Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage (39642 Views)

RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ / Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by andyanders: 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
hensben:
Emeka Ike is the saint here, something is fishy between his wife and pastor. I think the pastor already gotten her a man wealthier than Ike from his church.

Well, nothing concern me.

Pastor needs her because he already love to have divorced or widowed. As a beautiful woman, the pastor would want to keep her to himself.If the pastor is not hiding anything, why not ask the man to come so that he will resolve whatever problem the young man is having.

Anyway, Pastor Chris has no moral right to resolve any form of marriage issue because he has been a a man who couldn't hold his home.Two women already walked out of his life and as beautiful as this woman is, he must have started eyeing her for keep or part time.
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Nature8(m): 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
There's an atom of truth in every rumour..
I don't blame Emeka at all, I blame Pastor Chris for not resolving the issue.. No matter what, he should't have supported divorce.. Marriage is for better for worse, you can never divorce your wife or husband unless he or she is cheating on you, even the Bible said it all.. I don't know the kind of man of God that supports divorce.. Infact, I'm suspecting Pastor Chris already.. If Emeka Ike's wife is a good mother and love her children, she wouldn't have abandon her children just like that and start seeking for divorce.. I love seeing a happy family and I pray that they'll settle their problem amicable without any divorce.. I pray in Jesus name, Amen..

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by anigold(m): 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
Y is emeka complaining now?when he was beating his wife so he didn't know and now that d woman wnt to divorce him he started shouting,if not that he's not gud to divorce I would advice d woman to be on her own,but this will teach other men that do beat their woman a lesson.

have you seen Emeka beating his wife? Or are you relying on internet rumour mongers...
Is there any pics showing emeka's wife with a black eye courtesy emeka's bullying...

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Truckpusher(m): 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
Omotolu:
...the law maybe silent on the adulterous act of the woman. I advise self-control on any matter...
You do have a point but making my own biological children to grow up in a broken home is more than enough for any man to throw it all to the soil especially if the whole thing is being pioneered by someone whose track record with women is nothing to write home about.

If the burden of being a prisoner on a death row or a life sentence would be too much for me, I will still find away to get back at him big time.
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by persius555(m): 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
hensben:
Emeka Ike is the saint here, something is fishy between his wife and pastor. I think the pastor already gotten her a man wealthier than Ike from his church.

Well, nothing concern me.
Which stupid, rich man would run after a married woman with four children. Is he jinxed?
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
2015 And totology

Desperate desperation

Wailing wailers

Masturbating masturbators

Waiting for more to come out

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Okudiover(m): 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
O huh O huh!!! grin grin grin
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Toks2008(m): 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
redgem:
Looking for who to put the blame on.... Smh

NO not at all,lets even believe for a split sec that he usually beats her up,the question is..has she ever reported him to the authorities for once?

Some ladies act under a spell and i stumbled across a poem or will i call it write up that my ex wrote to me just today after we have been separated for about 3years now and she wrote this when she was 24 which is after 5years of courtship with me and i can't seem to understand what came over her after another 6years making 12 solid years of union when she just decided to walk away for reasons even herself can not understand till date.

Tell me if this is not from a lady who is deeply in love at age 24?

mayb GOD wnts us to meet a few wrong pple b4 mting d right one that that when we finally meet that person we will knw how to b greatful for that gift.

AKOREDE OLABODE the sweet name that always flickers inside of me like a living flame.The very instant i rested my eyes on you i knew that you are the angel sent down to guard,care,encourage and love me for all time.

I have been savouring the magic of your presence ever since. The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with,never say a word and then walk away feeling like it was teh best conversation u have ever had.

Korede without doubt i have lived to benefit and enjoy from your large heart which is the epitome of true love,care and generosity.The heat of emotion bursts into flames whenever i behold your angelic countenance i always stood transfixed by your captivating eyes and my adrenaline spread over me like smoke obeying the invisible power of wind.

Have it that you have absoilutely captivated my heart.I definitely cant be without you. My love for you has escalated beyond my control.You are all that i need,in you i have found a new religion "BODEISM".

You have been my memories from teh past,my heartache for the present and my joy for the future,my constant taught and endless dreams.

This is just a little from the series of write ups she made and when i think about the way she just woke up one day and said she is disconnected then i knew it was not ordinary but a possible spell.

Yes i have prayed for her for she refuse to believe she is jinxed despite series of revelations that she is indeed under a spell that does not want her to have matrimonial home. And when a spell is on someone,even that person wil not believe that he or she is jinxed and will not even take any step to pray and fast which will make the effort of the other partner useless.

Please if you are a man or woman reading this, pray very well that GOD should guard your union because nothing gives the devil more pleasure than seeing great union destroyed especially marriages just to mock GOD as the sole founder of marital institution.

