Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

What Is The Benefit Of Being FTC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Benefit Of Being FTC? (910 Views)

What Is The Benefit Of Breaking Nigeria up? / States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund / INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Benefit Of Being FTC? by OgaInnocent(m): 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
I have. Observed this times without number. There is an unseeming joy by persons who are first to comment.

Is there actually an attached favour or remuneration from Oga Seun?

Or is it a mere razmataz from Nigerians?

Pls I wanna know!
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Being FTC? by dabigwalls: 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
I am not planning to be FTC on your topic. I hope that it does not make front page. This ain't no topic bro.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Being FTC? by dabigwalls: 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
Network issues.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Being FTC? by OgaInnocent(m): 10:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
dabigwalls:
I am not planning to be FTC on your topic. I hope that it does not make front page. This ain't no topic bro.

Ahaha...why not simply use this time u used in writing these criticisms and answer my question. Do you think I know it and at the same time asking?

Chai! Nigerians though!

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Being FTC? by BlackBaron: 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
Lack of gainful employment makes people jump and exclaim 'ftc'.
Their wages are usually the number of 'likes' they then gather which sadly can't buy them a pin online or offline.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Being FTC? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
There only enjoy the bags of likes they pocket
for those who market their products it's very useful for advert
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Being FTC? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
There only enjoy the bags of likes they pocket
for those who market their products it's very useful for advert
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Being FTC? by majamajic(m): 10:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
BlackBaron:
Lack of gainful employment makes people jump and exclaim 'ftc'.
Their wages are usually the number of 'likes' they then gather which sadly can't buy them a pin online or offline.

FTC don't gain 'likes', but first page do.

The joy of FTC is like winning a faffle draw cos u need to guess and be first on a topic that will finally make FP. Introvert and LadyF are well known here cos of FTC.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Being FTC? by OgaInnocent(m): 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
Thank you Yungwizzy and Blackbaron. Now I know.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Declares Assets Publicly / I Need A Boyfriend-omasi Obi / Graphic Photo: Man Stole Trader's Man-hood For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.