Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

World War 3: Preparing For The Inevitable. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World War 3: Preparing For The Inevitable. (4669 Views)

Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu / Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi / Why I Think Voting For Buhari Was Inevitable - Olufunke Phillips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World War 3: Preparing For The Inevitable. by Appleyard(m): 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
Zoharariel:
Russian Military Forces Arrive In Syria, Set Forward Operating Base Near Damascus.

www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-08-31/russian-military-forces-arrive-syria-set-forward-operating-base-near-damascus

There's no doubt that WW3 will break out from the middle east, especially now that Caesar Putin has given a green light to intervene in the Syria - ISIS war, which ofcourse was a manufactured event designed by America to overthrow Bashir Al-Assad.

I am happy to see Russia finally stepping in.

Footage of Russian SAMs knocking Israeli & American jets out of the sky would be priceless. I have always anticipate the day Russia would put the Terrorists in Tel Aviv back in their cage. grin

All eyes on Syria. The red army moving in would definitly turn the table around. The US and its allies hiding behind bombing of ISIS only to covertly aid the bombing of Syrian military targets, will from now on find itself in a state of dilemma. Because definitly, Russian so-called military instructors would now be on the ground in the forfront with the Syrian forces, and we know the US cant directly target them for obvious reasons. Your guess may be as good as mine. Thus, the US plan for Syria is fallen apart.

Russia is one bad pest on the Satanist skin.cheesy

Bur dont you ever forget; the mad men in the Anglo-Neo con Empire may just, out of frustration, decide to go on the rampage against the Bear soldiers on ground. And should that happen, you and i should better look up for the return of the blessed Lord Jesus; as wolrd war 3 would definitly set in. A war that would serve nobody any good.

2 Likes

Re: World War 3: Preparing For The Inevitable. by bolaino(m): 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
bonechamberlain:
remember all those wars were fought with light weapons. if Russia drops one nuclear arsenal on Lagos today 70% percent of the state would be wiped out, especially because of its population density. remember thats just one weapon they have it in thousands. same for U.s and others . humans will never survive a nuclear third world war.
Precisely, My Good Mann, Precisely.

1 Like

Re: World War 3: Preparing For The Inevitable. by bolaino(m): 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
Zoharariel:

Sire, I would prefer the United State of Anarchy to even go berserk on the Russian soldiers on ground, so that our collective doubts can be put to rest.

I am curious to seeing the wonders of the Russian SS-18 Satan. grin

1 Like

Re: World War 3: Preparing For The Inevitable. by Appleyard(m): 9:16am On Sep 04, 2015
Zoharariel:

Sire, I would prefer the United State of Anarchy to even go berserk on the Russian soldiers on ground, so that our collective doubts can be put to rest.

I am curious to seeing the wonders of the Russian SS-18 Satan. grin

grin I understand your point. Truth is, America is all but hype and propaganda. Other than economic sanctions, the yankees can't do shit about Russians. And i don't think they are crazy enough to go beserk on the Russkies; i pray they don't. The reason i raised that possibility was as a result of the close encounter both nations navies had in the meditarrenean back in 2013 over the same Syria area. All out war was avoided by the whiskers. If things actually get nasty, the use of SS-18 is not something you should be praying for; only Satan would be glad that it is been deployed as it bears it name. Ones those weapons starts firing, we can expect much of the crocroaches and bacterias to become king among all creatures, unless God will curtail its effects.

Brother, its not funny o.

2 Likes

Re: World War 3: Preparing For The Inevitable. by bolaino(m): 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
Appleyard:

grin I understand your point. Truth is, America is all but hype and propaganda. Other than economic sanctions, the yankees can't do shit about Russians. And i don't think they are crazy enough to go beserk on the Russkies; i pray they don't. The reason i raised that possibility was as a result of the close encounter both nations navies had in the meditarrenean back in 2013 over the same Syria area. All out war was avoided by the whiskers. If things actually get nasty, the use of SS-18 is not something you should be praying for; only Satan would be glad that it is been deployed as it bears it name. Ones those weapons starts firing, we can expect much of the crocroaches and bacterias to become king among all creatures, unless God will curtail its effects.

Brother, its not funny o.

Very True my Good Mann.
Re: World War 3: Preparing For The Inevitable. by Duru1(m): 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
bolaino:
The Zionist American Imperialist Machine has pushed the world to the brink of destruction, In the Coming weeks the 3rd installation of a world war would be full blown, and the death toll can not be imagined. Western Powers are hell bent on controlling the affairs of all people from all parts of the world, from the Arctic to the Sahel, they have military bases everywhere that are being prepared for the War that would end all wars, this is not speculation but actual Intelligence about ongoing military operations around the world, The 3rd World war would be fought between Communists and Democrats. And every Nation on earth would have to take sides. The war would be brutal, as there would be no mercy shown. The war would be a terrible War, and the more prepared Nigeria is for this war the better. I urge the men and women of the Nigerian Intelligence communities to wake up. There is not much time, Boko Haram is just the beginning of our troubles as a Country, there are more evil waiting to be unleashed on Africa and Nigeria in special. Nigeria should refuse all forms of foreign help in fighting boko haram, especially if they are offered help by Zionist Isreal and America, because Isreal and America are amongst Nigeria's greatest Enemies. As they would do everything to balkanize Nigeria, and already the British are using their Assets in Nigeria to cause division amongst Nigerians, The Director of Radio biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, works for British Intelligence. And he is foolish, he is expendable. And by the Time the Big Fishes come out to swim, we will annihilate him and his network. Prepare yourselves for the coming war, because whether you chose to believe it or not, it's already happening. To be Forewarned is to be Forearmed. Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The above post is hellishly nonsensical crap. However if the efforts of western world is aimed at balkanization of the zoo called Nigeria, I guess it is an idea worthy of cherish.
Re: World War 3: Preparing For The Inevitable. by bolaino(m): 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
Duru1:

The above post is hellishly nonsensical crap. However if the efforts of western world is aimed at balkanization of the zoo called Nigeria, I guess it is an idea worthy of cherish.
I see that you have no value for human life.
Re: World War 3: Preparing For The Inevitable. by cocolacec(m): 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disturbing News Biafra Agitators Begin To Tear Their Nigeria Int Passport-video / Disquiet In PDP As Jonathan Loses Senatorial District To Sylva, APC / My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.