This is why i encourage people not to just keep mum about their marital issues but speak out so that people can learn.Aye ni ika(Its a wicked world)

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Holuwakemmy16(f): 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
If not not so he would v come out to defend himself when d woman said that so don't tell me nonsense
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by hensben(m): 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
persius555:
Which stupid, rich man would run after a married woman with four children. Is he jinxed?
its possible bro. She will serve as his side chick.
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Toks2008(m): 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
If not not so he would v come out to defend himself when d woman said that so don't tell me nonsense

Not everyone is quick to speak
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
You do have a point but making my own biological children to grow up in a broken home is more than enough for any man to throw it all to the soil especially if the whole thing is being pioneered by someone whose track record with women is nothing to write home about.

If the burden of being a prisoner on a death row or a life sentence would be too much for me, I will still find away to get back at him big time.
...I understand you,but let God/ Allah finishes the job. Vengeance belongs to God. All these ladies you see,do not worth our sweat,pains,cry,heartbreak. Just smile and walk away. There will be another day to fight,not that moment...
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by anigold(m): 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
slimz10:
This made me to remember a particular song

It goes like this.... when money dey, friends go dey when money no dey, Jesus go dey.

From the look of things, he has run into financial problems and the wife is feed up and looking for excuse to quit the marriage that not withstanding the accusation of battering upon the actor.

"IF" somebody actually helped her to secure a job against his consent, then it shows that, he has lost it "as to him being the head of the family".

To the pastor, if it is actually hired a SAN for the actors wife instead of trying to resolve their issue, then..........

the pastor is a clown all these money-material-chasing pastors. A sister in your church is having marital issues and the only solution you have is to hire a SAN for the woman to advocate a divorce... How are we sure the pastor is not bedding the woman...

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by anigold(m): 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I even hear say the man get big preek

bros this is off topic.. Lol, nawao..
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by dayowunmi(m): 10:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
These hoes aint loyal
It's not[size=32pt]LadyF[/size]again shocked shocked shocked
Its mr A this time

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Truckpusher(m): 10:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
Omotolu:
...I understand you,but let God/ Allah finishes the job. Vengeance belongs to God. All these ladies you see,do not worth our sweat,pains,cry,heartbreak. Just smile and walk away. There will be another day to fight,not that moment...
Definitely, not that moment - There are some lines you'll cross and you've already destroyed that person and paying you back is nothing but a justified revenge.
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://pulse.ng/celebrities/emeka-ike-actor-accuses-pastor-chris-okotie-of-being-behind-plot-to-destroy-marriage-id4131632.html

Is this not okotie that has divorced 2 wives already

So he wants to make dis woman leave Emeka ike to marry him abi...

Church Thieves.
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Toks2008(m): 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
Y is emeka complaining now?when he was beating his wife so he didn't know and now that d woman wnt to divorce him he started shouting,if not that he's not gud to divorce I would advice d woman to be on her own,but this will teach other men that do beat their woman a lesson.

And what if he actually did beat his wife? At least he is asking for forgiveness and the world now knows about it so let her at least let go and go back to her marriage.

And can she show the world an evidence that she was indeed battered?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Edusouls(m): 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
redgem:
Looking for who to put the blame on.... Smh
shut up,monkey girl,if i could see you,i would give u dirty slap on ur mouth, so all these things he openely explained, you didnt even get any sense out of it. Your brain is just a dead tissue...okotie and his friends simply added fuel to the burning fire and made it worse...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by redgem(f): 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
Toks2008:

NO not at all,lets even believe for a split sec that he usually beats her up,the question is..has she ever reported him to the authorities for once?

Some ladies act under a spell and i stumbled across a poem or will i call it write up that my ex wrote to me just today after we have been separated for about 3years now and she wrote this when she was 24 which is after 5years of courtship with me and i can't seem to understand what came over her after another 6years making 12 solid years of union when she just decided to walk away for reasons even herself can not understand till date.

Tell me if this is not from a lady who is deeply in love at age 24?

mayb GOD wnts us to meet a few wrong pple b4 mting d right one that that when we finally meet that person we will knw how to b greatful for that gift.

AKOREDE OLABODE the sweet name that always flickers inside of me like a living flame.The very instant i rested my eyes on you i knew that you are the angel sent down to guard,care,encourage and love me for all time.

I have been savouring the magic of your presence ever since. The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with,never say a word and then walk away feeling like it was teh best conversation u have ever had.

Korede without doubt i have lived to benefit and enjoy from your large heart which is the epitome of true love,care and generosity.The heat of emotion bursts into flames whenever i behold your angelic countenance i always stood transfixed by your captivating eyes and my adrenaline spread over me like smoke obeying the invisible power of wind.

