Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Meet The 'world's Ugliest Woman' Who Is A Motivational Speaker. (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The 'world's Ugliest Woman' Who Is A Motivational Speaker. (photos) (6860 Views)

Governor Ugwuanyi Gives Money To Woman Who Hawks Pure Water As She Cries (Pics) / The World's Ugliest Woman / Yakubu Dogara Resumes Work As Speaker (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The 'world's Ugliest Woman' Who Is A Motivational Speaker. (photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
A WOMAN once labelled the ‘ugliest woman in the
world’ has said she wants to send a thank you card to
cruel tormenters who posted a video of her on
YouTube suggesting she should ‘kill herself’.
Lizzie Velasquez, who suffers from a rare genetic
syndrome, was just 17 when a stranger uploaded a
video of her on YouTube entitled ‘The World’s Ugliest
Woman’.
The video got more than four million views and
cyberbullies told her ‘the world would be a better place
if she took herself out of it’.

However Lizzie, who is 5’2" and weighs just four and a
half stone as a result of her disorder, has said the cruel
video has changed her life for the better and if she
knew who had uploaded it she would send them a
thank you card and flowers.
Speaking to Today , Lizzie said the video encouraged
her to go to college and become a motivational
speaker.
In 2013, she gave a TED talk in Austin that went viral
and has now been viewed over eight million times.
A documentary about her life and work, ‘A Brave Heart’,
premieres on September 25.

www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/6618157/Worlds-ugliest-woman-Lizzie-Velasquez-thanks-bullies.html?CMP=spklr-_-S9SunSocial-_-FBPAGE-_-TheSun-thesun-_-20150902-_-Women-_-230792481

lalasticlala. ishilove

Re: Meet The 'world's Ugliest Woman' Who Is A Motivational Speaker. (photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
They call her the World's ugliest woman?

Den they haven't seen Ronke, the short black Yoloba gal dat was my former classmate. The gal is damn so ugly dat she's always the witch in all our school dramas!!

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet The 'world's Ugliest Woman' Who Is A Motivational Speaker. (photos) by Cutehector(m): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
Dat moment wen Inner beauty rocks

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The 'world's Ugliest Woman' Who Is A Motivational Speaker. (photos) by Queennikky(f): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
God didn't create anything ugly. For the fact that she is a good motivationist, I don't think she is ugly. Beauty is not in the facial appearance alone but also in contents and character

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The 'world's Ugliest Woman' Who Is A Motivational Speaker. (photos) by emekamn(m): 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
children come let me tell you a story. #clears throat# story story
Queennikky:
God didn't create anything ugly. For the fact that she is a good motivationist, I don't think she is ugly. Beauty is not in the facial appearance alone but also in contents and character
that is the end of my story

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The 'world's Ugliest Woman' Who Is A Motivational Speaker. (photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
cheesy
Re: Meet The 'world's Ugliest Woman' Who Is A Motivational Speaker. (photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
her beauty is on the inside..
Re: Meet The 'world's Ugliest Woman' Who Is A Motivational Speaker. (photos) by chrisbaby24(m): 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
Who Jah bless let no Man curse....
Re: Meet The 'world's Ugliest Woman' Who Is A Motivational Speaker. (photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
to her husband, shes the most beautiful....

its LADY F again
Re: Meet The 'world's Ugliest Woman' Who Is A Motivational Speaker. (photos) by Captainswag225(m): 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
am impressed! Btw o.p she isnt that bad looking.
Re: Meet The 'world's Ugliest Woman' Who Is A Motivational Speaker. (photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
Queennikky:

Your look as a person ranges from very goodlooking (beautiful/handsome) to very ugly
There is nothing like inner beauty
You are either a good person or a bad person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The 'world's Ugliest Woman' Who Is A Motivational Speaker. (photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
She is not that ugly.
Re: Meet The 'world's Ugliest Woman' Who Is A Motivational Speaker. (photos) by hahn(m): 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
Teempakguy:
She is not that ugly.

