Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage (39640 Views)

RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ / Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by IYANGBALI: 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
anigold:

bros this is off topic.. Lol, nawao..
but its still about the man
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Edusouls(m): 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
una don hear am, see the kind of wicked and covetous men nigerians produce as pastor, imagine this slap in the face to a husband,has used his influence as a know man of devil claiming God,to poison the mind of this woman with money and even giving him a job without her husbands consent,empowering this lady so that she will be very difficult to convince by her own husband, clergy that is supposed to be mending breakages between this couples is busy breaking them into pieces the more with a mondi hammer,now that marriage is damaged beyound repair, chai, black man na real devil.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Holuwakemmy16(f): 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
So y did he voice out now,he shld v wait till ten years before he talk
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
With over 50 heavily armed men ambushing his convoy, I'm sure you're aware of the outcome.

Anyone can be killed no matter how highly placed under the most tight security ,it all depends how badly the man who wants you dead really want you dead.

Ok. You have an army too?

Cool.
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Toks2008(m): 11:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
redgem:

Hmmmm.... You can still help her out, call her and talk to her

See,i advice people on relationship issues and i can tell you that i have virtually did all i can.

Prayed
Fasted
Talked to her
Her mum says she herself tire as she kept saying she is no lo longer interested in marriage to any man at all.
Her sister is tired
Her older brother insulted me that im too love struck for his liking that i should forget her since she just wont back down
My mum don talk to her tire

MAY GOD HELP HER. When you want to help someone who does not want to be helped wettin you go do? and when people now see you looking for a wife at a very matured age you start answering jamb questions like "how come you were never married?bla bla especially from ladies who will always think you must be a monster because to many ladies,its always the fault of guys when a lady leaves a union.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Truckpusher(m): 11:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Ok. You have an army too?

Cool.
In a country with over 200 million people and a struggling economy and all sorts of security issue - Raising an army is the least of your worries.
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Lol Emeka ike will always look for who to blame every time undecided

u are a fool to say such!

may ur husband or ur future husband threat u with such manner and refuse ur reconciliation pleas
IJN AMEN!
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
The two indisputable hidden reasons behind this fracas in Emeka Ike's marriage are :

- The woman did not attain self realization before she conssumated her marriage with Emeka Ike . She attained self realization some 2 years ago since which she started feeling that Emeka Ike took advantage of her naiveness to cajole her into marrying him- this explained the reason why she always rant about that it was Emeka Ike that deflowered her . Emeka Ike loves his wife more than the wife loves him . Although I don't hold brief for manipulator sorry pastor Okotie , but I know that she is not under any spell .

- Secondly , Emeka Ike has been undergoing financial straits for sometime now , so this triggered her wife's rebel act because she has lost the temporary avenue she would have get some solace to stay put in the marriage .

Well , as hard as it's , I will advise Emeka Ike to let her be and go as she pleases . He should just take care of his children . This is a lesson to men that clamors for marrying virgins/ uninformed village ladies , so long as there's nothing bad in marrying a virgin or an uninformed village lady, however the danger of the lady feeling manipulated when she reaches stage of self realization in the future will cause her to rebel against you and the marriage or in worse case scenarior she may kill the man silently in other to gain the freedom she long for . Be you a man or a woman , never enter into marriage with someone who has not attain self realization status in life . A reformed and renounced and self realized harlot is a better marriage material than a virgin or uninformed village lady that has not attained self realization .

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
Y is emeka complaining now?when he was beating his wife so he didn't know and now that d woman wnt to divorce him he started shouting,if not that he's not gud to divorce I would advice d woman to be on her own,but this will teach other men that do beat their woman a lesson.
You girls always twist and Zigzag the truth did you read the post or if your husband beatz you will ask for Divorce
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by breakeven: 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
kamair237:
Who should we believe now....

a) Emeka Ike
b) The Wife
c) Chris Okotie

We are AFRICANS divorce is not a good thing it ain't our tradition.... How come that pastor is not tryx to fix things he is instead dere making matters worse....

Even tho I have herd d story from one side I will stand by EMEKA IKE....
That is not a fair judgement. You must hear from both side before taking sides.
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Cultured(m): 11:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
[quote author=Empero1 post=37612690][/quote]

Well analyzed .
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by fortunechy(m): 11:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
WAITIN FOR PART 4 OF THIS MOVIE TITTLE:HOME BREAKER
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Holuwakemmy16(f): 11:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
Your wife is in the best position to answer that,beat her severally and also wound her everyday then she will answer d question u asked
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by adebayoggt(m): 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
who do we believe. emeka ike has not denied d fact dat he's a wife beater. when a woman runs out of love **** r.Kelly*** nobody knows*** Tony rich** listen to those song religiously... help urself
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by hensben(m): 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
So y did he voice out now,he shld v wait till ten years before he talk
my friend shut up, are you stupid.
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by dROC1: 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
Empero1:
The two indisputable hidden reasons behind this fracas in Emeka Ike's marriage are :

- The woman did not attain self realization before she conssumated her marriage with Emeka Ike . She attained self realization some 2 years ago since which she started feeling that Emeka Ike took advantage of her naivenees to conscript and cajoled her into the marrying him- this explained the reason why she always rant about that it was Emeka Ike that deflowered her . Emeka Ike loves his wife more than the wife loves him . Although I don't hold brief for manipulator sorry pastor Okotie , but I know that she is not under any spell .

