Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) (78580 Views)

Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife / Femi Olukayode Celebrates With Girlfriend In Bed After Court Victory (photo) / Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
See Throwback Photos Of The 3 Beautiful Girls Femi Olukayode Just Disowned

We've all known former aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode to be a father of 5 daughters only for him and his family to shockingly reveal today that they have disowned the three children from Mr. Fani-Kayode’s former wife, Yemisi, because they are questioning their paternity.

Please meet the beautiful ladies in question.

In the throwback photos below are:

Miss Temitope Fani-Kayode (now Mrs Temitope Randle), Miss Tobiloba Fani-Kayode, Miss Tumininu Fani- Kayode and the youngest - Oluwaremilekun Fani-Kayode

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/photos-femi-fani-kayode-disowned-daughters.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by chocolateme(f): 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ow my goodness!! See beauty at its finest..
I can't blame the man shaa, the more you grow old, the more you turn into a child.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by kokoA(m): 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
Come to me girls. I will never disown you.

147 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
I go Bleep all of them announce am for nairaland so that their father go cry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by SimpleVili: 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
Aww

Place your orders for long-lasting solar power banks. See my signature.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
was DNA test conducted before FFK disowned these gurls, at least for the benefit of the doubt and to clear every unreasonable doubt the test should be conducted.
he just disowned them because their paternity is being questioned, that ain't enough reason to make such a drastic decision...

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by donholy28(m): 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
An Igbo man get enough sense not to try disown him fine daughters even if dem no be im pikin o...bride price dey fetch enough money

183 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by delishpot: 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
I s3e 4 girls

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Sunofgod(m): 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
Look nothing like him . . . I see his point.

18 Likes

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
Meet the equally beautiful women that had kids for Femi with his latest girlfriend

first photo - Femi with Regina Fani-Kayode

2nd pic - Saratu

3rd - Yemisi Wada

4th- Precious Chikwendu

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/femi-olukayode-disowns-children-from.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
That's his business. If he's dead they will survive, so they should assume he's dead already. cool

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by XTROVAT: 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
That is the FFK way. He will disown them today and re-own them tomorrow. Smh undecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by oghenetega100(f): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
It's his loss,

8 Likes

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by rusep: 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
Is he sure of his own paternity?

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
They'll be fine.

2 Likes

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by CR77(f): 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
chocolateme:
I can't blame the man shaa, the more you grow old, the more you turn into a child.
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by freedom96: 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
Chai ffk na wa o.So na women u dy fight with now?Even before Tinubu start with u?

KARMA has many ways,it comes to ffk in the form of a woman. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
LET THIS PEOPLE BE NA. POKE NOSE-ING INTO THEIR FAMILY AFFEARS AND DIGGING OUT THEIR FAMILY PICS OUT (JUST TO GET TRAFFIC TO YOUR USELESS BLOG BECAUSE YOU ARE A MOD) IS ON CALLED FOR. I DONT BLAME YOU SHA, NA THAT POLITICAL PROSTITUTE CAUSED ALL THIS FOR HIS FAMILY.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
na him sabi
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by einsteino(m): 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
chocolateme:

He has legitimate reasons to disown them, if his family's account of things are true. No man who has suspicion over the paternity of his kids would even do half of what he did for those kids. The mum ought to allow a paternity test, i mean it cost barely 50k for a DNA test in nigeria. Refusing a paternity test and settling outside court simply justified his doubts.

I tell peeps, trust only evidence. You will be shocked how many men fathered another mans kid unknowingly.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
Na Olden days wey dem dey disown pesin ..

You know how many times dem disown me

..FFK upgrade, biko.

12 Likes

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Jarus(m): 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
dem no resemble am sha

4 Likes

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by 1love4all: 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
Apeteshi no good oooo.
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Shaadey: 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
I.D.C
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by alaoeri: 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
Those girls will also be regretting having a c.unt like FFK as a father.

2 Likes

Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
Fine ghel no father.... cry cry cry
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by nikkflexible(f): 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
pretty ladies
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
Disown K, yu know as family problem de be nwgrin they will certainly resolve the issue.
Re: The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) by dridowu: 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
The political prostitute and his family wahala.
He can disown everything i care less

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The House King Jaja Of Opobo Lived In Exile In The 1880's In ST Vincent / Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi Wins National Assembly Election / Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.