Have it that you have absoilutely captivated my heart.I definitely cant be without you. My love for you has escalated beyond my control.You are all that i need,in you i have found a new religion "BODEISM".

You have been my memories from teh past,my heartache for the present and my joy for the future,my constant taught and endless dreams.

This is just a little from the series of write ups she made and when i think about the way she just woke up one day and said she is disconnected then i knew it was not ordinary but a possible spell.

Yes i have prayed for her for she refuse to believe she is jinxed despite series of revelations that she is indeed under a spell that does not want her to have matrimonial home. And when a spell is on someone,even that person wil not believe that he or she is jinxed and will not even take any step to pray and fast which will make the effort of the other partner useless.

Please if you are a man or woman reading this, pray very well that GOD should guard your union because nothing gives the devil more pleasure than seeing great union destroyed especially marriages just to mock GOD as the sole founder of marital institution.

This is why i encourage people not to just keep mum about their marital issues but speak out so that people can learn.Aye ni ika(Its a wicked world)

Hmmmm.... You can still help her out, call her and talk to her

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, he's a coward because if I'm dead sure that someone in the caliber of Chris Okotie is trying to destroy my marriage - I will quietly get myself a gun and shoot him 10 times into his fuccking skull and wait for the consequences let it serve as a lesson to other men out there.

The guy get like 10 bodyguards way dey give am 'perimeter fencing', Secret-Service style - even INSIDE church. All with pistols.

To pass church gate, dem go scan you with metal detector first.

Am sure his rides are armoured too.

The guy no dey smile.

Been to his church once, the guy na 5-star snake-oil salesman.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Edusouls(m): 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Lol Emeka ike will always look for who to blame every time undecided
shut up foolish girl,of course okotie is to be blamed,he is the devil in disguise in that marriage...and if u cant see that, then you are a mere human goat..

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
anigold:

the pastor is a clown all these money-material-chasing pastors. A sister in your church is having marital issues and the only solution you have is to hire a SAN for the woman to advocate a divorce... How are we sure the pastor is not bedding the woman...
my brother, that is why I put that "if"
I would like to hear the pastor's version to this issue before concluding.
But if what the actor said is true, then I may be forced to share your view
How are we sure the pastor is not bedding the woman...
If she has not cheated then she is bound to cheat only waiting for this issue to pass....not judging her thou.
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Truckpusher(m): 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

The guy get like 10 bodyguards way dey give am 'perimeter fencing', Secret-Service style - even INSIDE church. All with pistols.

To pass church gate, dem go scan you with metal dictator first.

Am sure his rides are armoured too.

The guy no dey smile.

Been to his church once, the guy na 5-star snake-oil salesman.
With over 50 heavily armed men ambushing his convoy, I'm sure you're aware of the outcome.

Anyone can be killed no matter how highly placed under the most tight security ,it all depends how badly the man who wants you dead really want you dead.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by dROC1: 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
Pastor Chris Okotie and his mysterious association with pretty and often divorced women...Roli, Udi, Delphine, Stephanie, Vien, Queen Ure and Elishama to mention but a few now Emeka Ike's wife?

Rich and single Okotie needs to set up a women's help ministry for which he is not directly involved as this trend and resultant tales over the years have become quite unsettling to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by hensben(m): 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
andyanders:

Pastor needs her because he already love to have divorced or widowed. As a beautiful woman, the pastor would want to keep her to himself.If the pastor is not hiding anything, why not ask the man to come so that he will resolve whatever problem the young man is having.

Anyway, Pastor Chris has no moral right to resolve any form of marriage issue because he has been a a man who couldn't hold his home.Two women already walked out of his life and as beautiful as this woman is, he must have started eyeing her for keep or part time.
Gbam! Rarely a woman would abandon her four kids just like that even when the man is pleading for her to come back home. Hmm
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Holuwakemmy16(f): 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
She said it almost affect one of her breast
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Lol Emeka ike will always look for who to blame every time undecided
Tell us your own side of the story we want to here so we can know whom to blame
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
anigold:
my brother, that is why I put that "if"
I would like to hear the pastor's version to this issue before concluding.
But if what the actor said is true, then I may be forced to share your view
How are we sure the pastor is not bedding the woman...
If she has not cheated then she is bound to cheat only waiting for this issue to pass....not judging her thou.
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
anigold:

Believe me, that guy no be pastor.

The day I went to his church he was talking about Kanye West, Kardashian, Jay Z, modern day Israel, how he has fantastic taste in women, etc.

I was shocked beyond words.

I can't even make this sh*t up.

He topped it off by advising men whose wives were no longer youthful to consider elective plastic surgery.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Bikini Photos In Dubai / JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" / Banky W & Adesua Etomi Slay In Group Picture With Wedding Party Cast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.