- Secondly , Emeka Ike has been undergoing financial straits for sometime now , so this triggered her wife's rebel because she has lost the temporary avenue she would have get some solace to stay put in the marriage .

Well , as hard as it's , I will advice Emeka Ike to let her be and go as she pleases . He should just take care of his children . This is a lesson to men that clamors for marrying virgins/ uninformed village ladies , so long as there's nothing bad in marrying a virgin , however the danger of the lady feeling manipulated when she reaches stage of self realization in the future will cause her to rebel against you and the marriage or in worse case scenarior she may kill the man silently in other to gain the freedom she long for . Be you a man or a woman , never enter into marriage with someone who has not attain self realization status in life . A reformed and renounced and self realized harlot is a better marriage material than a virgin that has not attained self realization .

Excellent Analysis.
You must be a psychologist.
You have said it all.

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
So people still attend dat church After seeing what dat pastor can do heaaa Pastor that comedians used to Crack jokes
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by scondy(f): 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
I see so many people bashing Rev Chris Okotie without even hearing all sides to the story. Y'all just believed Emeka Ike hook line and sinker.

Firstly, I attend household of God Church. Pastor doesn't call fair women to the front and give them gifts. Anyone could get the gift. I once got a bag of rice. The gifts are bought by members to be shared to members. First timers get it most times. People celebrating birthday milestones. Etc. I have not even seen Emeka's wife once. She isn't popular in the church.

now I am not vouching for pastor Chris, but It's not wise to comment on stuffs you don't have the full story. But I doubt the wife would say he beats her when he doesn't,.

battery is the most shameful thing a woman would admit to, why would anyone lie about that? Truth is no one can destroy your marriage without you being an instrument to the destruction.
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by hensben(m): 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
Empero1:

- The woman did not attain self realization before she conssumated her marriage with Emeka Ike . She attained self realization some 2 years ago since which she started feeling that Emeka Ike took advantage of her naivenees to conscript and cajoled her into the marrying him- this explained the reason why she always rant about that it was Emeka Ike that deflowered her . Emeka Ike loves his wife more than the wife loves him . Although I don't hold brief for manipulator sorry pastor Okotie , but I know that she is not under any spell .

- Secondly , Emeka Ike has been undergoing financial straits for sometime now , so this triggered her wife's rebel because she has lost the temporary avenue she would have get some solace to stay put in the marriage .

Well , as hard as it's , I will advice Emeka Ike to let her be and go as she pleases . He should just take care of his children . This is a lesson to men that clamors for marrying virgins/ uninformed village ladies , so long as there's nothing bad in marrying a virgin , however the danger of the lady feeling manipulated when she reaches stage of self realization in the future will cause her to rebel against you and the marriage or in worse case scenarior she may kill the man silently in other to gain the freedom she long for . Be you a man or a woman , never enter into marriage with someone who has not attain self realization status in life . A reformed and renounced and self realized harlot is a better marriage material than a virgin that has not attained self realization .

Hmm. You are not far from the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by enoqueen: 11:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
Where was he when they Were giving his wife 500,000.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by selfemployed(m): 11:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
i will say emeka ike attracted this evil to himself. he left churches where the undiluted word of God is being preached to a show off "man of God".
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by cheerokee(m): 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by 400billionman: 11:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
Emeka, God will fight for you.

Pastor indeed.
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by 400billionman: 11:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
Mprex:
k

Meaning. ?
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by ruby360: 12:00am On Sep 03, 2015
[size=38pt]Pastor Chris you again! God is watching you oooo[/size]
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Kevkain: 12:14am On Sep 03, 2015
EMEKA IKE THIS IS A CONFIRM LIES.....

PASTOR CHRIS OKOTIE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH UR WIFE OR YOUR MARRIAGE...u are looking for someone to blame .....you are making your situation worst by falsefuly accusing a genuine servant of God.....go and pray to God.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by nonyblack: 12:37am On Sep 03, 2015
Use ur Divne wisdom,allow her she will look 4 u someday
ALKARULEZZ:
These hoes aint loyal

It's not[size=32pt]LadyF[/size]again shocked shocked shocked
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Ayatullah(m): 1:01am On Sep 03, 2015
redgem:
Looking for who to put the blame on.... Smh

Definitely you are one of Chris Okotie Satanic Angels. May the Almighty send thunder and hailstones (football size) to pound You and Okotie.
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by plaetton: 1:50am On Sep 03, 2015
dp
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by plaetton: 1:52am On Sep 03, 2015
Ha ha .
Emeka Ike should have known that Chris Okotie has a thing for very fair complexioned women.

What did you really expect from a man who has failed on two of his own missionary journeys in marriage ? undecided
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by guiddoti: 2:11am On Sep 03, 2015
'men' of God!
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Nobody: 3:05am On Sep 03, 2015
lF CHRIS OKOTIE is involved then EMEKA IKE is very RIGHT.

CHRIS OKOTIE has spareheaded divorces in Nigeria.
Including his own. A pastor who marries only mermaids and divorces them within months.

These are the kind of churches out ladies like now.

When I say a woman is that BAD PART, GOD removed from a man and made her VISIBLE for man to see... . People will say I hate them.

Always CONFUSED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Flaunts Designer Handbag, Funke Akindele Cautions On Luxury Lifestyl / Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Bikini Photos In Dubai / Banky W & Adesua Etomi Slay In Group Picture With Wedding Party Cast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.