Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Graphic Photo: Man Stole Trader's Man-hood For Ritual - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photo: Man Stole Trader's Man-hood For Ritual (911 Views)

Ambode Buys Roasted Plantain From A Roadside Trader / Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy / PHOTO: Man Petitions EFCC In A Unique Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photo: Man Stole Trader's Man-hood For Ritual by Dotmax53: 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
It was gathered today at Ojo,Lagos that a man named usman who sells provision in his little kiosk was deprived from his manhood spiritually today.

Naijaveiw gathered from available eye witnesses about the incident.Mr Adebayo who was a dear neighbor to Usman said ''Usman was at his shop as usual selling to customers just until a Man who iddentified himself as Salisu approached his kiosk demanding to buy coca-cola,As he delivered the drink to him,Usman felt a sharp sensation in his body,he quickly checked his entire body up to the point of discovering the shrink posture of his Man-hood.Usman hurriedly alarmed and the said Salisu was located by surrounded youths.He was tortured by angry mobs just until he began confessions on his intention to use Usman's Man-hood for ritual.
The Ajangbadi Police Division later intervened and arrested Salisu for proper investigation about the incident.

Source..http://naijaveiw..com.ng/2015/09/photo-man-stole-traders-man-hood-for.html

Re: Graphic Photo: Man Stole Trader's Man-hood For Ritual by makingsense(m): 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
Chaaiiiii.. See hustle ahbegg.. Smh
Re: Graphic Photo: Man Stole Trader's Man-hood For Ritual by peterovanski(m): 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ok
Re: Graphic Photo: Man Stole Trader's Man-hood For Ritual by Demmocrats(m): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
Op lies

I have that second pic here in naira land

The thread I saw that pic was captioned man sleeps with a 13 year boy

Op son of lai Muhammad
Re: Graphic Photo: Man Stole Trader's Man-hood For Ritual by wawaboy1(m): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
I STILL FIND IT DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE THIS. IF I VE THE POWER TO CAUSE A MAN'S JOYSTICK TO DISAPPEAR. WHILE WASTE MY TIME WITH MONEY RITUAL. I CAN JUST GO AROUND TOWN, TOUCHING ALL THE BANK ATM MACHINES.
Re: Graphic Photo: Man Stole Trader's Man-hood For Ritual by Ilekeh(f): 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
The man resemble my ibo neighbor, Uche, in Surulere.
Re: Graphic Photo: Man Stole Trader's Man-hood For Ritual by menix(m): 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
Op u lie pass Lie mohammed..
Re: Graphic Photo: Man Stole Trader's Man-hood For Ritual by jazinogold(m): 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
pix of what he stole! grin
Re: Graphic Photo: Man Stole Trader's Man-hood For Ritual by nikkiking(m): 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
Adonbilivit undecided.

Second pishure surfaced month ago with the caption.
A man caught molesting a 13yrs old boi and he was stripped down he's wears.

Op u sabbi lie ooo.

U just a leaner tho tongue.
Re: Graphic Photo: Man Stole Trader's Man-hood For Ritual by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
Naija news is amazing sometimes.

I still remain my humble self "BobomeeWeeklyProfit"
http://www.forextime.com/forex-investments/investment-program/rating/2019749/
More than 5% done Today, about to hit the 20percent weekly profit.
Yes 20percent weekly profit is possible here
Re: Graphic Photo: Man Stole Trader's Man-hood For Ritual by temitemi1(m): 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
Love of money is the root of...

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Aproves Airport Construction In Ekiti. (pics) / Saraki: Court Yet To Issue Warrant Of Arrest To Police / How Kuje Bomblast Happened According To Eye Witness- Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.