Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,837,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? (44326 Views)

Photo: Styl Plus, Shifi And Zeal Makes Publicappearance / Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. / Where Is Styl Plus "Shifi,tunde And Zeal" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by jaybaby(f): 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2007
4get abt him grin grin grin
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by spongebob2(f): 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2007
wow i think zeal is just perfect check out call my name i beg zeal is wink
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2007
OK ENOUGH of this
angry angry angry angry
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by maree7(f): 3:33am On Apr 11, 2007
Zeal becuz of his beautiful dark skin kiss

but tunde can sing though cheesy
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by adeboo(f): 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2007
I would have to say Shiffi - i am just in love with that group and Shiffi is it for me cause he has the physique and he looks the most mature one of the lot.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by chistiana(f): 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2007
juist admire no fall.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by soulpatrol(f): 1:57am On Apr 19, 2007
is zeal looking better these days or is it my eyes? ah, the guy has cleaned up pretty good o, compared to when he used to look like a very black he-goat. (fans, pls dont stone me o! its all with luv)  grin i'm digging those dimples seriously.
and yeah, shifi does seem matured and he is handsome too. the kinda guy you wont mind showing off to your friends. i dunno, i just like a guy with a strong build, maybe a lil meat on him, JUST LIKE SHIFI.  cool
whooooo! a girl is already sweating now. gotta skedaddle!
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by OmoEko1(f): 2:23am On Apr 19, 2007
soulpatrol:

is zeal looking better these days or is it my eyes? ah, the guy has cleaned up pretty good o, compared to when he used to look like a very black he-goat. (fans, please don't stone me o! its all with love) grin i'm digging those dimples seriously.

Omo your yes are not deceiving you oh becos i think zeal is getting hotter as each day goes by.
And i love those dimples on him kiss kiss kiss kiss, that boy his fine and sexy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by soulpatrol(f): 2:31am On Apr 19, 2007
word! i almost melted while watching the new "imagine that" video when they showed the close-up of his dimples!  cool cool
ahhhhh, i'm so weak! catch me, i'm falling o, and hard too. staring into space, dreamy-eyed tongue
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by OmoEko1(f): 2:54am On Apr 19, 2007
soulpatrol:

word! i almost melted while watching the new "imagine that" video when they showed the close-up of his dimples! cool cool
ahhhhh, i'm so weak! catch me, i'm falling o, and hard too. staring into space, dreamy-eyed tongue
Not only you oh, the day someone show me the video i watch it like 5times.

That boy is fine and his teeth are white and shinning too, and those dimples are kiss kiss, damn i wish my dimples shows well like his sad

Everytime he smiles my own body shivers kiss kiss

I would love to have one dance with him in the club sha
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by soulpatrol(f): 3:07am On Apr 19, 2007
ahhhhh, i don get rival sha! Omo Eko, where shall we meet to fight out this battle for our king?  angry
i don't do sharing o! so bring your sword and lets battle it out. and may the stronger woman win. this is sparta!   grin
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by OmoEko1(f): 3:16am On Apr 19, 2007
soulpatrol:

ahhhhh, i don get rival sha! Omo Eko, where shall we meet to fight out this battle for our king? angry
i don't do sharing o! so bring your sword and lets battle it out. and may the stronger woman win. this is sparta! grin
Zeal is always gonna be mineeeeeeee kiss kiss kiss, i forgot to tell u tongue tongue I DON'T SHARE MY MEN, so i will advice u kindly to leave my husband alone oh, abi sha na by force angry angry angry, why will he leave this pretty omo eko for u angry
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by soulpatrol(f): 3:27am On Apr 19, 2007
hmm Omo Eko, it seems your head is stubborn like the paki shoe on your profile!
girl, no let me break bottle on your head o. i go show you say i be yoruba girl thru and thru. oya make i tie my headtie around my waist make i show you who be zeal's wifey! shuo! you better recognize! grin
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by OmoEko1(f): 4:09am On Apr 19, 2007
soulpatrol:

hmm Omo Eko, it[b] seems your head is stubborn like the paki shoe on your profile[/b]!
girl, no let me break bottle on your head o. i go show you say i be yoruba girl through and through. oya make i tie my headtie around my waist make i show you who be zeal's wifey! shuo! you better recognize! grin
Abeg leave my shoe alone,a bi wetin my shoe do for u grin grin

I be omo Yoruba too to make it worse, i be Omo eko.

And u know sa we omo eko doesn't share their man

So plz stay and leave ZEAL alone oh, if u don't wanna see my crazy side

Zeal is fine and perfect for me kiss kiss kiss, even when we get marry our children will look beautiful with some nice dimples
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Naijagal2(f): 11:40am On Jul 03, 2007
shifi is hot! the others can't b compared 2 him.
hav u guys seen zeal lately? those silly
dreads make him look like a peacock(an
ugly one at dat!)
shifi is conventionally handsome. kiss
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2007
wheyyyyyyy Jealousy go kil some of we lipsrsealed
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by busygirl(f): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2007
shifi IS FINE OOO. . . .His looks are so cute cheesy. . .
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by sima(f): 12:37am On Jul 25, 2007
ZEAL FOR SURE wink smiley cheesy shocked
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by chiogo(f): 2:12am On Jul 25, 2007
umm, Shifi looks better than d rest of 'em.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 8:10am On Jul 25, 2007
i thought we all agreed on Zeal?
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Achos: 11:37am On Jul 25, 2007
I prefer Zeal because of his slender physique but hey, Shifi is a real hottie. Achos
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by OmoEko1(f): 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2007
You people no get face sha grin grin grin how can shifi be better looking than my baby Zeal kiss kiss kiss
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by snazzydawn(f): 11:58pm On Jul 26, 2007
Shifi , Zeal, ,. I don't know again. Please someone tell me, has Zeal gotten rid of those worms on his head he calls dreadlocs?
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 9:30am On Jul 27, 2007
No he has not and please he looks cute with them
Enemies of progress.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by trendy(f): 9:57am On Jul 27, 2007
Lol. i think those dreads are horrible!
he is still my favourite of the styl plus crew though
but if i catch him
i will do to him , what Delilah did to Samson
and rid him of those dread undecided
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 11:26am On Jul 27, 2007
before you get to him you will have to cross me first.
grin grin grin
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Yetunday(f): 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2007
I go for Shifi though Tunde is looking better by the day
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by snazzydawn(f): 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2007
Emad:

No he has not and please he looks cute with them
Enemies of progress.

In that he is no more the most handsome. Until he gets those wrigglies off his head, Shifi is the most handsome. As for Tunde, he is definitely not in the competition.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 11:36am On Jul 28, 2007
snazzydawn:

In that he is no more the most handsome. Until he gets those wrigglies off his head, Shifi is the most handsome. As for Tunde, he is definitely not in the competition.

Dont let me get Agree with you, somebody hold me i will kill Sazzy

and please have mercy on Tunde
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by chiogo(f): 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2007
lol @tunde but dude can really sing.i think he got d nicest voice of d three but for looks, Shifi got it.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by soulpatrol(f): 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2007
Tundene looks homely grin
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by busygirl(f): 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2007
Shifi's is just too cute kiss, and I really agree with chiogo tunde has got the nicest voice. And he's actually my favourite in the group.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Bags Doctorate Degree (Photos) / Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) / No More Artificial Nails — Funke Akindele Promises Self (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.