Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home (32063 Views)

DJ Cuppy Moves Back To Her Parents House (pics) / Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home / Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by VickyRotex(f): 10:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Vickyrotex no go like dis news,she was already packing her loads to move in. Horseband snatcher

cheesy This is what you say when you smoke "Osogbo weed"

Thought you've stopped smoking. angry angry angry
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by VickyRotex(f): 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by IYANGBALI: 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
lilmax:
She no get choice na
whn babes don dey ready to move in
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by Truckpusher(m): 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
VickyRotex:

angry embarassed cry
Aha! *claps hand together before her face*

Oya nau refute this ogbonge allegation abeg. grin grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
To be honest, the guy is too good for Toyin, I mean look at her, over used machine gun...the bobo is only in it for fame and fortune; water will find it's level, sooner or later
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by glodoh: 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
Attention. Seeker. Toyin youu are too childish. For my liking. Are you the only married woman on earth?.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by Truckpusher(m): 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
angry

What na? sad
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by VickyRotex(f): 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Aha! *claps hand together before her face*

Oya nau refute this ogbonge allegation abeg. grin grin

cheesy cheesy

You know that's not true.

Iyangbali, is used to smoking burnt Osogbo weed. undecided embarassed
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by therapistmrs: 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
there's no perfect couple anywhere and that's a fact. these celebrities most learn to keep the private life private and madam you need to decide what you want.wish you all the best.
therapistmrs..com
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by Truckpusher(m): 10:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
oreos:

What na? sad
That stuff nau grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by Truckpusher(m): 10:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy

Lemme believe you just small. tongue
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by IYANGBALI: 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy

its true,you've been crying since last night
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by IYANGBALI: 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
don't believe her o
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by Truckpusher(m): 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
IYANGBALI:
don't believe her o
cheesy

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by VickyRotex(f): 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
Truckpusher:

cheesy Yaaay!!! The believement will increase grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by Starships4u(m): 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
CEtoO:
Hallelujah
I pray this becomes the last you'll ever storm out of your home.
Amen.
U shall celebrate your 10th, 20th, 30th, 40th
50th, 60th, 70th, 80th, 90th and if Jesus tarries, ur 100th marriage anniversary.
Amen
100yrs Girl Na so u wicked reach?? Na punishment be that
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by VickyRotex(f): 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
IYANGBALI:
its true,you've been crying since last night

And you've been wiping my tears with your osogbo weed leaf. angry angry
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by Truckpusher(m): 10:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
VickyRotex:

grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by IYANGBALI: 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
VickyRotex:

And you've been wiping my tears with your osogbo weed leaf. angry angry
for where?I get your time?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by westlius(m): 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
Wow I love this couples
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
That stuff nau grin

What stuff?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by IYANGBALI: 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
VickyRotex:

believement?see grammar,what is believement,I tolded you several times that you doesn't know how to spoke good grammar,come to me and let me lecture you for 1 year. Olodo rabata tongue
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by Truckpusher(m): 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
oreos:

What stuff?
Whew!! nothing - Just messing around with ya. grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by VickyRotex(f): 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
IYANGBALI:
believement?see grammar,what is believement,I tolded you several times that you doesn't know how to spoke good grammar,come to me and let me lecture you for 1 year. Olodo rabata tongue

See your life. They dint teach you the meaning of "Believement" in the Imaginary Cambridge University you said you graduated from? cheesy

Olodo rabata, Weed ni kan lo mo mu. tongue tongue
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by malikisah: 10:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
Gejpresident:
She for no come back

Useless harlot
just as your name suggests!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by vicadex07(m): 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
CEtoO:
Hallelujah
I pray this becomes the last you'll ever storm out of your home.
Amen.
U shall celebrate your 10th, 20th, 30th, 40th
50th, 60th, 70th, 80th, 90th and if Jesus tarries, ur 100th marriage anniversary.
Amen

You have such a good heart. I will really like to know you off nairaland. Am gonna pm you. Pls reply me
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Whew!! nothing - Just messing around with ya. grin

grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by Truckpusher(m): 11:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by cheerokee(m): 11:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by Ugosample(m): 12:43am On Sep 03, 2015
repogirl:
Funny, isnt it supposed to be the man that should move out for a while? He was even the guity one sef but I guess in Africa its the other way around. undecided
I don't understand what you just typed up there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Challenges HushPuppi To A Debate In Front Of EFCC Office / Omotola Shares Sexy Photo / Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.