Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:48 PM

Buhari Tells Youths- “I Will Make Nigeria The Nation Of Your Dreams” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Tells Youths- “I Will Make Nigeria The Nation Of Your Dreams” (449 Views)

Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. / “send Your Number For Registration” – New Militant Group Tells Youths / Dear Northern Youths......... I Cannot Be Crying More Than The Bereaved! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Tells Youths- “I Will Make Nigeria The Nation Of Your Dreams” by KoboUP(m): 11:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday in Abuja assured Nigerian youths that the ongoing anti-corruption campaign would secure their future.

In an address to members of the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) who marched to the Presidential Villa to pledge their full support for his anti-corruption campaign, President Buhari promised that he will do his best to place Nigeria well on the way to becoming the nation of their dreams.

“Everything you have asked for are the things that will make for a good country, and what we are after is a good country, a country where our youths can have a future and a hope.

“We are totally committed to building a country where our youths can realize their full potential.

“You can be assured that your welfare and well-being are topmost in our minds and very soon you will see the things we have promised come to fruition.

“During the campaigns, change was our slogan, but today it is no longer a mere slogan, it is now a reality and we will see it in every facet of our lives.

“The youths will feel it, the adults will feel it and old people will feel it and we will get the country of our dreams,” the President, who was represented by his Special Adviser (Media & Publicity), Femi Adesina, said.

Mr. Adesina later received a document addressed to President Buhari from the NANS President, Comrade Tijani Usman Shehu, and he promised that the President will look into their requests.

In his remarks, Shehu said the students were united against corruption, cyber crime, prostitution, human trafficking, drug abuse and other anti-social vices.

“Nigerian students demand that our future must be secured and we strongly believe in the President’s zero tolerance for corruption,” he said.

http://www.koboup.com/2015/09/president-buhari-tells-youths-i-will-make-nigeria-the-nation-of-your-dreams/
Re: Buhari Tells Youths- “I Will Make Nigeria The Nation Of Your Dreams” by nikkiking(m): 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
All polithiefs knows best is to lie to get elected and still lie after getting elected undecided.

We are waiting shocked
Re: Buhari Tells Youths- “I Will Make Nigeria The Nation Of Your Dreams” by 360jamng(m): 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
I'm waiting.
It's VIRUS again
Re: Buhari Tells Youths- “I Will Make Nigeria The Nation Of Your Dreams” by TheFreeOne: 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
“During the campaigns, change was our slogan, but today it is no longer a mere slogan, it is now a reality and we will see it in every facet of our lives.

“The youths will feel it, the adults will feel it and old people will feel it and we will get the country of our dreams,” the President, who was represented by his Special Adviser (Media & Publicity), Femi Adesina, said.

We are feeling the chanhe via nepotism and composition of his kitchen cabinet. Even the deaf and blind can feel the reality.

. Adesina later received a document addressed to President Buhari from the NANS President, Comrade Tijani Usman Shehu, and he promised that the President will look into their requests.

I hope he signed for the document lest he denied it later
Re: Buhari Tells Youths- “I Will Make Nigeria The Nation Of Your Dreams” by jars9: 11:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
Bullshit
Re: Buhari Tells Youths- “I Will Make Nigeria The Nation Of Your Dreams” by bobbiekrantz: 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
#inthefullestoftime! grin

this dull.ard sha!
Re: Buhari Tells Youths- “I Will Make Nigeria The Nation Of Your Dreams” by JewelRegi(f): 12:08am On Sep 03, 2015
Dem don promise again o, later dem go say dem no say anything like that. Sha! God is watching and every Nigerian dey sitdon dey look.
Re: Buhari Tells Youths- “I Will Make Nigeria The Nation Of Your Dreams” by donholy28(m): 12:23am On Sep 03, 2015
Soon he will deny this
Re: Buhari Tells Youths- “I Will Make Nigeria The Nation Of Your Dreams” by baloney: 12:25am On Sep 03, 2015
Yea d youth believe in you
Re: Buhari Tells Youths- “I Will Make Nigeria The Nation Of Your Dreams” by debson(m): 12:30am On Sep 03, 2015
Make us a nation of reality not dreams
Re: Buhari Tells Youths- “I Will Make Nigeria The Nation Of Your Dreams” by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:31am On Sep 03, 2015
Please tell this Katsina illiterate to shut up

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Production: Kachikwu Gives Warri Refinery 90-day Ultimatum-punch / Explain Why You Secure N9.6b Loan, Ekiti APC Tells Fayose / Union Bank Trends On Twitter Following President Buhari's Assets Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.