Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,438 members, 7,836,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

My True Life Story:Darling, Hoping Someone Who Knows You Would Share This With U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My True Life Story:Darling, Hoping Someone Who Knows You Would Share This With U (1584 Views)

Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That / When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer / What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My True Life Story:Darling, Hoping Someone Who Knows You Would Share This With U by GentleToks(m): 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
What a life were the words i left her with; on the floor of my room. She rolled on the floor in her own saliva begging me not to go but heaven knew i was already gone. She held my legs so tight while she was on her knees asking heaven to beg me on her behalf. I looked down to see her pretty face and all i saw in her beautiful eyes was; Tokunbo, pls save my failing soul.

The beauty she loved, adored and pampered on daily basis disappeared to thin air after she had cried herself to sleep.

I never knew Love could turn my TREASURE(what i called her while the relationship lasted) to a shadow of her old self. She has completely changed within two days she heard the heart-breaking news that i would be living her for another lady. How i wish i knew you loved me this much.

She called her enemies(some female friends of mine) to beg me not to go but the dice has been cast. She called everybody callable to beg me but my spirit had already gone.

I never knew how much i meant to her world until i dumped(rude to use this word but that is the appropriate word to describe what happened) her for another successful career lady. She cried like a baby with saliva all over her face.

I never knew she loved me this much until i left her for another lady. I never knew I held her down in love so much until i left. The last day i decided to speak to her about my stupidity and predicament of being between her and the new lady, she cried so much that i regretted my stupidity to date another lady but the deed has been done.

She begged me with everything she have in life not to go but i have already fallen in love with another lady. I promised you that i would come back no matter how long this callous world would keep me in its economic captivity.

You did everything to get over me by going back to the very guy that disvirgined you but it all failed. I allowed you to see me once in a while despite the fact that i was with my new lady, the look on your face each time you saw me was inexpressible. You look at me as if your world was born.

Few years after, I ran to her in Church, unhappily married. I wish I could turn the hands of time back at this point in time to be the best husband to her but I am married too.

I am responsible for where you find yourself right now; wrong man that maltreat you on daily basis. If i had not left you to the mystery of life; cold of life, you would have ended up with me.

I am holding you down in my soul, asking God to change your situation and change your husband to what you desire; someone like me.

I feel responsible for changing the course of your journey in life by my stupid action.

Hey babes , I just wanna use this medium to say i love you with tears rolling down my cheeks; eyes filled with sorrows.

Heaven knows that i ll never stop loving you.

N.B: I have now realised that life is not all about money and properties. I have everything now but i never forget every moment we shared in my single room then in Manchester.
Re: My True Life Story:Darling, Hoping Someone Who Knows You Would Share This With U by olexjay(m): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
Issorite!
Re: My True Life Story:Darling, Hoping Someone Who Knows You Would Share This With U by Mimiflourish(f): 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
Touching..

1 Like

Re: My True Life Story:Darling, Hoping Someone Who Knows You Would Share This With U by falconey(m): 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
quite intriguing
Re: My True Life Story:Darling, Hoping Someone Who Knows You Would Share This With U by ArchEnemy(m): 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
If only your words could heal the chronic ulcer you bored in her heart
Re: My True Life Story:Darling, Hoping Someone Who Knows You Would Share This With U by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
hmmmm...heartbreaking
Re: My True Life Story:Darling, Hoping Someone Who Knows You Would Share This With U by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
deal with it, and get over it. it's not like this would help turn back the hands of time, when she was crying her eyes out years back, did you think of the future? No you didn't guess you were too selfish to care. the deed has been done all she needs now is the grace of God. please don't feel too bad over it keep praying for her God knows best.

1 Like

Re: My True Life Story:Darling, Hoping Someone Who Knows You Would Share This With U by GentleToks(m): 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
elyna:
deal with it, and get over it. it's not like this would help turn back the hands of time, when she was crying her eyes out years back, did you think of the future? No you didn't guess you were too selfish to care. the deed has been done all she needs now is the grace of God. please don't feel too bad over it keep praying for her God knows best.

Thank you Sir.

I was acting my age then i presumed but I know better now.

I shared the story for others to learn from it.

I ll continue to support her in my prayers.
Re: My True Life Story:Darling, Hoping Someone Who Knows You Would Share This With U by goodmorning40: 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
Yea
Re: My True Life Story:Darling, Hoping Someone Who Knows You Would Share This With U by GentleToks(m): 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
ArchEnemy:
If only your words could heal the chronic ulcer you bored in her heart

Life is callous Bro......

It's all about survival then as immigrant in a new world called western world.
Re: My True Life Story:Darling, Hoping Someone Who Knows You Would Share This With U by internetpo(m): 5:34am On Sep 03, 2015
GentleToks:
What a life were the words i left her with; on the floor of my room. She rolled on the floor in her own saliva begging me not to go but heaven knew i was already gone. She held my legs so tight while she was on her knees asking heaven to beg me on her behalf. I looked down to see her pretty face and all i saw in her beautiful eyes was; Tokunbo, pls save my failing soul.

The beauty she loved, adored and pampered on daily basis disappeared to thin air after she had cried herself to sleep.

I never knew Love could turn my TREASURE(what i called her while the relationship lasted) to a shadow of her old self. She has completely changed within two days she heard the heart-breaking news that i would be living her for another lady. How i wish i knew you loved me this much.

She called her enemies(some female friends of mine) to beg me not to go but the dice has been cast. She called everybody callable to beg me but my spirit had already gone.

I never knew how much i meant to her world until i dumped(rude to use this word but that is the appropriate word to describe what happened) her for another successful career lady. She cried like a baby with saliva all over her face.

I never knew she loved me this much until i left her for another lady. I never knew I held her down in love so much until i left. The last day i decided to speak to her about my stupidity and predicament of being between her and the new lady, she cried so much that i regretted my stupidity to date another lady but the deed has been done.

She begged me with everything she have in life not to go but i have already fallen in love with another lady. I promised you that i would come back no matter how long this callous world would keep me in its economic captivity.

You did everything to get over me by going back to the very guy that disvirgined you but it all failed. I allowed you to see me once in a while despite the fact that i was with my new lady, the look on your face each time you saw me was inexpressible. You look at me as if your world was born.

Few years after, I ran to her in Church, unhappily married. I wish I could turn the hands of time back at this point in time to be the best husband to her but I am married too.

I am responsible for where you find yourself right now; wrong man that maltreat you on daily basis. If i had not left you to the mystery of life; cold of life, you would have ended up with me.

I am holding you down in my soul, asking God to change your situation and change your husband to what you desire; someone like me.

I feel responsible for changing the course of your journey in life by my stupid action.

Hey babes , I just wanna use this medium to say i love you with tears rolling down my cheeks; eyes filled with sorrows.

Heaven knows that i ll never stop loving you.

N.B: I have now realised that life is not all about money and properties. I have everything now but i never forget every moment we shared in my single room then in Manchester.

You see your life?

heartbreaking though
Re: My True Life Story:Darling, Hoping Someone Who Knows You Would Share This With U by dayleke: 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
O ma se o....
So heartbreaking and touching .
I pray God should help her to overcome.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Would U Do In This Situation / How Uganda Police Checked Soccer Fans Before Entering Stadium (pics) / One Word For This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.