by makazona(m): 10:35am On Aug 31, 2016
Smart journalism.

A very fast U turn

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Cannot Be Renounced - Vanguard by NaYouGoTire: 10:39am On Aug 31, 2016
makazona:
Smart journalism.

A very fast U turn
grin grin grin Eastern people are determine, any obstacle must be uprooted so Vanguard wants to play smart, they tried shall.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Cannot Be Renounced - Vanguard by Adiola(f): 10:58am On Aug 31, 2016
From 500,000 sales A day to 75,000 in days, their head don boot normal,hausas rely on BBC hausa,yourbas rely on. Punch,TVC news while the east rely on punch,this day,vanguard and the rest and you waanna play with your market ?vanguard must be on pluto weed for avoiding their neutral stand

10 Likes

Re: Biafra Cannot Be Renounced - Vanguard by babyfaceafrica: 11:05am On Aug 31, 2016
Is that all?
Re: Biafra Cannot Be Renounced - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 31, 2016
akins56:
I think u are the dumb one here. I read the post thoroughly. Was only wandering why vangaurd all of a sudden reported this news because I'v observed Nigerian media don't like carrying such news except the ones you'll see Nnamdi Kanu being handcuffed.

I'm sure u did not read the other news that was published by vangaurd talking about the splinter groups of IPOB which was later debunked by radio Biafra(102.1).

One thing is to read but another thing is to decode and relate information, so pls, get some sense mr man

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Cannot Be Renounced - Vanguard by shakaZuIlu: 11:18am On Aug 31, 2016
Adiola:
From 500,000 sales A day to 75,000 in days, their head don boot normal,hausas rely on BBC hausa,yourbas rely on. Punch,TVC news while the east rely on punch,this day,vanguard and the rest and you waanna play with your market ?vanguard must be on pluto weed for avoiding their neutral stand

When i tell people that biafra is an ideology planted in the heart of every full blooded igbo man they won't agree. right now you can joke with an average igbo man on anything but when it comes to biafra hmmm don't even think of joking with that because you'll become an instant bitter enemy.
i was suprised one day i was in a public transport when we met hold up and many people where ordering for pure water (sachet water) but do you know my suprise?
the hawker that carried only aqua Rapha pure water (fr mbaka company) was rejected reason was because mbaka is now considered a traitor oboy i was like so tjis is real?

hmmm igbo don't joke with that name oo
never in history has an ideology ever been defeated

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Cannot Be Renounced - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 31, 2016
tongue who is leading Biafra is it massob or ipob

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Cannot Be Renounced - Vanguard by NaYouGoTire: 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
shakaZuIlu:

When i tell people that biafra is an ideology planted in the heart of every full blooded igbo man they won't agree. right now you can joke with an average igbo man on anything but when it comes to biafra hmmm don't even think of joking with that because you'll become an instant bitter enemy.
i was suprised one day i was in a public transport when we met hold up and many people where ordering for pure water (sachet water) but do you know my suprise?
the hawker that carried only aqua Rapha pure water (fr mbaka company) was rejected reason was because mbaka is now considered a traitor oboy i was like so tjis is real?

hmmm igbo don't joke with that name oo
never in history has an ideology ever been defeated
When Soyinka told them that Biafra is an ideology most of them thought the man is high on pirate supremacy. Nairaland Rule 9 hasn't aided Nigeria gov so ideology is an ideology.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Cannot Be Renounced - Vanguard by NaYouGoTire: 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
Have you change from Biafra is dead end buried to who is leading Biafra? Ojukwu died did it stop Biafra? Kanu was incarcerated did it stop Biafra? Nairaland mods ban us every minute did it stop Biafra? Get sense and smell coffee.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Cannot Be Renounced - Vanguard by glassjar1: 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
MY NAME IS IPOB .

I WILL LIVE IPOB ,EAT IPOB , THINK IPOB ,

BASICALLY THAT IS MY FAMILY ROOT .

I AM CAPITAL IPOB . Take it or leave . That's it . chikena .

IPOB SUPER POWER , SUPER POWER IPOB . UMU CHINEKE . cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Cannot Be Renounced - Vanguard by NaYouGoTire: 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
glassjar1:
MY NAME IS IPOB .

I WILL LIVE IPOB ,EAT IPOB , THINK IPOB ,
BASICALLY THAT IS MY FAMILY ROOT .

I AM CAPITAL IPOB . Take it or leave . That's it . chikena .

IPOB SUPER POWER , SUPER POWER IPOB . UMU CHINEKE . cool
Viva the land of the rising sun!