She's only worwor
Re: Meet The 'world's Ugliest Woman' Who Is A Motivational Speaker. (photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
hahn:

She's only worwor
grin grin grin
Re: Meet The 'world's Ugliest Woman' Who Is A Motivational Speaker. (photos) by sigiyaya(m): 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
Editor1:

Den they haven't seen Ronke, the short black Yoloba gal dat was my former classmate. The gal is damn so ugly dat she's always the witch in all our school dramas!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I don die!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin which kind person you b!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you mean she de always the act witch 4 una school drama grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet The 'world's Ugliest Woman' Who Is A Motivational Speaker. (photos) by Kyase(m): 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
chisos wetin be that.
i mean who she be.
omo i get hope

1 Like

Re: Meet The 'world's Ugliest Woman' Who Is A Motivational Speaker. (photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
Queennikky:
who don ugly don ugly dont tell us about inner beauty we dont move around with xray

1 Like

Re: Meet The 'world's Ugliest Woman' Who Is A Motivational Speaker. (photos) by dunkem21(m): 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
Editor1:

Chai..grin
Re: Meet The 'world's Ugliest Woman' Who Is A Motivational Speaker. (photos) by ajebuter(f): 11:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
Make we dash:

Omenka
Beremx
Barcanista
Agarawu
Whynotthetruth
Passingshot
Rilwayne
Demdem
Chukwudi44

Maybe dem go stop feuding online with that 'hottie'
grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The 'world's Ugliest Woman' Who Is A Motivational Speaker. (photos) by ugoboss26(m): 12:33am On Sep 03, 2015
Lmao...posters above me are cray cray
Re: Meet The 'world's Ugliest Woman' Who Is A Motivational Speaker. (photos) by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 03, 2015
Nice
Re: Meet The 'world's Ugliest Woman' Who Is A Motivational Speaker. (photos) by mikolo80: 3:35am On Sep 03, 2015
na WA o. different different cross thank goodness she has the strength to carry it
Re: Meet The 'world's Ugliest Woman' Who Is A Motivational Speaker. (photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:14am On Sep 03, 2015
Cutehector:
Dat moment wen Inner beauty rocks
Inner Beauty! It's only a crazy man that talks this way for hia.
It is difficult for someone to fall for inner beauty the way you talk am O. Even if the person is high in weeds I bet he us still on his senses
Re: Meet The 'world's Ugliest Woman' Who Is A Motivational Speaker. (photos) by LongPennis(m): 5:34am On Sep 03, 2015
@op, why you no put "viewer's discretion"? angry
Re: Meet The 'world's Ugliest Woman' Who Is A Motivational Speaker. (photos) by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 03, 2015
God is great.
Re: Meet The 'world's Ugliest Woman' Who Is A Motivational Speaker. (photos) by Israel5(m): 5:51am On Sep 03, 2015
She will motivate me to be grateful to God only and nthng else.
Re: Meet The 'world's Ugliest Woman' Who Is A Motivational Speaker. (photos) by Aliyeous(m): 6:19am On Sep 03, 2015
and so on and so forth...lyf moves on jare
Re: Meet The 'world's Ugliest Woman' Who Is A Motivational Speaker. (photos) by Nursecaleb(m): 6:57am On Sep 03, 2015
Beautiful
Re: Meet The 'world's Ugliest Woman' Who Is A Motivational Speaker. (photos) by Nursecaleb(m): 6:57am On Sep 03, 2015
Oh see beauty,she is not ugly,when u really want to see what UGLY means,come to the state of Osun(OSOGBO)
Re: Meet The 'world's Ugliest Woman' Who Is A Motivational Speaker. (photos) by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 03, 2015
lalasticlala. egbon mi, ka anyi ga permanent site!
Re: Meet The 'world's Ugliest Woman' Who Is A Motivational Speaker. (photos) by oismail(m): 7:20am On Sep 03, 2015
To say the fact, the woman UGLY but she is enjoying herself anyways!
Re: Meet The 'world's Ugliest Woman' Who Is A Motivational Speaker. (photos) by nzgal: 7:48am On Sep 03, 2015
Inner beauty is what counts with God

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jubilation As Buhari Breaks His Own Record (pic Included) / Bill To Ban Female Driving In Kano Underway / Jandor: I Never Called Bode George A Liar, We Have Mutual Respect For Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.