Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:43 AM

PMB Disowned 100 Days In Office At Chatam House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Disowned 100 Days In Office At Chatam House (491 Views)

Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos / The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) / Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB Disowned 100 Days In Office At Chatam House by barcaboi(m): 8:49am On Sep 03, 2015
Lots of controversies have been generated over 100days in office. PMB disowned it even before the election at the Chatam house. if you want to criticise, do it with facts. VP Osinbajo made the meal per day pledge and he restated it in the news today. Keep wailing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPLshdu1Va0&feature=youtu.be
Re: PMB Disowned 100 Days In Office At Chatam House by 5starmilitant: 8:51am On Sep 03, 2015
A
Re: PMB Disowned 100 Days In Office At Chatam House by veacea: 9:02am On Sep 03, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: PMB Disowned 100 Days In Office At Chatam House by rottennaija(m): 9:03am On Sep 03, 2015
There are those that sincerely wish that PMB fails, so that they will say tomorrow, "didn't I tell you". But I know he wouldn't fail. In fact, this is the first President in Nigeria that I believe in. sadThere are those that sincerely wish that PMB fails, so that they will say tomorrow, "didn't I tell you". But I know he wouldn't fail. In fact, this is the first President in Nigeria that I believe in.

1 Like

Re: PMB Disowned 100 Days In Office At Chatam House by hakeem4(m): 9:04am On Sep 03, 2015
Sai baba

Buhar's 100 days in office is far better than GEJ's 10000000000000 years in office

If you don't agree , you can argue with your ancestors

1 Like

Re: PMB Disowned 100 Days In Office At Chatam House by dealslip(f): 9:07am On Sep 03, 2015
but are they from different parties or where they elected separately. whatever Buhari and Osinbajo are a team or are they divided?
Re: PMB Disowned 100 Days In Office At Chatam House by barcaboi(m): 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
dealslip:
but are they from different parties or where they elected separately. whatever Buhari and Osinbajo are a team or are they divided?
it's bound 2 happen....Osinbajo is 1 VP we've felt his presence unlike Sambo....he made the vow, so the onus lies on him 2 fulfill and he has to plan well and table it b4 his boss.....that's how teamwork plays out

(1) (Reply)

A New Sheriff Is In Town- PMB spokesman / Asset Declaration: Buhari’s Refusal To Disclose His Shares At Panalpina Air / Teenage Boy Burnt To Death In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.