Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:34 AM

MEN Can You Do Such For Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN Can You Do Such For Love (763 Views)

Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion / When you choose to be a fool for love. / 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN Can You Do Such For Love by Dajugba: 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
Wow... A wonderful evening to everyone! Hope you had nice time hustling during the day. Now to the main Coco, ha ba (Gist). The word love is based on self defination. But to me, I still believe God is love! And love means adding values to someones life. But sometimes guy/men can do anything to prove their feelings, in other to profess their love towards her, I guess that's for the shy dude. While the sharp guys don't waste time, either by words or acting. What ever ways, but can you do such for someone you love and she is not your wife Be specific?

For me I won't! Yes for sure. Only if she is a wife. What about you??

Re: MEN Can You Do Such For Love by 1miccza: 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: MEN Can You Do Such For Love by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
I really dislike females who act helpless. I bet she could leap like a high jump olympian under normal circumstances. That space isn't even that wide for her not to jump over it. Both are just being plain silly imo.
Re: MEN Can You Do Such For Love by Bishop4bella(m): 8:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
This is too small.

I will do it for ladyF if she wants to pass lagoon in as much that she will allow me do that thing.
Re: MEN Can You Do Such For Love by ronald4lif(m): 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
What a dunderhead. This is the type that wash undies and run errands for women hoping for a fvck. But what they end up getting is just a hug, not even a kiss. embarassed

1 Like

Re: MEN Can You Do Such For Love by Swagavillage(m): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
Even if my uncles from the village has upgraded their juju to the latest version and installed it on me,I won't even think about doing it.
Re: MEN Can You Do Such For Love by Dajugba: 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I really dislike females who act helpless. I bet she could leap like a high jump olympian under normal circumstances. That space isn't even that wide for her not to jump over it. Both are just being plain silly imo.

that's wonderful. I actually believe the reason you said so, is due to the fact you're strong. Not until you see some ladies who act like dodo
Re: MEN Can You Do Such For Love by Dajugba: 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
Bishop4bella:
This is too small.

I will do it for ladyF if she wants to pass lagoon in as much that she will allow me do that thing.

hahaha... You're jovia man. I'll join you in fate. But that of lagoon, hmmm you're alone oh. Not until you drawn you, can't tell how deep a river is.
Re: MEN Can You Do Such For Love by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

with your kind of reasoning, you should be a role model to some gurls..
Re: MEN Can You Do Such For Love by Dajugba: 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
post=37607077:
Even if my uncles from the village has upgraded their juju to the latest version and installed it on me,I won't even think about doing it.

hahaha... Funny Man. Just laughing over here so hard. Really... Don't you think Introvert or Ladyf would make you do such. Just asking? wink
Re: MEN Can You Do Such For Love by Swagavillage(m): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
Dajugba:

hahaha... Funny Man. Just laughing over here so hard. Really... Don't you think Introvert or Ladyf would make you do such. Just asking? wink
how many head dem get??
Re: MEN Can You Do Such For Love by Dajugba: 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
post=37608059:
how many head dem get??
hmmm...

(1) (Reply)

Do Ladies Eat More Than Men? / What Topics Can I Bring Up For Discussion? / Re: 10 Things Guys Musn't Do When Chatting With Girls On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.