Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,873 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home (32064 Views)

DJ Cuppy Moves Back To Her Parents House (pics) / Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home / Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by Nickymezor(f): 1:05am On Sep 03, 2015
Good to knw...Marriage is indeed sacred... Say No to a Divorce
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by Sparkle777(f): 2:51am On Sep 03, 2015
shamecurls:
Things like these will never happen between me and Sparkle777

grin. You re yet to decode my line, right?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by friends4ever(m): 3:11am On Sep 03, 2015
THE HUSBAND SHOULD ENQUIRE WHERE SHE ABSCONDED TO AND PROPER INVESTIGATION TO TAKE PLACE ASAP grin cool
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by Emokharejames44: 4:43am On Sep 03, 2015
All is well, thank god you are back to your home. This should not repeat itself again. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by teamchocolate: 5:21am On Sep 03, 2015
Hehehe grin grin wickedt.....

chrisbaba1:
she must have used the chance to play her own away match, "i was so heart broken, chrisbaba11 provided a shoulder to lean on, before you know it we kissed and *tears*....... Honestly baby i dont know what came over me, i dont love him, lets just put this behind us and move on".
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by sheguy(m): 6:12am On Sep 03, 2015
repogirl:
Funny, isnt it supposed to be the man that should move out for a while? He was even the guity one sef but I guess in Africa its the other way around. undecided

Smoke dey ur head.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by CEtoO(f): 6:56am On Sep 03, 2015
Starships4u:
100yrs Girl Na so u wicked reach?? Na punishment be that
grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by JBL316: 7:03am On Sep 03, 2015
Na wa for this 2 children wey marry!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by Vello(m): 7:26am On Sep 03, 2015
This uncelebrated celebrity is beginning to bore me with her endless truancy at the home front. Imagine exposing your marital life to be judged, condemned, disparaged and abused continuously just because of your immaturity and evil temperament! Absolute trash
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by Richardonald(m): 8:03am On Sep 03, 2015
RemyMartins:
between celebrities and deeks who even seek more ATTENTION?
celebritez have a lot of attentn but dikz is who goes near u..or sleep wit u knw hw ur dick weigh
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by Vello(m): 8:21am On Sep 03, 2015
I hereby move for the adoption of a motion that this uncelebrated celebrity boring news be moved to 'bizarre' news.
Anyone to second the motion?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by lawlahbammy(f): 10:34am On Sep 03, 2015
Gejpresident:
She for no come back

Useless harlot

Your moniker said it all.. lipsrsealed
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by Shaadey: 10:46am On Sep 03, 2015
nochildsplay:
what do u expect ? That's how it happens in Nollywood
issokay
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by CEtoO(f): 11:50am On Sep 03, 2015
vicadex07:

You have such a good heart. I will really like to know you off nairaland. Am gonna pm you. Pls reply me
Hope u read my signature
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by shamecurls(m): 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
Sparkle777:

grin. You re yet to decode my line, right?

Decode...? Hmm interesting, will get back to the lines and see if I can
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by Sparkle777(f): 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
shamecurls:

Decode...? Hmm interesting, will get back to the lines and see if I can

Its quite easy n fun. Sms me then. Cheers.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by simdam500(m): 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
Nairalanders can condemn people as if they can do better than the above said couple
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by shamecurls(m): 5:18am On Sep 05, 2015
Digit?

Sparkle777:

Its quite easy n fun. Sms me then. Cheers.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by eazydon(m): 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
I laugh in pidgin

follow House of Freeda on Facebook www.facebook.com/houseoffreeda and get 10% discount next time you come to shop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Shares Sexy Photo / Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible / Juliet Ibrahim Dressed In Santa Claus Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.