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Cannot Be Renounced - Vanguard by T8ksy(m): 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Who cares? Abeg, hurry up and actualise your Biafra jo, make we hear word. The sooner, the better for everyone else.
Re: Biafra Cannot Be Renounced - Vanguard by hamilton62(m): 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
akins56:
are you sure you aren't the dumb one here because from the content and the mistake vanguard did some days back coupled with the penalty they face presently in their business after the tri-ipod; re-ipod nonesense, you are in the cooled!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Cannot Be Renounced - Vanguard by hamilton62(m): 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

grin grin grin Eastern people are determine, any obstacle must be uprooted so Vanguard wants to play smart, they tried shall.
mind you words bro!
Divide and rule is in etinct know because the sensitization has done it all. Biafra is never and eastern thing because the southerner is more biafran than you know.
The name is from an okirika man!
They have the population more than us, the easterner.
Please prove me and other straight-tongue-faithfuls otherwise
Re: Biafra Cannot Be Renounced - Vanguard by NaYouGoTire: 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
hamilton62:

are you sure you aren't the dumb one here because from the content and the mistake vanguard did some days back coupled with the penalty they face presently in their business after the tri-ipod; re-ipod nonesense, you are in the cooled!
The person you quoted is inconsequential to Biafra struggle. Vanguard have embarked on damage control.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Cannot Be Renounced - Vanguard by weezii(m): 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
Make Kanu wife gift him biafra if possible
lipsrsealed

Re: Biafra Cannot Be Renounced - Vanguard by NaYouGoTire: 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
hamilton62:

mind you words bro!
Divide and rule is in etinct know because the sensitization has done it all. Biafra is never and eastern thing because the southerner is more biafran than you know.
The name is from an okirika man!
They have the population more than us, the easterner.
Please prove me and other straight-tongue-faithfuls otherwise
There's nothing like south south OK? In Nigeria when you mentioned East it means SE/SS or rather old East. I rather use East than old East because even the constitution of the contraption doesn't recognize SS. Don't misunderstand me. Akwaibom is center of Southeast if you trace it from the so called map.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Cannot Be Renounced - Vanguard by ejilife: 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

There's nothing like south south OK? In Nigeria when you mentioned East it means SE/SS or rather old East. I rather use East than old East because even the constitution of the contraption doesn't recognize SS. Don't misunderstand me. Akwaibom is center of Southeast if you trace it from the so called map.
Gbam

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Cannot Be Renounced - Vanguard by macluvph1(m): 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

Nice one, a little addition to what you said. why is it that the North didn't classify katsina,sokoto,borno et al North North if that was applicable in the eastern region.

Honestly,in Nigeria mad people everywhere. in a sane world or going by the Nigerian map benue and some part of kogi suppose to be south eastern region. but they(North) wanted to control everybody they now pushed benue,kogi,kwara that can directly be referred to as south eastern state or south western state to be north central in order for them to achieve their political ambition with the creation North central.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Cannot Be Renounced - Vanguard by NaYouGoTire: 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
ejilife:
Gbam
Eji nwannemadu oka bukwam "RevengeReloaded". Ejim aha kariri akari eme ndi ara shege n' ebea. As for Nigeria? We must dismantle it. Prof. Ango of all people(ACF) have confirmed our stands via this British devilish lugardian contraption. Nigeria is a fraud.
Re: Biafra Cannot Be Renounced - Vanguard by Victorvexz(m): 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
I have never seen people so delusional and taking pride in fooling themselves. Chai, biafrans, when it comes to delusion, I raise my hand for una.
Re: Biafra Cannot Be Renounced - Vanguard by NaYouGoTire: 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
Victorvexz:
I have never seen people so delusional and taking pride in fooling themselves. Chai, biafrans, when it comes to delusion, I raise my hand for una.
What are you known for? Treachery? Cowardice? Biafrans are your nightmare and will never cease to be your nightmare.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Cannot Be Renounced - Vanguard by wordcat(m): 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

How is that your business?

Or do you want to go after the person?

Whichever way, every Biafran is the leader of Biafra since Biafra is an ideology.
Re: Biafra Cannot Be Renounced - Vanguard by NaYouGoTire: 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
macluvph1:

Nice one, a little addition to what you said. why is it that the North didn't classify katsina,sokoto,borno et al North North if that was applicable in the eastern region.

Honestly,in Nigeria mad people everywhere. in a sane world or going by the Nigerian map benue and some part of kogi suppose to be south eastern region. but they(North) wanted to control everybody they now pushed benue,kogi,kwara that can directly be referred to as south eastern state or south western state to be north central in order for them to achieve their political ambition with the creation North central.
Before British left Nigeria they designed a template and gave it to North so everything happening in zoological republic of Nigeria today is a British blue print even the so called map is so erroneous. Every sane mind should join hands in dismantling this Jericho wall.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Cannot Be Renounced - Vanguard by NaYouGoTire: 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
wordcat:

How is that your business?

Or do you want to go after the person?

Whichever way, every Biafran is the leader of Biafra since Biafra is an ideology.
That brat have been relegated in this forum as a mad fellow so even if he/she talks from now till eternity we see the fellow as a pig.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Cannot Be Renounced - Vanguard by Victorvexz(m): 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

What are you known for? Treachery? Cowardice? Biafrans are your nightmare and will never cease to be your nightmare.
U will always wish

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? / Owerri PDP Presidential Campaign Rally / Just In: APC Wins At Election Tribunal...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.