Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

An Open Request To The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Request To The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State. (519 Views)

FFK Reacts To Buhari's Request To World Bank To Focus On Northern Nigeria / Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor / Audu's Running Mate, Faleke Writes INEC, Insists He's The Governor-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Request To The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State. by nuelsilva(m): 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
Your excellency, my name is Emmanuel Augustine Isong 17years old and native of ikot uso ekong village,in eket L.G.A here in akwa ibom state.Sir, we in ikot uso ekong village and its environ have been living in total black out for about 8months now,and the issue hasn't been settle.Life has been far from comfortable here in ikot uso ekong,due to the fact that there hasn't been power supply (light)since febuary due to the fact that the community refused to pay the 5000 naira per house, they(nepa) requested, and to this effect the've kept us in black out,nd made away with every key component of the village' transformer . communication is almost at a stand still and businesses has been difficult(u can imagine hw we fared during the nation wide fuel scarcity,sometimes ago as there was no fuel for our generators). Efforts to reach a solution between the community and d phcn representatives is not going down well at all. sir i believe your intervention can put an end to this madness. Thank's
Re: An Open Request To The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State. by dabigwalls: 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
PHCN bro
Re: An Open Request To The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State. by Ugomba(m): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
Eyaa.. Buhari body language will restore the electric light.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm / ISIL Captures Last Government Oilfield In / I ’m In Nigeria, I Was Never Arrested Or Detained In Saudi Arabia – Sen. Barata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.