Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Buhari Receives The Prime Minister Of Sao Tome In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives The Prime Minister Of Sao Tome In Abuja (Photos) (15496 Views)

IPOB Take Over The Streets Of Sao Paulo Brazil / Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) / El-Rufai Receives The Obi Of Onitsha In Kaduna State House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives The Prime Minister Of Sao Tome In Abuja (Photos) by 5starmilitant: 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
largehead:
This fool!sh illiterate that I campaigned for made me a laughing stock fish 2day... The thunder wey go strike u as u welcome dat prime minister ba

Is on its 57 thousand press_up

Take heart bro.......... Seems you were also carried away by the #5,000 and free feeding............. Eyah kpele! grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Receives The Prime Minister Of Sao Tome In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
lol
Re: Buhari Receives The Prime Minister Of Sao Tome In Abuja (Photos) by Anasko(m): 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
Brightology2:
Foohari is a foolish n conderm cow
pls talk from your mouth not your anus. comfirmed wailer

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives The Prime Minister Of Sao Tome In Abuja (Photos) by millionboi(m): 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
i only see d problem of nigeria sitin wit a whiteman in dis pix
Re: Buhari Receives The Prime Minister Of Sao Tome In Abuja (Photos) by millionboi(m): 11:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
Anasko:
pls talk from your mouth not your anus. comfirmed wailer
d president sld ve appoint wit his head nd nt his anus
Re: Buhari Receives The Prime Minister Of Sao Tome In Abuja (Photos) by millionboi(m): 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
Tonnniey:
I am gething tired of this buari. He is becoming boring
and disgracin......he has showed d whole world dat thy is nothin lik 1nigeria,i regret votin him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives The Prime Minister Of Sao Tome In Abuja (Photos) by Anasko(m): 11:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
millionboi:
d president sld ve appoint wit his head nd nt his anus
please correct your grammar, may be we can talk later.
Re: Buhari Receives The Prime Minister Of Sao Tome In Abuja (Photos) by olalat(m): 4:27am On Sep 03, 2015
Did he promise u anything in 100 days? The man campaign promise was very clear nd anchored on 3 pledges, security, corruption nd employment. Try nd check the trend very well, cnt u notice the is workg on d pledges? Its only in nigeria that people talk before listening.
seunlayi:
if care is not taken GMB may ends up been the worst ever president we ever had.

the first not to have anything to show for first 100 dates in office apart from over 1000 pics
Re: Buhari Receives The Prime Minister Of Sao Tome In Abuja (Photos) by flyforall: 5:19am On Sep 03, 2015
Hope they discussed how to make Jimoh Ibrahim be accountable for his expenses
Re: Buhari Receives The Prime Minister Of Sao Tome In Abuja (Photos) by Idus4u: 5:44am On Sep 03, 2015
Good diplomatic relations, nice. For your beautiful stamped concrete outdoor floors, call 08160388990 or visit www.facebook.com/elitecreteabuja

Re: Buhari Receives The Prime Minister Of Sao Tome In Abuja (Photos) by Larynx(m): 5:52am On Sep 03, 2015
So surprise when I read some comment made by some semi - illiterate people about President Buhari and his taking pictures in the Villa... This is a Government of Transparency whereby you as a citizen of the country is meant to know the daily movement of the President. Buh some idiot are so much used to Slavery such that they don't even care to see the daily routine of the President... Why because, they felt he is a leader so he's not to be seen in the media and the likes. This is a man who leads from the back, A man who never see himself as a leader rather as a servant to the masses... What else do you want him to do His body language is enough as a symbol of CHANGE... Anyways, if you ve the opportunity to meet him, I'm sure ur bad orientation about him will definitely change... The very first time I met him, sometimes ago around last month, I see in him "God sent" Infact, I'll refer him as the EMMANUEL of our time.... May the peace, blessing and protection of our Lord God Allah be with President Muhammad Buhari....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives The Prime Minister Of Sao Tome In Abuja (Photos) by puffcitylife: 7:07am On Sep 03, 2015
largehead:
This fool!sh illiterate that I campaigned for made me a laughing stock fish 2day... The thunder wey go strike u as u welcome dat prime minister ba

Is on its 57 thousand press_up
a big liar u r lying to ur teeth!
Re: Buhari Receives The Prime Minister Of Sao Tome In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 03, 2015
Kpele! Next time use that your 'large head'.

Is on its 57 thousand press_up [/b][/quote]
Re: Buhari Receives The Prime Minister Of Sao Tome In Abuja (Photos) by gidado14(m): 8:21am On Sep 03, 2015
seunlayi:
if care is not taken GMB may ends up been the worst ever president we ever had.

the first not to have anything to show for first 100 dates in office apart from over 1000 pics
Na u get ur mouth
Re: Buhari Receives The Prime Minister Of Sao Tome In Abuja (Photos) by ibolomo(m): 8:22am On Sep 03, 2015
Brightology2:
Re: Buhari Receives The Prime Minister Of Sao Tome In Abuja (Photos) by ibolomo(m): 8:22am On Sep 03, 2015
Brightology2:
And we as a nation voted for him. What does that make us?
Re: Buhari Receives The Prime Minister Of Sao Tome In Abuja (Photos) by nigmasses: 8:24am On Sep 03, 2015
SOME BAD COMMENTS ARE FROM IGBO'S. DIRTY ANIMALS U WILL ALL DIE OF HUNGER LIKE OJOKWU
Re: Buhari Receives The Prime Minister Of Sao Tome In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 03, 2015
Sao Tome - Island nation?
Re: Buhari Receives The Prime Minister Of Sao Tome In Abuja (Photos) by millionboi(m): 9:05am On Sep 03, 2015
Anasko:
please correct your grammar, may be we can talk later.
u cn only undstnd my grammar usin ur head nd nt ur anus
Re: Buhari Receives The Prime Minister Of Sao Tome In Abuja (Photos) by DimFemmy(m): 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
ifydadiva:
Am back again!

Where u go b4 grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Receives The Prime Minister Of Sao Tome In Abuja (Photos) by Brightology2(m): 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
I greet u warmly
Freemanan:
Good Evening sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Protests: Residents Demand Immediate Sack Of Police Commissioner / South West IPMAN Set To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol To N180 Per Litre / At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.