Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Fixed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fixed (5666 Views)

"My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) / A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? / Fixed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fixed by Youngpo413: 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
Mznaett:
Ok..

You see a guy you admire sooo much and we know that butterfly feelings already would come up but you can't just help out than for you to start thinking of some silly things in your head like: Mehn,this dude is smoking hotcheesy I wish I could have him wrap his arms around me 2nytgrin Oh my! He'd surely make a good hubby... lol. Worst enough is that after realising that it was just an imagination and what is expected of you is just to walk up to him and express yourself in a simple and innocent mannersad but all you do is to swallow everything inside how then do you expect him to know you have a parcel for him?tongue Or is it everytime he'd be doing the asking sef?undecided

Pls,I think we can do this sh!t more bettergrin
you can do it,but get ready to be fucckked and dumped,I trust naija guys.
Re: Fixed by Youngpo413: 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
Cutehector:
Crap...

One of the threads the op makes to get some attention
thought as much.
Re: Fixed by zanga420: 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
donholy28:
Although there's nothing with it,but it will be an added blow to d girl when they eventually breakup and d guy starts making noise that she was d one that chased him.
There we go again. To hell with that.
I rarely understand all these mentality we use to cage ourself down in Africa. If the feeling isn't mutual, they go their ways. Who gives a heck on who chased who.
Re: Fixed by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 26, 2023
Mznaett:

Koko,,usuk u:se fien ke eyen ked owink
Forgerit,I think I know the reasontongue
Ehh, so you're using one eye to lookattim tongue grin
Hmm..so we have Ibom babes here... they're too quiet on this forum tho...no one will know y'all are around. With your fine selves. Ado mostly mon uneghe, and Yorubas and edos that run the show on this forum. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Ladies Are The Most Confused / Lady Calls Out Her Friend’s Boyfriend Who Has Been Cheating On Her (pics) / The Obession With Sex Among Nigerian Young Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.