Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Buhari To Youth: Our Anti-corruption Campaign "Ill Secure Your Future" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Youth: Our Anti-corruption Campaign "Ill Secure Your Future" (518 Views)

Buhari Takes Anti-corruption Campaign To London / John Kerry Carries Buhari’s Anti-corruption Campaign To Davos / See The Hilarious Photo APC Posted About Its Ongoing Anti-corruption Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Youth: Our Anti-corruption Campaign "Ill Secure Your Future" by XavierBlue(m): 10:27am On Sep 03, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has assured to evolve a country that will secure the future of the Nigerian youth.
He stated that Abuja that the ongoing anti-corruption campaign was a good way to start.

Addressing members of the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) who marched to the Presidential Villa to pledge their full support for his anti-corruption campaign, President Buhari who was represented by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina promised to make Nigeria a country where the youth would realize their aspirations.

He said: “Everything you have asked for are the things that will make for a good country, and what we are after is a good country, a country where our youths can have a future and a hope.

“We are totally committed to building a country where our youths can realize their full potential.

“You can be assured that your welfare and well-being are topmost in our minds and very soon you will see the things we have promised come to fruition.

“During the campaigns, change was our slogan, but today it is no longer a mere slogan, it is now a reality and we will see it in every facet of our lives.

“The youths will feel it, the adults will feel it and old people will feel it and we will get the country of our dreams”.

Reading from a document, NANS President, Comrade Tijani Usman Shehu, who led the students said that Nigerian youth needed a secure future.

Shehu further remarked that the students were united against corruption, cyber crime, prostitution, human trafficking, drug abuse and other anti-social vices.

“Nigerian students demand that our future must be secured and we strongly believe in the President’s zero tolerance for corruption,’’ he said.
source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/buhari-to-nigerian-youth-our-anti-corruption-campaign-ll-secure-your-future/

Lalasticlala
Re: Buhari To Youth: Our Anti-corruption Campaign "Ill Secure Your Future" by 5starmilitant: 10:28am On Sep 03, 2015
A
Re: Buhari To Youth: Our Anti-corruption Campaign "Ill Secure Your Future" by Kartun: 10:29am On Sep 03, 2015
B
Re: Buhari To Youth: Our Anti-corruption Campaign "Ill Secure Your Future" by XavierBlue(m): 10:29am On Sep 03, 2015
5starmilitant:
A
you read that?
This struggle for FTC is a very reasible act.

XavierBlue
Re: Buhari To Youth: Our Anti-corruption Campaign "Ill Secure Your Future" by Trailblazer1(m): 10:30am On Sep 03, 2015

I am tired of hearing anything said by Femi Adesina and Shehu Garba
Their mission to deceive is now legible to the blind and audible to the deaf
I want Buhari to say it himself or forever remain silent
Re: Buhari To Youth: Our Anti-corruption Campaign "Ill Secure Your Future" by 9jii(m): 10:31am On Sep 03, 2015
Amin
Re: Buhari To Youth: Our Anti-corruption Campaign "Ill Secure Your Future" by kelechi50: 10:33am On Sep 03, 2015
Yes ooo and that future starts now
Re: Buhari To Youth: Our Anti-corruption Campaign "Ill Secure Your Future" by powerfulsettingz: 10:33am On Sep 03, 2015
As in does he mean we will be havin the 5000 naira in the later future?
Re: Buhari To Youth: Our Anti-corruption Campaign "Ill Secure Your Future" by 5starmilitant: 10:43am On Sep 03, 2015
XavierBlue:
you read that?
This struggle for FTC is a very reasible act.

XavierBlue

I read and downloaded it very well grin grin, I think you were the one struggling o. Check the time na, b4 you I was grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To Youth: Our Anti-corruption Campaign "Ill Secure Your Future" by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 03, 2015
I BELIEVE IN YOU TOTALLY MY PRESIDENT. God bless you and give you good health to make this nation great again.

(1) (Reply)

Please Stop Fighting Yourselves For Nigerian Politicians. / External Reserves Fall To $30.794bn, Inflation Inches To 9.3% / Woman Arrested 4 Injecting Silicone Into Butts &Breasts Of Women 2 Increase Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.